Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne man Borce Ristevski who killed his wife Karen and dumped her body in bushland has been sentenced for her manslaughter.

Supreme Court Justice Christopher Beale jailed Ristevski for nine years. He will not be eligible for parole until he has served at least six years.

Ristevski has already served 491 days of pre-sentence detention meaning the Melbourne father could be out of prison in less than five years.

If Ristevski had not pleaded guilty, Justice Beale said would’ve imposed a sentence of 10 years.

Borce Ristevski jailed for killing wife

The sentence has enraged me. He kills his wife, conceals her body, lies to police and hinders the investigation and then does not even explain how he murdered her and he gets 9 years!! Parole in 6! That is absolutely sickening. The boy who coward one punched the doctor in Melbourne got 10 years!
I cannot believe the injustice to dear Karen.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Karen that justice has not be served :( seems the murder of you, by your husband , turns out to be just a little inconvenience for Borce & he will be free to carry on with his life with your beloved daughter who has betrayed you in the worst possible way.

Thinking of all the people who love Karen today.

Also thinking of the cops, how must they feel??

Shannon Deery‏Verified account @s_deery

Interestingly, Borce’s sentence is not unusual. Indeed it is the norm in Victoria. The most current stats from the @SACvic reveal it’s just on average. #auslaw

D4ZkOIgUUAAEg2S.jpg

Candice Wyatt‏Verified account @CandiceWyatt10 4m4 minutes ago

Candice Wyatt Retweeted Shannon Deery

An "average" sentence, for a crime that was anything but. #ristevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics