Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then is this a contradiction?
Maybe he doesn't suspect BR or is he keeping his enemy close and pumping/ hoping for info.

'We've had disagreements but I consider us to be close': Karen Ristevski's only brother reveals he has had 'catch-ups' with her husband every week since she disappeared

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...leasing-misinformation-her.html#ixzz4h3zoCnYa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hi Emirates...:seeya:

In your travels, have you noticed if the store is still open?

From memory, the sale has been going since Karen went missing...I feel that this may have started the argument that led to her death....MOO IMO

Hi there Matey,

To be honest I haven't been up to Watergardens for quite some time. I'll try and swing by this Friday.

I think the family knew Karen wasn't coming home from their knowledge of Karen. Not because they were immediately convinced her husband killed her.

I think Steve's point about his relationship with BR is that he knew him pretty well, having worked with him for ten years. Interesting that the example he gave of their interactions was angry arguments. Kind of, "Well I've seen Borce at his worst, having worked with him for ten years, and . . . I'm still here, aren't I?" If Steve's hunting about for something positive or even neutral to say, it's not much, is it?

Not sure what to make of the weekly catch-ups but I can't assume they were for the pleasure of it. This was in the first few months after Karen's disappearance. Some contact between the families would presumably been necessary. The "catch-ups" might have been friendly and supportive or they could have been cold and minimal, scheduled weekly because otherwise the parties were avoiding one another.

According to FB page Bella Bleu 50% off everything, limited stock remaining last day Wednesday.
Sounds like the store will be closing this week. There's only limited stock left.
Must be running at a loss and not worth staying open or it's taken a toll on SR or it's not what she wants to do?

Was Karen at work on the 28 th June? Has this been verified by the staff at Bella Bleu?

Staff contacted BR because Karen didn't show for work - reminds me a lot of Gered "She went for a run" Baden Clay's story about Allison going missing. The crime was committed and cleaned and he tried to make it out that she was the in the house overnight. It later emerged that ABC had tried to discuss their marriage concerns that night and not long after this she was murdered.

If KR and BR were discussing finances, it makes more sense to me as something you would do after work. Maybe it's just that my house is more chaotic in the morning when getting ready for work.

The $800 cash is stuck at in my mind. Daily takings? Maybe KR was ready to leave? Would BR have exploded if KR said she was leaving him? Was the cash going to help her get started with some independence? If she was going to leave and was afraid of the backlash, where would she go and to whom would she turn? Her Aunt? Her family seems pretty close to BR.

The pings could have caught BR going out to check on something.

IDK thinking out loud.

Also haven't come across them trying to sell the Bella Bleu business either, checked seek business listings and nothing there.

As it appears quite obvious who is responsible for Karen's death...why is it taking so long for arrests to be made...and justice for Karen?

The one thing that I would really like to know is...when did Sarah last speak to her Mum and was she at home when Karen left after the argument with BR?...:banghead:

According to FB page Bella Bleu 50% off everything, limited stock remaining last day Wednesday.
Sounds like the store will be closing this week. There's only limited stock left.
Must be running at a loss and not worth staying open or it's taken a toll on SR or it's not what she wants to do?

I saw BR on Friday night, i believe shutting up the store, with the blonde retail assistant who works there. He appeared a bit edgy.

It almost seemed as if he wanted to get out of the shopping complex for a brief moment. The store door was pulled down, but the retail assistant was lagging behind for a second or two and he stopped and waited.

I saw BR on Friday night, i believe shutting up the store, with the blonde retail assistant who works there. He appeared a bit edgy.

It almost seemed as if he wanted to get out of the shopping complex for a brief moment. The store door was pulled down, but the retail assistant was lagging behind for a second or two and he stopped and waited.

Thanks tappedin, did it look like he was there for her safety?
Obviously the salesgirl doesn't fear him.
If I didnt suspect Ol' BR I might feel sorry for him :D:

I think the family knew Karen wasn't coming home from their knowledge of Karen. Not because they were immediately convinced her husband killed her.

I think Steve's point about his relationship with BR is that he knew him pretty well, having worked with him for ten years. Interesting that the example he gave of their interactions was angry arguments. Kind of, "Well I've seen Borce at his worst, having worked with him for ten years, and . . . I'm still here, aren't I?" If Steve's hunting about for something positive or even neutral to say, it's not much, is it?

Not sure what to make of the weekly catch-ups but I can't assume they were for the pleasure of it. This was in the first few months after Karen's disappearance. Some contact between the families would presumably been necessary. The "catch-ups" might have been friendly and supportive or they could have been cold and minimal, scheduled weekly because otherwise the parties were avoiding one another.

Been thinking about the 10 week delay in SW being mentioned in the media. Other than being the brother in Dads inheritance.

Wasn't all he said back in early Sept 2016 just taken from facebook?

Mr Williams, who has previously said nothing publicly about the case, is Ms Ristevski’s only sibling, and their parents have died.

He would not speculate on what has happened to his sister, saying on social media he had faith in the legal system and wanted to keep the focus on finding her...........

He posted comments on the Facebook page “Where is Karen Ristevski?” in which he hit back at claims from a family friend that were critical of Mr Ristevski.
Mr Williams was asked on Thursday on social media what he thought happened to his sister. “I have belief in our legal system and will leave it up to them on thoughts etc (sic), me or anyone else speculating won’t bring us close to finding Karen..........

Mr Williams said he was close to Mr Ristevski, the last person to see Ms Ristevski on the morning she disappeared, leading to speculation about what he knew. “I worked with him for 10-plus years. We’ve had heated disagreements like all family members do, but consider us to be close,” he wrote on the Facebook page. “For those also wondering, I catch up with him weekly for the last two months.”
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/700c6ba8e2e609893ad1cbc6de2f3c24

I find it interesting that though it appeared SW was defending BR on facebook and did mention his weekly catch-ups.
Brother Vasko had said weeks previous that Borce had told him to stay away because the media were camped out front.
So OK for SW to catch up but not brother Vic.:thinking:

When SW was interviewed after Karen had been found. He spoke of her dedication to Sarah and their special bond. Her dedication to work, her Mum and Dad.
Yet there was no mention of her husband, Borce. The man he was close too and had worked with for 10 years+, his brother in law.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/700c6ba8e2e609893ad1cbc6de2f3c24

Thanks tappedin, did it look like he was there for her safety?
Obviously the salesgirl doesn't fear him.
If I didnt suspect Ol' BR I might feel sorry for him :D:

BR wasn't there for her safety because the store is internal and there were plenty of people around during this time still.

I think it was curteousy that they went out together, as you would with anyone you knew working with you.

I was going to swing by Friday to see if the store had definitely closed. Would you still like me to have a squiz ???

I was also thinking that SR has been protecting her father from the very beginning. 29 June is when BR has said he last saw her, family made a plea on 2 July, not sure what day they reported her missing? So could she be lying to police about when she "really last saw her mum". Say she has told police that she saw her mum on the morning of wed 29 June as well. Could the police not be wanting to release this because they don't believe her. If police tell us that she was there that morning too, then that would take too much pressure off BR as possible suspect from the publics perspective.

If SR maintains that she saw her mum on wed 29 jun in morning , then when she has the courage to speak up, maybe this will be where the lawyer can use that BR killed his wife "accidentally" to protect his daughter from being hurt from his wife who went "ballistic" (not saying that KR tried to hurt her daughter, but for BR's sake, this story could work nicely for him and he could get the lesser degree of manslaughter charge this way ). Which means SRs daddy will only be locked up for a few years.
Hope what I'm trying to say makes sense.

I think there's a good chance that they have fairly reliable info that Karen was ok close to the time she "disappeared" because they always started the timeline at the 10am "walk" when pushing for public help. Maybe she spoke to someone on the phone or her digital footprint was congruent with what she usually did. I feel it is likely that they did argue when he said they did and he had to admit to this because it was reasonable to assume the neighbours may have heard.

I was going to swing by Friday to see if the store had definitely closed. Would you still like me to have a squiz ???

YES PLEASE!
If BR is supervising nightly lockup you might be lucky to see him and his demeanour. I'll by you a milkshake for him, I believe chocolate milk applied is great for hydrating the face. :D

Seriously, I find this sad that Karen's baby, her shop which she's worked so hard for, is now slowly winding down at the hands of the alleged No. 1 suspect. (According to his barrister).

YES PLEASE!
If BR is supervising nightly lockup you might be lucky to see him and his demeanour. I'll by you a milkshake for him, I believe chocolate milk applied is great for hydrating the face. :D

Seriously, I find this sad that Karen's baby, her shop which she's worked so hard for, is now slowly winding down at the hands of the alleged No. 1 suspect. (According to his barrister).

Gotcha.....might swing by on the Saturday rather than go out late Friday. Will check out the stores closing time. Milkshake.....how about a bloody hot espresso.

YES PLEASE!

Gotcha.....might swing by on the Saturday rather than go out late Friday. Will check out the stores closing time. Milkshake.....how about a bloody hot espresso.

YES PLEASE!

Sad indeed , her dedication, passion and hard work all crushed.
This is a lovely message I found from the Love your sister tumbler page, showing Karen as the caring person she should be remembered as .
http://loveyoursisterorg.tumblr.com/post/51431562395/connies-diary-thank-you-bella-bleu
"I have been down in the dumps lately, and what better thing to cheer a girl up than a new frock? Karen from Bella Bleu first came on board to help Love Your Sister by donating a percentage of sales to LYS from her ‘Bella Bleu’ boutique in Moonee Ponds in Melbourne where she sells her beautiful designer dresses. Through her fundraising campaigning campaign she raised over $300 for LYS, but she wanted to do more! Very generously she has also offered to dress me for my events for Love Your Sister in dresses that I will feel comfortable wearing
– and then, amazingly, gave me one of every dress that I liked!
Thanks Karen!"

It would be lovely to see Sarah rise up and make her mother proud, and donate a percentage of her final sales to "Love your sister" campaign that her mother supported.

Who knows she may surprise us all and post something on the Bella Bleu Facebook page in memory of her mother. Maybe thanking all of her loyal customers on behalf of her mother and how hard a decision it is to close the shop her mother was very proud of!

I sat down to wait for an appointment today, when I saw a magazine laying open on the chair next to me. It caught my attention as it was open at an article about Karen. It is from Who magazine, dated March of this year (see photos).

"It's just heartwrenching, to see a gentle person taken away so soon" friend Danica Ezrard tells Who.

... Ristevski, a jetsetting fashion buyer who ran a Melbourne clothing boutique and had "incredible knowledge" of the industry, according to friend Elly Pearce.

"She achieved so much" says Ezrard, a milliner. "But I don't think she had much support."

As a boutique owner, "there was a lot of power behind a gentle lady" says Ezrard. "She was an elegant, amazing woman."

Celhar-Hili remembers how Ristevski was so moved by the news a former school friend had been diagnosed with cancer, she reached out to the woman by text. "She said, 'Why don't you come into the store and pick out a dress, my shout?' " recalls Celhar-Hili. "That's what Karen did. She was always positive. Sweet as pie. Probably too sweet."

Hunting A Killer - Who magazine, March 2017 (Hope I haven't breached copyright with photos???.. full credit to Who magazine. Can't find the article online.)
15rywpl.jpg

2nbszdv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members