Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
edited by me for brevity...

This story, the phone call... you got to hand it to Ant, it's a very finely detailed yarn, and it has everything but pink lemonade in it. .. the pining stepson, the compliant stepmother, the foundation of Karen's adoration of him, his capacity to make Karen do what ever he wanted, the money, the up yours to Borce.. all in a few sentences!!.... I wonder, truly, if it really happened... ..
Too funny [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Why no arrest yet. Losing faith this will ever happen.

Definitely sosocurious.
One would think: No matter how they are feeling,
or the stage/state they are in, they would want to 'find' their loved one.

Certainly help Police, in every way possible, day or night,
answer/follow whatever Police request.
Answer all their questions, inform them of any 'estranged relatives',
do what ever possible to help find your precious one, to assist in trying to solve the case.

Those closest to relatives have so much information that may help Police.
Don't hide it. Tell them what you think, what you feel.

I guess, if Police, met us Sleuthers, they would say":
"THANKS, join us in this investigation, help us through,
with your inside knowledge of your relative.
Have a coffee, and a 'kit kat' with us".

Perhaps you may be required, to gather further inside info. to assist
ie carry a 'listening device, and don't remove your tracker 'accidentally'.

You would think, they would keep you well informed of the current situation,
knowing you may possess certain knowledge, of the type required in the particular incident.

I know, I would be such a 'helpful pain',
they would leave the country, and enter a different career, to escape my 'help' !!!

When the phone would ring, at the Police station, the answer, would be, "Unavailable.
Sorry. We don't know what country he has escaped to".

https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/ci-ic_mk.aspx?lang=eng#cn-3

Similarly, in the Macedonian community, it is important to also keep your cool and your emotions under control. Someone who is calm and sure of him- or herself when under pressure is greatly respected by all members of Macedonian society.

(This is a Canadian Perspective but I think the Australian Perspective wouldn't be different.)

http://www.everyculture.com/Ja-Ma/Macedonia.html

Social Problems and Control. The revision of the legal system after the communist period is not complete. Police brutality can take on ethnic overtones. Albanians are significantly underrepresented in the upper ranks of the security structure. The lack of independence of the judiciary from the political system is a perceived problem. Informal social control involves the family, gossip, saving face, and the threat of vengeance. Violent crime is rare.

I keep going back to that cctv footage, are you all doing that, and replaying it, hoping to see something I missed ..... I may need to stop now because I just saw a gigantic baby's face filling the car window.

Yep I do .....

I have almost convinced myself there are two people in the car .... one being a short person who has the seat very forward.

The other has the seat pushed back to the furthest postion .... who hand signals that the car should make a left.... just as the car exits part of the roundabout.

Yep doing my head in....

Yep I do .....

I have almost convinced myself there are two people in the car .... one being a short person who has the seat very forward.

The other has the seat pushed back to the furthest postion .... who hand signals that the car should make a left.... just as the car exits part of the roundabout.

Yep doing my head in....
Hey Puggle, if what you are seeing is correct that would mean it's not BR driving because he'd know his way around ARs home turf, one would think [emoji848] .... I must look again, completely interesting ......

Hey Puggle, if what you are seeing is correct that would mean it's not BR driving because he'd know his way around ARs home turf, one would think [emoji848] .... I must look again, completely interesting ......

Nah not even positive what I think I see is there ..... bit like you with the big gigantic baby face ..... Must say I haven't seen that yet though lol..

But yeah my brain is telling me there are two people in the car.

Moreso the split second it enters the roundabout, the driver looks like they turn to face camera, which would make a little sense as they are entering a roundabout...can vaguely make out a blur in the passenger seat.

Then the last few frames as the car exits the roundabout, again I think I can see the driver which is completely blurred ..... but then this face appears in the passenger seat ........ weird!!!

How tall is Borce .... he looks quite short...

I think its what they call Paredolia ...... where our brains just make up things (things we know) from blurry shapes ..... so they make sense to us...

But then again ... if its not paredolia .... it could be real .... and there in lies the problem.....

I have no doubt police have clearer pictures though...... and more cctv that they haven't released.

attachment.php

Shouldn't it be dark empty space in the passenger seat? ...... her seats are black.

I have a few more screen grabs after going through the slow mo footage ...

But I won't post them .... an inundate the thread ... unless more members what to see them ... so I'll hold off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-07-20-51-48-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-07-20-51-48-1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 222
attachment.php

Shouldn't it be dark empty space in the passenger seat? ...... her seats are black.

But I won't post them .... an inundate the thread ... unless more members what to see them ... so I'll hold off.
Ah, I see Puggle, oh boy that's what i see as a white dog, hee, maybe sitting up on something looking out window blocking out half the driver's face .... wonder if any of the Rs have a dog ... MOO

attachment.php

Puggle, you're great to do this. Thanks. :loveyou:
At last I see something, you're suggesting:
?Light, large passenger, raised, seat back, and the hazier one ? driver.
Two in car!!!!!

Please send more, if you have.

Puggle, I see what looks like Karen in sunglasses, hair tucked behind ear, driving. BR in passenger seat wearing glasses with elbow resting on window side !!!!

attachment.php

What about this one ..... short driver (seat forward) blurred with the white background pole .....

then you have the passenger seat filled with a white thing .... which kinda resembles a face.....cutting through the interior ...blocking off what would be the triangular dark space that should be shown behind the driver (shape of car)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-07-20-31-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-07-20-31-33.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 213
Thank you xx

Was just reminded of discussion on thread 11 .... rough start point #196
In quote .... attachment by Itsapuzzle ...

So is there distinct possibility there is in fact two people in the car..

How does this change any scenarios ..... thoughts.

It definitely changes things if 2 in car . Could be both KR and BR drove to AR's house. Maybe AR wasn't home and an argument started that ended in murder and then BR had to come up with somewhere close by to dispose of body.

Puggle, I see what looks like Karen in sunglasses, hair tucked behind ear, driving. BR in passenger seat wearing glasses with elbow resting on window side !!!!
KR or SR ? [emoji848]

Could be either KR or SR or someone else.. The hair seems to be shorter than either KR or SR.

Let's return to the footage at Avondale police station to check out hair styles at that exact time, and the birthday photos, could reveal a match [emoji848]

Itsapuzzle ....... here is the screenshot you got.... its from a slightly different angle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-08-17-54-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-08-17-54-36.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 197
Ooh, yes, Puggle, at that point I thought there was a bloke in the back but Oona pointed out that there is no back, it's a two seater, hee hee, so that must be optical illusion or ghost [emoji848] .... but there could well be someone in front passenger seat, shall investigate further and focus on that and driver [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member