Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. This explain completely where he got this info from. Do we know the date of the recall? If it's a while ago, a letter would have been sent to the home also and the recall would have been carried out in the car.
So it's a perfect excuse, because again he knows it was an actual problem previously.
That info will also be recorded in the history, so he won't get away with it!!

It says that recall notices began from 30 August 2008

OMG. This explain completely where he got this info from. Do we know the date of the recall? If it's a while ago, a letter would have been sent to the home also and the recall would have been carried out in the car.
So it's a perfect excuse, because again he knows it was an actual problem previously.

From Steve's post :-

Dealers will recode the scn free of charge. the recall began on august 30, 2008. owners may contact mercedes-benz at 1-800-367-6372

Oh boy Abbstar007, most excellent point, which could indeed lead to the theory this was planned in advance [emoji848]
PS, however 2008 recall, h'mm, um, 8 years pre-planning [emoji848] ... but then again, may have got the idea for, err, future reference [emoji41]
Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Is the rego in the news KRs car?
SYU800? If so, I will look tomorrow and see if the recall was done. Am I allowed to post that information here?

my mantra in life is, it is better to apologise after than ask permission..

that said, I , for one, demand that you post that info forthwith!

THIS IS SPECIFIC INFORMATION IMO.

Another says HE SAW Karen's husband and brother-in-law about 200m away.

A local says he will have no problem identifying the man with the shovel.

The man with the shovel was seen in November. Karen went missing in June so why in Warrick Capper's name would a murderer go back to that place with a shovel?? What? More lime, make sure Karen was still covered, pay respects?? Fool idiotic errors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-body-shovel-Borce-Melbourne-Mt-Macedon.html

SYU800? If so, I will look tomorrow and see if the recall was done. Am I allowed to post that information here?
That is the rego number of the car the Police were driving, it has been said in the media that they were driving her car.

The man with the shovel was seen in November. Karen went missing in June so why in Warrick Capper's name would a murderer go back to that place with a shovel?? What? More lime, make sure Karen was still covered, pay respects?? Fool idiotic errors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-body-shovel-Borce-Melbourne-Mt-Macedon.html

:laughing:

I thought everyone knew who Robert Capa was, now it bothers me that the good and clever Puggles will think I was comparing her/him to a ditzy genitalrevealingshorts - wearing gold coast footballer..

One of our sleuthers here did a rego check and confirmed it to be Karen's car.

Abbstar, if the vehicle was purchased 2nd hand privately would Mercedes be able to track the owner down? Considering a change of plates, address contact info and if Mercedes did services on the car.
It might have been recalled and fixed but the problem re-occurred.

Karen might not have owned the car back in 2008.
I hope your search is not too daunting...good luck!

Not that I believe him.

Y
One of our sleuthers here did a rego check and confirmed it to be Karen's car.

Abbstar, if the vehicle was purchased 2nd hand privately would Mercedes be able to track the owner down? Considering a change of plates, address contact info and if Mercedes did services on the car.
It might have been recalled and fixed but the problem re-occurred.

Karen might not have owned the car back in 2008.
I hope your search is not too daunting...good luck!

Not that I believe him.

If they purchased second hand it gets sent to the original owner, but as soon as the car visits a dealership for service or any other complaint then the dealership carries out the recall automatically. It would appear on your invoice free of charge ;)

i have never ever felt this anxious to get to work?? LOL

I thought everyone knew who Robert Capa was, now it bothers me that the good and clever Puggles will think I was comparing her/him to a ditzy genitalrevealingshorts - wearing gold coast footballer..

You're right Troops

It reminds me of my mums Christmas nutcracker.

Attachments

• IMG_1745.JPG
    IMG_1745.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 41
this is all Borce's fault.. he should just roll over and confess!.. all this hanging about , waiting , waiting, has addled my brain, come ON , Borce..

throw the damn towel in!!..

That's a good point TGY, really, shovel man was November [emoji848] .... have they had the cadaver dogs on that stretch of road? You wouldn't think BR or VR would go back then, I mean, everything bugged to the hilt, trackers on cars, phones bugged .... t'would be illogical ... and yet ...... body hadn't been found then and car trackers had been hurled into the abyss, it has been alleged ..... h'mm [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

They'll get you
I refuse to use the quote function for that photo of Capper ...lol

The memory of him in those shorts was bad enough without the image appearing on my iPad ! :laughcry:

Never ......

I mean who isn't up to date on their Hungarian Photographers ... really...

Bit of snoopy sleuthing today .....

Not sure what can be made of it......

But I do believe from the photos and videos I reviewed. .... Karen's body was placed inbetween the wedge of the forked fallen tree and had logs placed on top of her body.

If I'm right ...... then he has spent a bit of time there or.... has at some point returned and scouted the area for fallen logs to place on top of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892