Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Both, really, but primarily from what seems like an epidemic of domestic violence and husbands who feel entitled to dispose of their wives and then are arrogant enough to believe that no one will question their lies. Just in the last few years, I have been following at least 10 or so stories of husbands who disappeared their wives or partners in the US. But one in Australia I’m following is the guy who ran over his Olympic cycling wife with his Ute who claimed she tried to climb on the hood as he was driving away. Not buying his story either!!!
It was all filmed on a neighbours home security camera according to 'South Aussie'.

"... also says that some of the incident was caught on a neighbour's security cameras - and that Melissa jumped onto the car bonnet, tried to grab at a door handle, Rohan continued to drive the 4WD until she fell to the ground, then she was dragged some distance down the street".

Both, really, but primarily from what seems like an epidemic of domestic violence and husbands who feel entitled to dispose of their wives and then are arrogant enough to believe that no one will question their lies. Just in the last few years, I have been following at least 10 or so stories of husbands who disappeared their wives or partners in the US. But one in Australia I’m following is the guy who ran over his Olympic cycling wife with his Ute who claimed she tried to climb on the hood as he was driving away. Not buying his story either!!!
Sadly, you make a good point. Domestic violence--usually the male harming the female--is still a problem in society.

Very unusual that Police and Paramedics would both go to an emergency medical call. I would understand it if the Paramedics called the Police because it looked suspicious to them, but a few articles state that both were called in the first instance.

“Police have not confirmed what time they believe Ms Crawford died, only that she was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived at 3.40am.

“Detective Superintendent Marchesini said she was last seen alive sometime on Monday afternoon
and was believed to have attended work that day.”

'The male person at the house has discovered the woman around the time and that is how police were called. A call was made to emergency services to render assistance and QPS and QAS attended that scene, but sadly, she had already passed,' he said”

"The male person that was at the house had discovered the woman around that time (3.40am) and that's how police were called."

Very unusual that Police and Paramedics would both go to an emergency medical call. I would understand it if the Paramedics called the Police because it looked suspicious to them, but a few articles state that both were called in the first instance.

“Police have not confirmed what time they believe Ms Crawford died, only that she was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived at 3.40am.

“Detective Superintendent Marchesini said she was last seen alive sometime on Monday afternoon
and was believed to have attended work that day.”

'The male person at the house has discovered the woman around the time and that is how police were called. A call was made to emergency services to render assistance and QPS and QAS attended that scene, but sadly, she had already passed,' he said”

"The male person that was at the house had discovered the woman around that time (3.40am) and that's how police were called."

If I recall correctly, the 000 call reported that Ms Crawford had suffered critical injuries in an incident involving a ride-on mower - so I think that will have triggered the Police presence as well.

But I do personally find it strange that there have been no further updates.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back