Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something was bought to police attention, because for a while, he was Mr.AIRbnb, he had that place advertised, had cleaners contracted, had real lawnmowers in, had all his ladies lined up across 9 different time zones and 2 datelines, he had his Dakota to fly in and out, he was livin'the-dream, no wife to have to explain to, no one to ask about the money, no one to question him about the properties, just... flying high, strutting hither and yon, SQ.L. Stupid, UNTIL... something, someone pulled that rug right out from under those dinky elastic sided boots ....

It has to be that Trooper, someone has come forward and given some very interesting information that started to make all RC's dominos fall over IMO

Thank goodness! I had a feeling it was going to very quickly get to an arrest since they started putting bits of information into the media last week.

ALL of the truth must come out now and FC can have some justice

IMO

It has to be that Trooper, someone has come forward and given some very interesting information that started to make all RC's dominos fall over IMO

Thank goodness! I had a feeling it was going to very quickly get to an arrest since they started putting bits of information into the media last week.

ALL of the truth must come out now and FC can have some justice

IMO
Seems that way to me, BG.. he thought he had it all squared away, income flowing in from the family home, funeral over, haul out all the wife's baggage, get stuck into the liaison life with the anxious ladies all over the place, he must have thought he had struck it lucky. He would hardly set himself up in such a public business surely, if he thought he was being watched.. ..

And yet.. he should have thought that. There had been a DV call out to his place only a year ago, he had an electronic footprint like a pair of Shrek boots all over dating apps, advertising himself as available, He , apparently, never thought to get rid of any of that kind of malarky off his telephony equip.. what a first class dunce!!!

Airbnb twist as detectives make key arrest in probe over mystery late-night lawnmower death of mum-of-three Frances Crawford​

“Frances Crawford was a psychologist with three adult children, all of whom had moved out of the Lockyer Valley home.

Her family said they were grateful for the progress.

“The family is relieved and pleased with this progress being made in the case,” a family spokesperson told the ABC.

“The police have done a wonderful job in supporting the family through this time and in the case.”

The police investigation continues.”

Probably, one of Sq.L. Crawfords epistolary ladies saw the list of other contenders for the hand, or any other appendage , of Sq L Crawford, and got a terrific crank up, seeing all those far flung floozies, gals from Guam, Italy, US, Malaysia, etc.. on and on... the endless competition and in a rage, dialled 000.... that's human nature!

I've been thinking the arrest might come in the next few weeks while they waited for more info from women who thought they were his only one.

I'm surprised it was this fast.

I wonder now, if Frances family were suspicious of him right from the start.

“Investigations have revealed Mr Crawford has connected with women in Italy, United States of America, Papua New Guinea, Guam, Afghanistan, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Western Australia, ACT, Northern Territory, NSW, Victoria, and Queensland.”

Police said on Thursday that several people had provided information since their public appeal.

Looks like the driver of the police car took their time driving in, allowing plenty of photo opportunities, good job.

RC is about to find out he can't keep his eyes closed for much longer, he is about to face the arrest court and get a mug shot taken.

Open your eyes and face the music mate

Seems that way to me, BG.. he thought he had it all squared away, income flowing in from the family home, funeral over, haul out all the wife's baggage, get stuck into the liaison life with the anxious ladies all over the place, he must have thought he had struck it lucky. He would hardly set himself up in such a public business surely, if he thought he was being watched.. ..

And yet.. he should have thought that. There had been a DV call out to his place only a year ago, he had an electronic footprint like a pair of Shrek boots all over dating apps, advertising himself as available, He , apparently, never thought to get rid of any of that kind of malarky off his telephony equip.. what a first class dunce!!!

I think there was one initial misstep that explained the rest. Maybe DV episode was enough. But I always think of a hypothetical situation. When my toddlers would start to walk, I’d get on all four and crawl over the house, trying to imagine how the house would look for the baby. And then I’d see many things not seen from my “normal” perspective, such as the corner of a table cover, long enough for the baby to reach and pull, for example. That was incredibly helpful for child-proofing the place.
Sometimes I wonder if this is what Mr. Crawford forgot to do. The incident scene must have looked convincing for Mr. Crawford, or to anyone who’d be looking down at the scene: the hill, the body, the mower, the retaining wall. But to anyone that would go down the hill, stand at the retaining wall level and look upstairs, at the top of the hill (“from the body’s perspective”), something was amiss.

Could it be the case? It may be easy to make a mistake when staging an accident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back