Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It will be interesting to see how many ADF personnel , lady personnel , that is , at all these Air Bases, Amberly, Tindal,Darwin, Scherger, etc... come out of the woodwork and vent about fending off Sq L. Crawford.. I bet he was the type of bloke to pull rank, too..

And just incase we didn’t believe his Airbnb profile point that he likes music……. his profile pic has his head and then strategically placed in the corner is the top of a violin showing the scroll and tuning pegs.

His take home pay would be about $125.000.00..... hers, around $110.000.00 AU dollars... He must have thought he could cut the income by half and still be ahead......

100% of the house, 100% of two other properties also being used for Air BnB rentals, 100% of vehicles/furniture/ride-on lawnmowers/other belongings, no fees to pay for a divorce, no time spent waiting for a divorce ......

100% of the house, 100% of two other properties also being used for Air BnB rentals, 100% of vehicles/furniture/ride-on lawnmowers/other belongings, no fees to pay for a divorce, no time spent waiting for a divorce ......
And this time round, he 'll make sure that he does not require any input , any discussion , any negotiation about money and property, oh no, this time round he'll be in charge, and there will be none of this woke stuff about 'sharing' and all that ...(knock knock ) ..... 'Toowoomba Police here, open up .... open this door'.... ( best laid plans and all that. )

Just dreadful. AU has really soft divorce laws, he had choices, and this was the one he made... ...

Regarding the BnB, Mr Crawford doesn’t have an ABN, so I guess his earnings from renting out the various properties would be cash in hand.? However, Frances does have an ABN, for her Psychology work and for an old leasing company. In the historic search it shows her being in South Australia from 2010 to 2014.

IMO

Regarding the BnB, Mr Crawford doesn’t have an ABN, so I guess his earnings from renting out the various properties would be cash in hand.? However, Frances does have an ABN, for her Psychology work and for an old leasing company. In the historic search it shows her being in South Australia from 2010 to 2014.

IMO
I wonder if there is some sort of regulation in the ADF where ,as a serving member of the force, you can't run a private business at the same time, which is why all the tax, ABN, rates stuff is in her name.... .??

It sounds like they are zeroing in on him, applying pressure and seeing what gives.

Too many cases like this where there is prior known DV and female suddenly disappears or passes in strange circumstances.

Seen this movie before unfortunately.

In his spiel about his BnB, he states….

Peaceful Artist Retreat (entire house / 2 adults)​

Entire home in Upper Lockyer, Australia​

Peaceful Artist Retreat!!!! How on earth can he use that term, when we have seen pics of Frances so very happily showing off her pottery work with her heavily stained paint apron! He must be without any feelings!!

1728024516887.jpeg

In his spiel about his BnB, he states….

Peaceful Artist Retreat (entire house / 2 adults)​

Entire home in Upper Lockyer, Australia​

Peaceful Artist Retreat!!!! How on earth can he use that term, when we have seen pics of Frances so very happily showing off her pottery work with her heavily stained paint apron! He must be without any feelings!!

View attachment 535246
Such a nice face. She looks like someone you'd love to have as a friend.
She looks a lot like Samantha Murphy to me. (still missing Aus woman)

I hate that people are just so disposable to some. Just like trash & treated the same.

I'm really loosing faith in humanity, with all the P Diddy horrors & freak shows etc that are coming out of Hollywood.

:(

RIP Frances

Superintendent Marchesini said they have not been able to determine the injuries that caused her death, despite extensive forensic testing , including pathologist testing & as a result of that we can’t definitively determine how she had come to be at the bottom of the retaining wall and that remains subject to the investigation
BBM

And yet the Police are publicly now stating it is a “Murder Investigation

It seems incongruent, to me, with the publicly stated “no forensics” in the cause of death findings ….

IMO … Police now have some tangible evidence of “murder” … they just aren’t playing their “whole hand” so to speak … which is usual practice …
I believe they now have some proof of murder …..

JMO

Police are calling for women that Mr Crawford may have been in a relationship with, to come forward. It seems he met some of the women through dating apps, and as we have already discussed here, hardly anyone uses their correct name on dating sites. Yet, the Police haven’t displayed a photo of Mr Crawford, which to me would perhaps be the best way to find women who knew him, if he went under an alias?

IMO

1728028604974.jpeg

1728028646725.jpeg

Last edited:
In spite of being so good-looking and multi-talented (are you listening mate?) he is lacking a certain something - oops, where do I start? Fidelity, kindness, morals, the ability to keep a woman safe, etc, etc. A very ugly inside.
It will be of some interest to me if these extra curricular women he roped into his life were also of a military mind set, corporals, etc... ...... just a glance at the location of them , so far as given by QLDpol, it is not improbable.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back