Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taking several experimental screenshots of the running vid and somehow the pics are (kinda) clearer when they are thumbnails. It's only on my iPad, don't zoom but look at the 'compressed' pics. It's defenitely a lone person with short gray hair.

FFS now the bloody iPad won't upload the photos. Frizby time again grrrrr!!!!

Talk about keeping us in suspenders soso. Whilst awaiting your creative ways to destroy your iPad I've had a little go myself.
75e202251a3cc06202df0bc9b7fed8b2.jpg
b4c521cd22304c88f9183ebc2fcb3d72.jpg

Talk about keeping us in suspenders soso. Whilst awaiting your creative ways to destroy your iPad I've had a little go myself.
75e202251a3cc06202df0bc9b7fed8b2.jpg
b4c521cd22304c88f9183ebc2fcb3d72.jpg

I still believe this part circled is the space between both car seats, and the driver is located more to the left in front of the darker blotch and towards the front window.

I still believe this part circled is the space between both car seats, and the driver is located more to the left in front of the darker blotch and towards the front window.

Hm! I have been playing with it for quite a while now. I really can see a face and thick neck with the eye and chin leaning against a headrest. The person is positioned quite far back due to the style of the car and angle of the camera IMO. Considering I thought the black vertical bit was a skinny person leaning forward initially, I'm hardly the expert!

Hm! I have been playing with it for quite a while now. I really can see a face and thick neck with the eye and chin leaning against a headrest. The person is positioned quite far back due to the style of the car and angle of the camera IMO. Considering I thought the black vertical bit was a skinny person leaning forward initially, I'm hardly the expert!

Look at the angel of these cars below and think whether the white part is the light coming through the two chairs? Could you be aluding that there might be a second person in the car? I feel like the driver is closer to the front window frame on the passengers side.

http://imgur.com/Wlt6eZs
Wlt6eZs.jpg

http://imgur.com/O09ro5y
O09ro5y.jpg

Yes I agree there is def a driver.
I have no idea how to even play around with it.:D

Having looked more closely at the news.com.au clip of the cctv I uploaded yesterday I now believe it's been photoshopped somehow, up close you can see something clipped onto side of car and person in back, can't be real 🤔 anyone else think the same?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Further research shows the rear seats fold down to make the boot larger, kinda like what a hatch does.

Also so it appears only the convertible has those high headrests (for safety if it rolls). So we shouldn't be considering those in the photos.
Karen's is a hardtop which doesn't appear to have the high headrests.

Attachments

• IMG_1614.JPG
    IMG_1614.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1615.JPG
    IMG_1615.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 35
I was pretty sure Karen's was the convertible Mercedes Benz SLK class, no rear seats just a space for roof to fold into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was pretty sure Karen's was the convertible Mercedes Benz SLK class, no rear seats just a space for roof to fold into.

I tend to agree with you, Oona. After reviewing as much as I could find. It is definitely the coupe model. Though it looks like a hard-top to me. At least in the police photos of a 'similar car'. Or does the car have a hardtop convertible roof?

The footage shows a “vehicle of interest”, which the Victoria Police Missing Persons Squad suspects is Ms Ristevski’s black Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...r/news-story/2d25ebc32744cc09f4a05298e23ff5b9

The main question I have, is what is that dark object in the middle of the windscreen? I do not believe it is a mirror dingle-dangley, and too wide for the plain shovel handle. Though I definitely take on board what Amalgam (?) said that it could be the driver leaning over (though perhaps a little too straight up and down for that?)
And it could be the shovel, if perhaps the shovel had been placed in a large garbage bag .. to stop it soiling the car (and if Karen was filling the boot :( )

Picture of the car shown at the latest press conference

attachment.php

Attachments

• 417580C800000578-4607884-image-a-11_1497578852066.jpg
    417580C800000578-4607884-image-a-11_1497578852066.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 151
I think you should consider that the roof supports at the back are quite broad, shrinking the back window. Looking at the car from front-on, two of the dark areas are likely to be the roof supports, the third the driver. I've looked at the video a few times again this morning to decide which area is the driver--perhaps it changes as the car approaches--but I haven't worked it out and I'm out of time for now.

I have looked at the car front/back/sideways/upside down/inside out ... lol .... I still think that dark object is smack-dab in the middle of the car.
If it is the shovel, perhaps in a bag, I wonder why it couldn't be placed in the passenger wheel well so it would sit lower in the car.

2zjkrnq.jpg

2hx8v2g.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/po...y/news-story/564e89f2ee775219cab54860a749e6e4

I think the dark part in the center of the car is the rear vision mirror. Have a look at the car model in front and back elevation.

I'm confused. I guess a 'fixed roof could mean either hard or soft top.

"....is a car with the body style two doors and fixed roof..."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupé

Either way that gorgeous car is a standout firecracker!

According to that review I posted the other day, this is one of the first models to have folding metal roof. I dont have time to find it atm, I'm sure someone will 😁

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested they arrested someone for Carly McBrides murder this morning.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

I think the dark part in the center of the car is the rear vision mirror. Have a look at the car model in front and back elevation.

Yes. I have looked at that, too. Seems to me the dark object extends down too far, even into the space between the two front seats, creating a darker spot in the darkness of the rear of the car.

Anyway, I guess we will never know ... until perhaps the upcoming court case, which I am sure will happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3