Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few thoughts ...... Merc could definately get to the spot from what I can tell.... even after rain....

The spot where she was placed is indicative of the fact the road would have become inaccessible from that point...

Car would definately still have had mud on the wheelwells ....

Thank you Puggle for checking the site out. I'm one of the stubborn ones who believes Borce did take the Merc there and washed the car afterwards.

Karen being only 160 cm tall, I'd say around 50-52 kilos, very easy lady to transport without much effort, imo. A suitcase could have been used which has been disposed of along with the handbag and phone.

Quite a few thoughts ...... Merc could definately get to the spot from what I can tell.... even after rain....

The spot where she was placed is indicative of the fact the road would have become inaccessible from that point...

Car would definately still have had mud on the wheelwells ....

Right up to the logs? If not would it be possible for a man to drag a petite woman that distance?

So that's why Karen was placed there because he couldn't get any further.

because of the location.. it's proximity to houses, occupied houses, to the road, walking track, in the sense that people walk up that way, and ride , too, I have thought that it was done in the dark.. the body left somewhere, maybe Diggers Rest ,Toolern Vale, and then, come the dark, up to Macedon and in that place ,' you know , where we once looked at a house for sale, or something..' some connection to it. Not a place stumbled upon accidentally. Do you think, Puggles ??

Wouldn't think you could do it in the dark.....too many fallen branches...ground uneven...very slippery ....

Would need torches or high beam directed into the bush ...even then, couldn't imagine anyone trying too....as it is so close to homes...think any lights in the dark would alert people that something was going on.

Also tree branches at head height .... had to duck and walk over/around branches...

It appears you were there around the same time.
Were there any people or cars that noticed you? Like could you have done the deed without anyone noticing? .

Wouldn't think you could do it in the dark.....too many fallen branches...ground uneven...very slippery ....

Would need torches or high beam directed into the bush ...even then, couldn't imagine anyone trying too....as it is so close to homes...think any lights in the dark would alert people that something was going on.

Also tree branches at head height .... had to duck and walk over/around branches...

if a car was driven to the spot that means the vehicle would have got scratched by the trees?

Maybe the cops tested the branch scratches on the actual car.

Right up to the logs? If not would it be possible for a man to drag a petite woman that distance?

So that's why Karen was placed there because he couldn't get any further.

The tree log is about 40mtrs from the road.....

I'm thinking he could probably carry her. ....

But.... people have said something about deadweight? ...... not sure ...does a body weight more deceased???

But yeah think he could .....

think also he would get mud ...or at least collect some tree/leaf debris on clothing..... on knee area of any pants he would of been wearing or on back of pants climbing into/over the log branch.

Puggle you are a star ⭐️Thanks for bravely doing what so many of us have wanted to [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if a car was driven to the spot that means the vehicle would have got scratched by the trees?

Maybe the cops tested the branch scratches on the actual car.

Sorry.....No the bush is thick with branches.....the road is cleared wide enough....Otherwise I wouldn't have taken my car in there.

Have left the area .... having lunch..

Will see this arvo if I can upload some pics...

Better go hubby will get cranky .... we are out to lunch @pub.

Please have one for all of us.
How sweet DH was there.
:group hug:

Attachments

• IMG_1742.JPG
    IMG_1742.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 30

How hauntingly sad to be there ..... enjoy your lunch Puggle [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tree log is about 40mtrs from the road.....

I'm thinking he could probably carry her. ....

But.... people have said something about deadweight? ...... not sure ...does a body weight more deceased???

But yeah think he could .....

think also he would get mud ...or at least collect some tree/leaf debris on clothing..... on knee area of any pants he would of been wearing or on back of pants climbing into/over the log branch.

Taken from web.

Dead body compared to a live body: NO WEIGHT GAIN DIFFERENCE. Why? Dead bodies do not cancel out center of gravity, which is where the weight load is supported with no support from c-o-g. It just feels heavier; weighs the same. A live body can distribute its weight across anatomical areas while obviously a dead body cannot. Think, Sandbag effect. Dead body, the center of gravity is far from a living person’s c-o-g: gravity is not just exerting force on a person but also torque
Mass is a measure of inertia (resistance to acceleration, no?) of the body or the amount of matter in the body. Therefore, mass can be measured using a triple beam balance, for example. So from a physics approach, the body’s weight is not about poundage or kilgrams—it’s force (F) and as such F has Newton units (N). Recall, Sir Issac’s 2nd law: F=ma. Body’s weight therefore is F and what does gravity give it…a c c e l e r a t i o n (a). F=mg—→ mass = wgt/g. And as such MASS is WEIGHT ÷ ACCELERATION because of G. M is constant quanity (no matter where you are…anywhere on planet, does not matter). WEIGHT again is just the G-force on MASS.

Remember when our local had a REALLY strong feeling that Allison was under that bridge & she was going to investigate?
Same feelings at the moment.

Taken from web.

Dead body compared to a live body: NO WEIGHT GAIN DIFFERENCE. Why? Dead bodies do not cancel out center of gravity, which is where the weight load is supported with no support from c-o-g. It just feels heavier; weighs the same. A live body can distribute its weight across anatomical areas while obviously a dead body cannot. Think, Sandbag effect. Dead body, the center of gravity is far from a living person’s c-o-g: gravity is not just exerting force on a person but also torque
Mass is a measure of inertia (resistance to acceleration, no?) of the body or the amount of matter in the body. Therefore, mass can be measured using a triple beam balance, for example. So from a physics approach, the body’s weight is not about poundage or kilgrams—it’s force (F) and as such F has Newton units (N). Recall, Sir Issac’s 2nd law: F=ma. Body’s weight therefore is F and what does gravity give it…a c c e l e r a t i o n (a). F=mg—→ mass = wgt/g. And as such MASS is WEIGHT ÷ ACCELERATION because of G. M is constant quanity (no matter where you are…anywhere on planet, does not matter). WEIGHT again is just the G-force on MASS.

:crosseyed: precisely.. the poor old killer would have had to cope with the dreaded inertia which is the enemy of fast movement.. inertia causes immense drag, and this is what the killer would have had to do, drag the body to the logs, or.. maybe, runs out of puff and drags the logs to where the body maybe got caught on something, and now it's a case of inertia plus inverse force working against him. Rush and hurry though.. anyone could step out the backyard to bring the washing in off the line.....

even for two draggers, buriers, .. it's terrific effort expended, and lots of scraping and possibly swearing and huffing and gulping..... .

oh, you Melbourne girls.. you just take the :cupcake:, born sleuths, it must be the Yarra water.

Well done Puggle. And yes - the road is accessible to a point - in any car - yes the Merc would have got dirty and NO - you can NOT drive to the exact place of rest due to the bush - so I agree - she would have either been carried or dragged for sure.
If the merc was driven from Loch Rd up to Sailsbury - this is where the Merc would have run into trouble in the wet. AS said before - I once had to engage 4 x 4 at that exact place in the wet. If however the Merc travelled along Salisbury and DOWN Loch - then that would have been doable.
Puggle - wish i knew you were there - I would have come and said hi!
I have been past heaps of times - and no one there.... but other times - bike riders and walkers etc.

Dead weight.
The difficulty would be lifting Karen up & out of the boot. If he dragged her over the back lock area, her clothing fibres would've got caught in the boot lock/latch.
I think to drag a body by one arm would be far easier that lifting & carrying considering the 'uneven ground, branches & leaf litter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey