Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soso , you asked this on previous thread
Assuming you would go along Milleara onto Keillor Park Drive then onto the Calder.
So what route to Milleara?
Last edited by sosocurious; Today at 09:39 PM.

If he has gone to Warrick court, then he would get back into riviera and turn into Dickson which intersects Buckley street then you could take a left and drive up to milleara rd.

Puggle going back to the previous thread. Confirming 2 x different clients. One seeing the lime bags whom I believe and husband are residents on the Mountain. The second seeing Karen walking on the day being a local (hearsay in the same street).

Hearsay...gottcha...

Same street being Oakley Drive....is that right?

image.jpg
The site where Karen was found is about 20 minutes or so further away from the sons house....

So ...no I don't think he was trying to set up the son.

But I do have suspicions that the son is involved based on the video image of the car being driven over the crossing at diggers rest railway station.....less than a 2 minute drive from his sons house...

That with.....the footage we have been shown shows the car crossing the rail line....there is another camera just around the corner...right on the roadside...it would have had clear photos of the car. We haven't been shown those...

So either the police have clear pics...and we are in the dark...or the car was driven straight...and one of the first streets it can turn jnto.....is the sons...

I think they were reviewing the Toolernvale General store video for Vasko......on route the backway from hoppers crossing...

All just my opinion..

Piglet to post pic, all you do is press the tree icon that you see when you are posting , a box will drop down , then press choose file then upload image from your phone. View attachment 120803

Yeah did that..... clicked on the tree...clicked choose file..

My phone then opens up ...camera...cam corder...voice recorder. ...my files.....documents..

So I choose Documents....that brings up my "Gallery" where the photos are...I click on a photo then push upload.....but it says it failed...

could it be becauss the file is too big???

Upload of file failed....

Grrrr not good at this stuff at all

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20170728_233150.jpg
    20170728_233150.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 240
Lol....took photo of my phone on ipad..

Probs not too good..

This is the little firepit not far from the site...

So yes...activity in the area...

Also saw chip packets. ....softdrink cans...basic rubbish. ....so people do use the area.

attachment.php
from the grassed clearing just off the road...looking onto the area of bush where fallen tree trunk is....sorry...cant figure how to get the pic straight.. the ground on the grassed area is firm....even though it is damp...

Attachments

• 20170728_233705.jpg
    20170728_233705.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 238
Lol....took photo of my phone on ipad..

Probs not too good..

This is the little firepit not far from the site...

So yes...activity in the area...

Also saw chip packets. ....softdrink cans...basic rubbish. ....so people do use the area.
Haha you got there, in a creative way.
Was going to say looks very different. Seems like locals may venture out here after all. Or could be teens if it's not far from the road . But deep enough not to be seen from the road .

attachment.php
whoa....not sure what to say.....this is the spot. I was suprised though, the tree trunk is not as big as it looks...not even on this photo. ...

Probably only about 60cm high.

The area has had a fire go through in the past....lots of charred trees....fallen trees...also noticed many trees had been cut...so the area is obviously used by people with wood fires..

Attachments

• 20170728_234301.jpg
    20170728_234301.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 311
attachment.php
whoa....not sure what to say.....this is the spot. I was suprised though, the tree trunk is not as big as it looks...not even on this photo. ...

Probably only about 60cm high.

The area has had a fire go through in the past....lots of charred trees....fallen trees...also noticed many trees had been cut...so the area is obviously used by people with wood fires..

Thanks Pug.
Brings it home.
:cry:

attachment.php
This is what the road condition turns into.......clay muddy muck...It was when I took this photo from the safe grass raised area.....I was walking at this stage....I turned around to walk back to my car and happened to notice some very small blue tape attached to the trees about 30mtrs into the bush....

Long story short....

If I had to guess.....car was driven in to the clearing where the ground is firm.....someone has walked into bush...down a incline (slight slope)...and then preceded to walk south .....came across this fallen tree....and thought this would be the best spot...

But it really wasn't a good spot......really feel this was rushed..

Attachments

• 20170728_235136.jpg
    20170728_235136.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 279
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...UICSgB&biw=1024&bih=768#imgrc=UjGDTIRg_WGpfM:

Hope this works....

In this link...the photo shows the site....I can make out a car in the background...up on the left hand side...

My car would have been parked further up the road as I couldnt see it...

In this image on the link....Im assuming the car could have parked further down on the grassed area because it was February...

But it shows you just how close to the road the spot is...

attachment.php
Last one.....had to go to google Earth for this....the grass area where I was able to park is on the left of the pic....its a big open space....plenty of cars could fit. The ground was firm even though it was obvious it had been raining recently. My muddy road photo is within meters of this spot.....no way a sedan or merc could access....But if someone parked on this grassy area they could access the bush .....

Attachments

• 20170729_003031.jpg
    20170729_003031.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 281
Wow great photos puggle! I cant believe she wasnt found earlier being so close to the road!

Regarding the possible sighting of her walking... i wonder if she did leave to go for a walk, but returned. Maybe one reason br was asking neighbours about cctv would be that it showed her coming home?

As for other cctv they have of the car - 100% sure they have clearer pics... say it is BR maybe they dont wabt to release it publicly as it could weaken potential witnesses testimony if that makes sense. Plus maybe they dont want to let BR know exactly how good their images of him are?? ... what if its BR and KR driving together. Maybe police dont want BR to know they have that info??

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Also, seeing the photos does make it so real. Hard to imagine that someone could have just left her there wedged between the logs [emoji29]

oh my god, Puggles. you are the Robert Capa of Websleuths!!.. may I say , really evocative photography, too..... you capture the loneliness yet imminent crowded space, like as if the bush was 'waiting'...... .. waiting... just all round way over the top bang on photography , strangely , you portray the cold, that peculiar Australian scented biting cold of a bit of high altitude, the gunmetal grey of it.. I cant put these pics down , I've been stuck on them and now late for other stuff...

really excellent .

the bifurcated logs..... this surely has to be of tremendous significance, what on earth was going thru the killer's mind to choose this place!... it is difficult to believe that the log placement was a natural fall of wood, it truly looks staged, yet the killer couldn't go past them ,, could go no further, as if compelled to stop , right there...

how I long to know all about this !!.... as if, though.... maybe , most likely, the killer has no clue what his subconscious was propelling him thru.

And it was man that dragged the body those last 70 metres....these pictures settle that once and for all.

attachment.php
Last one.....had to go to google Earth for this....the grass area where I was able to park is on the left of the pic....its a big open space....plenty of cars could fit. The ground was firm even though it was obvious it had been raining recently. My muddy road photo is within meters of this spot.....no way a sedan or merc could access....But if someone parked on this grassy area they could access the bush .....

Thanks so much Puggle, great to see the road clearly like that, didn't realise it was that rough .... and hey, being a websleuth I couldn't help but focus on the background of your photo, hee hee [emoji847] ..... piecing together the Puggle story [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any chance Karen was hiding between the logs from someone who found and killed her? That she was being driven by someone, the situation turned very nasty, and she escaped when the car stopped or had to turn around?

Hi Sleuth team!

I'm new. I have been lurking for a long time and I apologise in advance for the length in my post but Karen is frequently on my mind although I never knew her, I often think about the injustice here for Karen and something compells me to write on here because I do for some reason think of Karen.

I have worked for Mercedes-Benz for 6 years, the last 3 being in the service and repairs department. So I would like to provide my opinion where I can on the car.

- if the fuel gauge wasn't working a fault would be recorded for it in the cars computer. A licensed Mercedes dealership can plug in and provide a printout of the fault code recorded and the amount of times it occurred but not usually the date or time however that info possibly could be accessible from Germany. If the fault occurred as BR describes - the fault "correcting" itself after hitting a bump, it suggests an electrical intermittent issue with the fuel gauge or fuel sender unit so a fault would definately record in the system. If BR visited a dealership and had the codes cleared before police were able to access the vehicle, then there would be no fault showing and this would not work in BR favour to do so. It would be EXTREMELY hard for a person to create the fault themselves as they would virtually need to be an MB Technician.

- Secondly, Mercedes are extremely advanced when it comes to handling, traction control ect. People who do not drive Mercedes or haven't driven them (CR??) would highly under estimate the type of terrain they are capable of driving on/getting out of muddy areas/snow/hard tracks. Yes the car may be low, but definately capable of driving in muddy, bushy areas as they are very robust and I regularly took my C Class off road into 4WD bush areas with no trouble as the vehicles counteracts uneven terrain by electronically allocating more power to the wheel that it in contact with the ground allowing to get yourself out of tricky situations. Also hard to cause damage and scratches as they use quality paint and flexible moulded bumpers that can handle a good amount of roughing it. Which would make sense why a van would easily get bogged in this situation and her Mercedes would not.

I tend to agree that VR is involved and think it is highly possible that BR has dumped Karen early in the day and possibly returning with VR to move her after dark. This would explain the SLK trip early in the day and then the witnesses spotting the van. The fact that the Mercedes stops at different points around diggers rest etc suggests he is not really sure what he is doing or where he is going?

I read here someone said Sarah may be in protective custody I can completely agree with that because if she had nothing to do with her Mums death can you imagine how much her safety is at stake to still be living with BR for this long with no prosecution, no resolution and the pressure on him mounting? When I put myself in her shoes I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have to live with my father whom all evidence points to him killing her? Gosh I cannot even comprehend to wake up every day and go on with your life wondering if you are next? I would not even be able to look him in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill