Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have heard of a case where a man whose drivers license was cancelled, trying to drive a mower to the local pub.

I think actually I've heard more than once that someone has used a sit on mower to do other things apart from mowing.

Here's one

There are heaps of a similar thing.

And one where a drunk man was mowing at 1am

It is all going to be a guessing game ... because we don't know what the back story is. I wonder if we will ever know.

Will there ever be allowed to be a follow up article, or will it just quietly go away?

If I was the family, though, I would want others to know it was an innocent accident - if that is the case. Especially due to the first published words of the police, that it seemed suspicious and they were not looking for anyone else.

We have never been told the position of the body in relation to the lawnmower. If she was found under the lawnmower, that would not be suspicious.
If she was lying next to the lawnmower and it was flat and stable, that would be a different story.

We have never been told the position of the body in relation to the lawnmower. If she was found under the lawnmower, that would not be suspicious.
If she was lying next to the lawnmower and it was flat and stable, that would be a different story.
I would hope that Frances was not under the lawn mower when the first responders arrived….. surely the husband would have moved the mower off her and attempted first aid on his wife the very second he found her, despite ruining the scene!!! ????Surely?????

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back