Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
H'mm, all the new [emoji220] posts are gone ..... did anyone click on the 'more' part on the b/w one finger salute post ..... would love to read the rest of it if anyone has, would be indebted, I took pic but missed continuation, am curious now as it was a little interesting, just reading now [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Missed the whole lot- bugger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve only just got back into WS so haven’t followed this one for the entirety. Has the ANT been cleared of having a role??? I have a friend who is convinced the daughter is the filler and Borry is covering her

Yes, um, was regarding a conversation with KR regarding her will [emoji848]

Think he mentioned that she said he was not getting anything and he would not be on the will.
On another note anyone else notice his right eye on the photo - must have burst his blood vessels in his eye. Ouch.

In regards to the redness of his right eye it could very well be from a few days/nights on the ice. He has previously admitted to being addicted to this particular drug. Maybe still using?? MOO.

In regards to the redness of his right eye it could very well be from a few days/nights on the ice. He has previously admitted to being addicted to this particular drug. Maybe still using?? MOO.

Ant nest not happy, can someone take a screenshot?

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Ant nest not happy, can someone take a screenshot?

Oh no, he's insinuating BR has his hands on Karen's house. What is he selling it?! Surely not if this case is still be classed as a murder.

Let's face it BR did get his hands on the business just months before Karen's death.

Keep our eyes peeled for 23 up for sale in the near future.

Someone’s angry... dems during words

Yes indeed! Ty

Posted before I’d finished what I meant to say... is someone’s angry... seething with rage actually...[emoji51]

I see there's another court date coming up, that could be causing some crankiness in the antarena too [emoji848]

Re :his FB posts
Well if Ar ends up "back in jail" bye bye FB rants.

Posted before I’d finished what I meant to say... is someone’s angry... seething with rage actually...[emoji51]

Yeh AR is so sure SR wasn't involved he's prepared to cut our throats off! Sounds like he has his fathers violent temper.

He's actually referring to a post by Carl from KR discussion page. I don't think he was happy with his response , calling AR "a muppet who should be drug tested whenever he opens his mouth ."

He's actually referring to a post by Carl from KR discussion page. I don't think he was happy with his response , calling AR "a muppet who should be drug tested whenever he opens his mouth ."
Most excellent sleuthing, moreinfo, was wondering who Carl was ..... I shall make my way to the KRDP now and see what all the ruckus is about [emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member