Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a spate of violent relationships, K M thought she’d found true love.

The mother gushed to a friend that she was engaged, happy and loving life in the Blue Mountains. Her fiance JS the privately-educated son of two prominent Sydney antique dealers – was the man of her dreams, she said in a series of Facebook messages obtained by the Herald.

CM case: KM was getting life on track with JS before alleged murder

Article mentions she had got her drivers license back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure that the S family own the caravan park.. it looks quite low budget, which is not in keeping with a luxurious wedding venue and an antique jewellery store in the QVB…
I am curious to know where JS brother was when this was all happening - I was of the understanding that the brother and his husband lived at Wildenstein and ran the business there..
I am also curious as to why KM was living in the caravan park when she apparently has public housing in Sydney…

I wonder if the reason for 2 crime scenes could be that CM was murdered at Wildenstein, and then perhaps was taken to the caravan park to be prepared to be disposed of. Disgusting to think of, but I can only think of this to be able to change 2 crime scenes?
Would there not be more potential witnesses at the caravan park than at a closed wedding venue on a large property ?

I am not sure that the S family own the caravan park.. it looks quite low budget, which is not in keeping with a luxurious wedding venue and an antique jewellery store in the QVB…
I am curious to know where JS brother was when this was all happening - I was of the understanding that the brother and his husband lived at Wildenstein and ran the business there..
I am also curious as to why KM was living in the caravan park when she apparently has public housing in Sydney…
What makes you think she has public housing in Sydney? Where have you heard this?

Some articles refer to JS residing in a ‘shack’ on the Wildenstein estate.
Maybe he was kicked out from the family property.
Cos why stay in a Caravan Park when you have a huge mansion at your disposal...

I posted the link a ways back ... living in the shack was years ago, when his brother and husband lived at the estate.

It's not recent.

imo

They may just own a van site there. Not the actual park.

Just bumping this post as a reminder to check our posts and links for names. :)

ADMIN NOTE:

Read post #2 at the beginning of this post and learn about sub judice. Study it and if you don't understand, private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Members who persist in violating sub judice will be issued permanent bans from this discussion.

Preview your post to make sure it does not contain the name of either the victim or the accused. If you do not know how to edit a link to remove the full name, it is very simple so please learn. If you do not edit your post to redact the names, your post will be removed.

Any known history of the accused or member speculation that insinuates or ascribes either guilt or innocence to the accused is not allowed. This is not Websleuths being jerks ... it is Australian law. We don't relish LE contacting us and shutting down this discussion.

On another note, if you can't link something don't post it. Old Websleuths mantra .. NO LINK, NO POST !!

Thread is open again.

I read about CM and my heart bleeds, but I can’t help but compare this case to William Tyrrell, where the police bungled it from the very start.

Nope imo considering everyone is lawyered up with their traps shut tight and the cops have already found CM, in my estimation our cops are absolutely wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I’m catching up and reading all that I can on this case. Can someone advise me whether the mother has been questioned by the police yet, or whether she is still being treated in hospital and medically unfit for questioning?

Is the caravan park on the water? Close to a river? Could it be possible that a dusk swim alone ..!inadequate supervision resulted in an accidental death? The currents n rivers have big undertows which quickly can take someone out of their depth.. a pregnant woman would not be able to respond in a situation like that? All speculation of course..

I think I'm correct in saying that the caravan park is up for sale: Freehold Going Concern Caravan / Cabin Park For Sale | NSW - Greater Sydney | Prime DA Approved Waterfront Development opportunity on the Hawkesbury River

Nothing I can see to indicate who the current owners are. In many, perhaps most cases, the owners of caravan parks are not the operators/managers.

Depending on what you paid for it, it could be a nice little earner. The first 3 or 4 weeks of January are extremely busy in that area with families. It's peak summer holiday period, and the kids go back to school around the last week of January: 24th of February in Queensland for CM. In my experience as a parent in Australia caravan parks like this are a blast for 9 year old kids in the peak season - so many other kids to play with, lots of activities etc.

What if they bought the park (which according to a sales clip on Vimeo I found is more long term cheap rental than holiday venue ) for the younger son to live/ have/ manage . Whilst the older son got the attractive wedding venue ?
KM may not have been on holiday there but it was where she lived ?
I wonder what the next revelation will be and I fear it won’t be good.
Another interesting turn of phrase I noted was when LE praised people privy to info for keeping it under wraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member