Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can't they get the data or at least the contacts from the dating sites? Making a public appeal seems a bit strange IMO
It's not just asking for women he met on dating sites.

"We are particularly interested in speaking to people who knew Frances or Robert Crawford, in particular personal circumstances including their marriage," he said.

Maybe people aren't registered under their own name. They may be registered as Pretty Frangipani and things like that.
And the linked email addresses may also be in names that are not their own.

With all of the countries involved, maybe gaining access to their IP addresses isn't easy, or possible in some cases.

One thing is for sure though, if the police didn't need assistance there would have been no press conference.

imo
These days it's hard to make truly anonymous accounts. i.e. the site/app has your real details. Yeah they probably know the story. Just need people to officially testify IMO

Paraphrased:

Superintendent Marchesini said they have not been able to determine the injuries that caused her death, despite extensive forensic testing , including pathologist testing & as a result of that we can’t definitively determine how she had come to be at the bottom of the retaining wall and that remains subject to the investigation

"We believe there are women who were involved in relationships with Mr Crawford who may have information about Frances that will assist with this investigation," he said.“

I wonder what this statement could mean? Women having information about Frances…. What has her husband told these women?

I wonder what this statement could mean? Women having information about Frances…. What has her husband told these women?

"I am separated from my wife, divorce coming soon"? (When perhaps no divorce proceedings had been undertaken)

"I am a widow, and own a property in Upper Lockyer, Qld"?

Maybe .... imo

“We can say Mr Crawford has connected with women national and internationally, specifically Italy, United States of America, Papua New Guinea, Guam, Afghanistan, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and nationally in Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.”
AFGHANISTAN???

“We can say Mr Crawford has connected with women national and internationally, specifically Italy, United States of America, Papua New Guinea, Guam, Afghanistan, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and nationally in Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.”

Is he still in the ADF? I would think this might qualify as conduct unbecoming of an officer. Wonder if there will be military investigations into at least this part too?

Is he still in the ADF? I would think this might qualify as conduct unbecoming of an officer. Wonder if there will be military investigations into at least this part too?

Maybe the ADF is keeping him closer to home, now that he is under investigation. No overseas missions. Perhaps a desk job or local training of new recruits.

At this point I imagine he is a POI or suspect, not charged or convicted. "Innocent until proven guilty".

imo

Maybe the ADF is keeping him closer to home, now that he is under investigation. No overseas missions. Perhaps a desk job or local training of new recruits.

At this point I imagine he is a POI or suspect, not charged or convicted. "Innocent until proven guilty".

imo

I know innocent until proven guilty but I am not talking about the possible murder of his wife here but the apparently numerous sexual liaisons he had worldwide while serving in the ADF, which have apparently been uncovered by LE. I know the US military frowns on such behavior, especially for a married officer. Will the Australian military investigate or possibly discharge him based on that info? Just curious.

Can't they get the data or at least the contacts from the dating sites? Making a public appeal seems a bit strange IMO
My guess would be that they already have a lot of info, but there's something particular that they're trying to flush out or put pressure on him etc. Or they just need that little bit more to make something stick.

I know innocent until proven guilty but I am not talking about the possible murder of his wife here but the apparently numerous sexual liaisons he had worldwide while serving in the ADF, which have apparently been uncovered by LE. I know the US military frowns on such behavior, especially for a married officer. Will the Australian military investigate or possibly discharge him based on that info? Just curious.

Yes, I imagine the ADF will frown upon that info going public. But I am certain he is not the only ADF member who strays and uses dating apps.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back