Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't actually been told what similarities the observer was able to vouch for. I keep noticing black sports cars and I think, that looks like BR's, and when I look closer they're not even Mercedes.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/58e3bea0fa0ff8694073c7e371162935
New article in todays Herald Sun, just having a read now in the paper version [emoji848] .... headline 'Grubby gossip angers Karen's family'.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

That article does say that the car seen at Mt Macedon was a black Mercedes.

My daughter said this lady who saw Karen walking on the day is due in the salon soon. I have asked her to call me when she makes an appointment, might be due for a little coiffure at the same time. Not sure if the salon keeps address details or just emails for their clients. It would be interesting if this lady lived in Peerless.....however from a poor memory I think it was mentioned she lived in the same street.

Let me know if you need any info regarding drains etc. Basil's due for a walk on the weekend !!!

If it is possible could Inspector Basil please look for CCTV camera positions around the Peerless Court area? I'd be awfully grateful to him.

737cd32981b50e3169fbc96388e627f7.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/58e3bea0fa0ff8694073c7e371162935
New article in todays Herald Sun, just having a read now in the paper version [emoji848] .... headline 'Grubby gossip angers Karen's family'.
Added ...... whoops already put up by Oz Jen and Sosocurious ..... oh well, new in paper form for those who don't subscribe online [emoji847]

Better that we have multiple postings of new articles, than to have none at all. It simply means that many people are keeping an eye out for justice for Karen.

I couldn’t agree more with Karen’s aunt, in the article. The person(s) giving Ant’s grubby stories air time in their podcast should think deeply about what they are doing. They evidently know very little about what Karen stood for, what her life was like, her very giving and sweet nature - and choose to give air time to a self-confessed ice addict and his possibly similar friend of 20 years. For what? So Ant can make money from his grubby story? Sickening.

Karen cannot speak for herself any more. Cannot present her side of the story. And she has been murdered, for goodness sakes. So much pain for her birth family. It is very sad that some people do not take that into consideration, and think that they are revealing something new.

First time post, has anyone discussed wether BR met VR at AR house and transferred KR into diff car? Possible without AR knowing? Or not at home? All IMHO MO.

Welcome, JillyDonovan. :)

It is very possible that Borce/Karen had keys to Ant's house. Some of us have researched and think that the house could have been in Karen's family for some time. Could have belonged to one of Karen's relatives, until his death.

So many things Ant has been given, so many opportunities to make good, and yet he tries to make money from Karen's murder.

If it is possible could Inspector Basil please look for CCTV camera positions around the Peerless Court area? I'd be awfully grateful to him.

737cd32981b50e3169fbc96388e627f7.jpg

You beat me to it.

Inspector Basil and myself went for a shuffle this morning. Shuffling is good as it gives you time to have a good squizz.....80% of homes appeared to have CCTV. I did not see any security camera outside 30-32 Peerless where the drains are. The drains as we know have a grill on top which is removable the actual gap for storm water is so narrow a small water bottle would be unable to pass through let alone a coach handbag. These 2 drains have like a platform sitting under them consequently you would need a stick or remove the grill to successfully dispose of any such items. In fact all the drains around Peerless were very, very narrow. There was very little activity in the street around 1100 this morning. As my Basil I must say is a "show stopper" probably because is so damn ugly people are always interested for a pat. Sooooo tomorrow afternoon I will take Basil for a walk again and hope there is more movement in the street and somebody stops for a pat. If so I was thinking about saying something like "I took Basil for a walk a few weeks ago and there were Police everywhere" in an endeavour to engage in conversation. The huge home at the end of the court looks empty inside bearing frame work only.

I don't think all storm water drains have grilles on them. I have one right beside my driveway, which is built into the gutter. No one would know that it was a drain, unless you lived there. It is about an eight feet wide opening in the gutter, on the next corner, there is a grille, but I think that the grille only gives access to the storm drain, and is not indicative of its width.

You beat me to it.

Inspector Basil and myself went for a shuffle this morning. Shuffling is good as it gives you time to have a good squizz.....80% of homes appeared to have CCTV. I did not see any security camera outside 30-32 Peerless where the drains are. The drains as we know have a grill on top which is removable the actual gap for storm water is so narrow a small water bottle would be unable to pass through let alone a coach handbag. These 2 drains have like a platform sitting under them consequently you would need a stick or remove the grill to successfully dispose of any such items. In fact all the drains around Peerless were very, very narrow. There was very little activity in the street around 1100 this morning. As my Basil I must say is a "show stopper" probably because is so damn ugly people are always interested for a pat. Sooooo tomorrow afternoon I will take Basil for a walk again and hope there is more movement in the street and somebody stops for a pat. If so I was thinking about saying something like "I took Basil for a walk a few weeks ago and there were Police everywhere" in an endeavour to engage in conversation. The huge home at the end of the court looks empty inside bearing frame work only.

Invaluable intel you two SUPER sleuthers. CCTV everywhere!! Great news! I'd be happy with a tiny SIM down the drain. The gold Coach bag would blow my mind! Basil you ugly cute thang. [emoji190]

You beat me to it.

Be careful Emirates. Possibly a murderer in that area[emoji15]I'd be fully creeped out even in broad daylight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You beat me to it.

Thank you Em and Inspector Basil. Super sleuthing efforts deserve a treat.
ml_bone_bow.gif

You beat me to it.

On ya emirates1957 and Basil ... completely brilliant ... looking forward to hearing about a spontaneous street party tomorrow in Peerless [emoji848] [emoji3]

On ya emirates1957 and Basil ... completely brilliant ... looking forward to hearing about a spontaneous street party tomorrow in Peerless [emoji848] [emoji3]

thought I'd add these nearmap pics of the drains
2d830c99dd165eb0459e22055a922114.jpg
94b0c1a5d19219a92abde4ecc6e143c3.jpg

thought I'd add these nearmap pics of the drains
2d830c99dd165eb0459e22055a922114.jpg
94b0c1a5d19219a92abde4ecc6e143c3.jpg

Great pics, thank you.
Is that a bollard in the middle of the walkway? Pedestrian access only?

Great pics, thank you.

yes, it is.. These pics are from Mar 2016 and Oct 2016 so would have been there in Jun

Better that we have multiple postings of new articles, than to have none at all. It simply means that many people are keeping an eye out for justice for Karen.

I couldn’t agree more with Karen’s aunt, in the article. The person(s) giving Ant’s grubby stories air time in their podcast should think deeply about what they are doing. They evidently know very little about what Karen stood for, what her life was like, her very giving and sweet nature - and choose to give air time to a self-confessed ice addict and his possibly similar friend of 20 years. For what? So Ant can make money from his grubby story? Sickening.

Karen cannot speak for herself any more. Cannot present her side of the story. And she has been murdered, for goodness sakes. So much pain for her birth family. It is very sad that some people do not take that into consideration, and think that they are revealing something new.

I agree SA, unfortunately in cases such as this it would appear that there is always one grub out there who will try and profit from someones, lets say, misfortune. I listened to that podcast of the interview with, lets call him AC, and found it hard not to smash my computer. For someone who claims to have known the family for 20 years he did not appear to know much. He was basing his answers on what he was told by AR. The interviewer was basing his questions on rumour and not fact. If you have facts that prove said rumours to be true then provide the facts or they remain as rumours and as such unproven. There is obviously more behind the scenes stories behind this tragedy and no doubt AR was hard done-by by this dis-functional family but if you can not prove your statements with facts then you should exercise your right and remain silent. It then becomes a 'he said she said' and unfortunately she is not here to defend herself. We all have choices in our lives and if you make the wrong choice you learn from it and move on. If you continue to live in the past your life will spiral out of control, such as ARs and he needs to get help to bring his life back in line, that is if we has the will to do it.
A great man once said that 'the past beheld and the future beholds',

AR needs to take a good look at himself, clean up his act and instead of all the hatred shown towards his father and Karen who appear to have helped him for many years and just remember that HE is also a FATHER himself and be reminded of the disgraceful image he is portraying to his own children through all of this bizarre and unacceptable behaviour.

This case is all about finding justice for Karen and all he can think about is making money out of Karen's terrible misfortune to pay for his drug addiction etc with no thoughts for anyone else but HIMSELF...IMO MOO

Great pics, thank you.

Bollards at the both ends of the walkway.

AR needs to take a good look at himself, clean up his act and instead of all the hatred shown towards his father and Karen who appear to have helped him for many years and just remember that HE is also a FATHER himself and be reminded of the disgraceful image he is portraying to his own children through all of this bizarre and unacceptable behaviour.

This case is all about finding justice for Karen and all he can think about is making money out of Karen's terrible misfortune to pay for his drug addiction etc with no thoughts for anyone else but HIMSELF...IMO MOO
I'm not sure if it's all about money with AR, I'm thinking it's more about him trying to justify in his own way for how his life has turned out ..... ACA immediately believed and aired derogatory comments made by CR, and it turns out CR aint no angel himself ..... MOO ..... and I think he's as sour as buggery about it [emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member