Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police haven’t displayed a photo of Mr Crawford, which to me would perhaps be the best way to find women who knew him, if he went under an alias?
Media have certainly assisted in this quest today…..

I also wondered why Police didn’t use the name of the “dating apps” to highlight their case to those members ….. ???
For example if you heard the name of an app on the news you use you may be more inclined to take notice ???

I have no idea about how many dating apps are out there ??? But would think it would be easier to keep tabs on multiple women in all of those countries listed, if you only used one or two???

JMO

Media have certainly assisted in this quest today…..

I also wondered why Police didn’t use the name of the “dating apps” to highlight their case to those members ….. ???
For example if you heard the name of an app on the news you use you may be more inclined to take notice ???

I have no idea about how many dating apps are out there ??? But would think it would be easier to keep tabs on multiple women in all of those countries listed, if you only used one or two???

JMO
QLDpol could be on a fishing expedition...casting the net wide, bread on the waters sort of thing, god alone knows how many apps, there are, lots of industries have closed apps, if you only want to smooze along with , say, IT folks if that's your bent, or only accountants, etc , this kind of thing..... only military, only medico's .... and so on.. no reason to confine the police to a few, ...... it would not be unusual for him to be a wide net caster. Probably, the more the merrier.

The thrill of fooling lots of people at one time could be heady stuff... as opposed to being a squadron leader in the RAAF, wasting time on the Govt. teat..... While your politicians ramp up the fear of war, hell, that's so boring. ............ ( sarcastic emoji ) . ..

Last edited:
"I am separated from my wife, divorce coming soon"? (When perhaps no divorce proceedings had been undertaken)

"I am a widow, and own a property in Upper Lockyer, Qld"?

Maybe .... imo
Too greedy to do the right thing and divorce no doubt!
I’m pretty sure if Frances knew he had a woman in every port she would readily split JMO

He only has 1 property listed for rent - there are 3 ways to rent - the whole house, for couples and one room:

"Mr Crawford also has two other listings for the same property linked to his profile – one for only couples and one for a single bedroom." (from https://www.couriermail.com.au/true...t/news-story/0282ddc35552bdae612f3acbc6f1a578 )

Thanks for pointing that out.

Maybe the "one for a single bedroom" and/or "only couples" is the other smaller building adjacent to the house? Like a granny flat? Unless there is some way to split the house into two separate areas.

a.jpg

Link

So Frances died Tues 30th July & he has already had 4 different reviews for September! Fast mover..........

No stopping the AIRbnb business! and good old Rob, what a Renaissance Man. .. there is nothing he doesn't know a lot about, he would probably perform brain surgery on you, any weekend, cash only. He does singing, apparently. Time he did a bit of 'singing ' to QLDpol.

Do people really go and actually stay at a place where a woman was murdered?? by motor mower?? pay to stay at a place , as a break??? o_O

No stopping the AIRbnb business! and good old Rob, what a Renaissance Man. .. there is nothing he doesn't know a lot about, he would probably perform brain surgery on you, any weekend, cash only. He does singing, apparently. Time he did a bit of 'singing ' to QLDpol.

Do people really go and actually stay at a place where a woman was murdered?? by motor mower?? pay to stay at a place , as a break??? o_O

I bet he doesn't advertise his wife's death, or the fact that the police are looking at him. Things might change a little after today's presser. Hopefully, he has a good refund policy.

Just checked his vacancy, booked out / unavailable for at least the next 2 years!!

:oops: :rolleyes::confused:

Waiting for it to go poof........

Mr Crawford has removed his LinkedIn profile. I only looked at it yesterday, and noted that it said he was working part-time. I should have taken a screen shot.

And now, as DrSleuth has posted, his BnB is “booked out” for the next 2 years… he is going to hide now.

I have to wonder where he is living, if he is not living at the house. Do you think he has maybe been confined to barracks somewhere, due to the investigation? Maybe at Oakey (Swartz Barracks) which is an aviation training centre.

I have to wonder where he is living, if he is not living at the house. Do you think he has maybe been confined to barracks somewhere, due to the investigation? Maybe at Oakey (Swartz Barracks) which is an aviation training centre.
Time to call in the Military Police , who have jurisdictional authority over all ADF members domestically and internationally. This includes ADF reservists when rendering active service. Military Police are authorised to deliver law enforcement, discipline, command and mission support, and execute search warrants in the course of their duties.

This might be why it is taking a bit longer than usual...maybe the MP's are holding on to him , before a court martial.

Although.. if one was a cynic, one could recall that the ADF has different standards of acceptable behavior than those outside the circle...

Just checked his vacancy, booked out / unavailable for at least the next 2 years!!

:oops: :rolleyes::confused:

Waiting for it to go poof........
..... booked out by guests, who also like to have drivíng their wife around with a riding mower by night?? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59
Back