Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Testing the car". My guess is they have other video footage and are measuring car clearance with and without a body weight in boot.
Thanks very probable. Great to see you here!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Sorry SoSo I may have quoted wrong post before, was just throwing an idea out as to why would they time trip to store.
Could he have previously said she went for walk, bla bla bla I drove by store on way to fix fuel gauge, missed turn off bla bla bla but they are now fully tightening the timeline as emirates mentioned.
I agree that I can't imagine he would say anything at all now.
This may be just Another tiny bit of puzzle piece within the larger picture we all see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry SoSo I may have quoted wrong post before, was just throwing an idea out as to why would they time trip to store.
Could he have previously said she went for walk, bla bla bla I drove by store on way to fix fuel gauge, missed turn off bla bla bla but they are now fully tightening the timeline as emirates mentioned.
I agree that I can't imagine he would say anything at all now.
This may be just Another tiny bit of puzzle piece within the larger picture we all see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree Horror

Zipped tighter than a fish's bottom, so it can't be used against him. Minnesota cop has the same idea. Imo
I think GBC will be the last time we see the accused take the stand in the foreseeable future, silence is their saviour.

ahah... .. it is the saviour, but there are some people for whom that is unconstitutionally impossible.. they cannot back way from the witness box.. and thank god for them, because life would be awfully dull without them, even the maddest of them gives a glimpse of worlds most of us know nothing about. It serves a purpose..

I would bet that Borce wouldn't take the stand but I would risk $500 betting on Vlasko hopping up and yapping away, full of his own importance..

I don't think we will see another true and pure idiot like Baden Clay on the stand for a decade or so, until the memory fades a bit. Gerard was a one-off and his real attraction was he simply had no idea how he was coming across. He was, in fact, mighty pleased with himself after every word he uttered.. He often paused to listen to the echo of himself, then ploughed on, feet first.. .

I am sure that in that Qld prison, there are suffering lifers who have begged to be shot rather than be captive at the same dinner hour as Gerard, or rostered on mop duty with him, or pegged to fold the laundry on his shift. It would be cruel and unusual punishment for them, naturally the Governor of the prison would be up to speed, but possibly in no hurry to fix it..

ahah... .. it is the saviour, but there are some people for whom that is unconstitutionally impossible.. they cannot back way from the witness box.. and thank god for them, because life would be awfully dull without them, even the maddest of them gives a glimpse of worlds most of us know nothing about. It serves a purpose..

I would bet that Borce wouldn't take the stand but I would risk $500 betting on Vlasko hopping up and yapping away, full of his own importance..

I don't think we will see another true and pure idiot like Baden Clay on the stand for a decade or so, until the memory fades a bit. Gerard was a one-off and his real attraction was he simply had no idea how he was coming across. He was, in fact, mighty pleased with himself after every word he uttered.. He often paused to listen to the echo of himself, then ploughed on, feet first.. .

I am sure that in that Qld prison, there are suffering lifers who have begged to be shot rather than be captive at the same dinner hour as Gerard, or rostered on mop duty with him, or pegged to fold the laundry on his shift. It would be cruel and unusual punishment for them, naturally the Governor of the prison would be up to speed, but possibly in no hurry to fix it..
So well put! Take your time screws, no real (unjust) harm done IMO

Like many others can I say a big heartfelt thank you to amazing, no I mean AMAZING folk on Websleuths threads. So wish i had your technical ability. No sooner reading a post/question a brilliant sleuther has answered the question. Admiration to all.

Right back at ya emirates.

"Testing the car". My guess is they have other video footage and are measuring car clearance with and without a body weight in boot.
]]]

From a weight and balance perspective an extra 70KG could also impact on mileage, and yes clearance of the said car, however if a body was placed central of the car......in my opinion would not happen.

]]]

From a weight and balance perspective an extra 70KG could also impact on mileage, and yes clearance of the said car, however if a body was placed central of the car......in my opinion would not happen.

I get it what you are saying. The boot might show a weight in the back. If it was 2" drop or different bounce, technology might pick that up.
The suspension might have been worn because it was bouncing a lot on the back of the tow truck. I wonder if it had a weight in the boot then.

Say to compare the bounce over the original Diggers Rest railway crossing, then compare that to the test run & recheck CCTV.

Actually I'm confused are the blue banners on those posts shopping centre banners. Here's another imagine showing them . I can't seem to find them at watergardens shopping centre or milleara shopping centre . View attachment 120749
These pictures are at the small shopping centre on melton hwy, about 3km before watergardens. Corner of melton hwy and sunshine ave

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Actually I'm confused are the blue banners on those posts shopping centre banners. Here's another imagine showing them . I can't seem to find them at watergardens shopping centre or milleara shopping centre . View attachment 120749

Screenshot (144).jpg

TL Hand Car Wash 1 Melton on the roundabout.
A little further up a small shopping center.

Screenshot (139).jpg

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-movements-of-karen-ristevskis-black-mercedes

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...9bd739f4f747d!8m2!3d-37.7020486!4d144.8008213

It's kinda wonderfully weird. Her beloved car was her hearse but now it's helping with bringing her murderer to justice. :grouphug:

I bet she loved that car because she could have leased a vehicle for business tax advantages but kept that older car. I wonder how long Karen owned it.

I get attached to my cars too. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member