Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still wondering why Ant was up posting on his FB all night of the 28th June 2016 (the night before the alleged disappearance of Karen)?

His rants finished at 4.30am on the morning of the 29th...he had a spell...and started ranting again at 1.30pm in the afternoon.

So what kept him up all night and what was the trigger that set him off to begin his continuous rants about his father since then and up until yesterday ???

I am still wondering why Ant was up posting on his FB all night of the 28th June 2016 (the night before the alleged disappearance of Karen)?

His rants finished at 4.30am on the morning of the 29th...he had a spell...and started ranting again at 1.30pm in the afternoon.

So what kept him up all night and what was the trigger that set him off to begin his continuous rants about his father since then and up until yesterday ???
BIB: The pain from his hand injury? *Can anyone remember what date he posted about his hand injury?* How did that happen again? Punched a chair/sofa or something like that?? Had BR paid him a visit *maybe looking for KR* and that's what started him off? What was the visit to the Pharmacy for...painkillers for his hand injury? Still so many unanswered questions.

Maybe words were had on the night of the 28th perhaps about him wanting more money/ having affair with KR?? Then after words he ranted (I have not seen those rants btw so not sure of their content) then next morning BR and KR show up for the confrontation....

IMOO JMO MOO JMOO

Perhaps he was habitually nocturnal? What I find surprising is that if he was facebooking at 4:30 am, he was up again before 1:30 pm. What woke him up?

The thing about coming off P plates . . . I think somebody hinted that may have meant ending parole? Perhaps he'd been relatively drug free up until then and began a bender in celebration (mixed with self-destructive revenge because the family didn't cough up for rehabilitation).

Maybe words were had on the night of the 28th perhaps about him wanting more money/ having affair with KR?? Then after words he ranted (I have not seen those rants btw so not sure of their content) then next morning BR and KR show up for the confrontation....

IMOO JMO MOO JMOO

I have often wondered if Karen was slipping Ant money out of the shop takings to keep him quiet and BR found out...hence the $850 cash etched in BR's mind at the time of the alleged argument.

I also wonder if investigators have found Karen's phone yet as it hasn't been stated in the media, if my memory serves me correctly... If so, the sim card from Karen's phone could be the key that cracks this case...as was the case in Jill Meagher's murder by Adrian Bayley.

For some reason, I still feel that Karen's death may have been accidental and fuelled by rage and BR is responsible for the cover-up only...with family members still being in denial...MOO

I didn't know before, but the timing seems to be verrry interesting indeed!

Good morning

Does anyone know if there is a thread for Donna Steele, murdered in Cooktown QLD ? I've tried the search function but had no luck.

From a news article this morning I think I can see where this is leading with regards to the friend who found her :(

Good question wewillgetyou - I've tried looking as well and I assumed I was looking wrong. I'm new so I don't know how to start a new thread, but I would be interested in reading news and sleuthing from others [emoji4]

Good question wewillgetyou - I've tried looking as well and I assumed I was looking wrong. I'm new so I don't know how to start a new thread, but I would be interested in reading news and sleuthing from others [emoji4]

Is there someone specific we need to ask to start a thread for Donna Steele ?

HI Wongawallan,
Great name!!!

WELCOME. :loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:
Nice to meet you. You'll soon realize we're terrific.So enjoy!!!
Hope you'll get loads of info here.
We certainly want your comments.
We need to solve this case.

Need many contributors.

See you soon, with posts.

Is there someone specific we need to ask to start a thread for Donna Steele ?

I did one recently for Michael McGrath, missing In Christchurch, New Zealand. I wrote it up and posted it. There are instructions in the rules on how to present it. I contacted a couple of modifiers to check it first, but it went live before that happened. I hope this helps. I've been following Donna's case. It would be good to help if we can.

His FB page appears public to me, and I'm not a friend/liker/follower. His latest blah was on Tuesday describing a photo of BR.
"this is a man of many wrongs if only u new what he let and put me through ,14 years before i met him,and the next 14 years were nothing like i dreammed they would be .more like a nightmaire .but the only thing was with a nightmare when u wake up its over ......that was not the case for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As itsapuzzle said, the post you are referring to is on his 'Life of missery' book page...and yes he posted on Tuesday however when I noted no further posts 48 hours later, it was because 48 hours of no posting (and now five days) is a long period for him and his rants, which had previously been multiple posts day and night for a couple of weeks. In addition to this timeframe, he made his personal Facebook page entirely private which had the same frequency in terms of posting.......

So I agree with puzzle, he could be incarcerated, or perhaps had a stern talking to by police, in my opinion.....

As itsapuzzle said, the post you are referring to is on his 'Life of missery' book page...and yes he posted on Tuesday however when I noted no further posts 48 hours later, it was because 48 hours of no posting (and now five days) is a long period for him and his rants, which had previously been multiple posts day and night for a couple of weeks. In addition to this timeframe, he made his personal Facebook page entirely private which had the same frequency in terms of posting.......

So I agree with puzzle, he could be incarcerated, or perhaps had a stern talking to by police, in my opinion.....

Could he have been banned by Facebook for some reason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah got it. His personal page I hadn't seen. Locked it is yes. Thanks.

Very strange how earlier on his blog page AR mentioned the 25th and now has gone completely quiet or in terms of his private page -private. Something is up... I think he knows much more. Perhaps he is directly involved? Perhaps he helped with the disposal of KR? He has so much hatred towards BR....lots of "what you have put me through" makes me wonder if he is feeling guilt for what happened or in his part of what happened to KR and of course it was BR's fault as everything else is/was for him. Sometimes the guilty mouth tells a fair tale....

IMOO MOO JMO JMOO IMO

The John Sharpe case is on the Australian True Crime podcast this week. It is a good insight into an investigation of a spousal murder. Even with evidence of him faking "signs of life" from Anna, they relied on his parents to get the confession.

Sarah is the key to this case cracking.

Ozazure - there is something intriguing about a daughter who has shut down about a beloved mother - I cannot believe she is not screaming from the rooftops find my mother's killer, yet she is no cooperating with police. Why? Why because they seem not to be believing you? If you have nothing to hide - you hide nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892