Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse my total ignorance.. And please don't laugh , but what does the ant emoji mean in this context? I can be dim at times..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Ants have had a busy morning on sm

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please excuse my total ignorance.. And please don't laugh , but what does the ant emoji mean in this context? I can be dim at times..

It means the stepson is posting something on Facebook worth looking at.

e18069e4ac2834996e2705bf2304c751.jpg

Thanks Mrs. G ... I'm in dire need of coffee . Brain was not working. I was about to wake my 18 year old son up ... To ask him incase it was emoji speak that I didn't get!

Hi Steve R......Would it be insensitive of me to ask your thoughts at this point in time, with all due respect to your family connections???....:tyou:

It's not an easy decipher... I need a dictionary

"Dogs never bite me. Just humans"
Marilyn Monroe

SR Killed her mother and BR is covering.

This is what i see, no holding back now.

All the family is covering up.

Yes that is a long bow to draw. IMO the odds are about the same as me winning the lottery. If that was the case, that SR killed KR, then I'm sure the info being released to MSM would be concentrating more of SR. The best indication we have of who LE suspect is the media releases. IMO

You are far from dim edie
I always love your posts.

I am really not one of those people that is nit-picky about spelling, grammar and typos but I really have trouble making it though the ant scrawl. 400 words without a single full stop let alone commas and capitalizations etc! It is almost like a foreign language translation challenge...

Ohh wow, seriously thinking someone is trying to figure out where they went wrong. ...
and is backtracking and attacking and adding more grandiose ideas to the story they have attempted to paint for viewers....adding more layers may seem the logical thing to do...

Unfortunately. ...police are not so easily manipulated .... facts are facts.

Im getting NPD behaviour ..... from the rants.

I am really not one of those people that is nit-picky about spelling, grammar and typos but I really have trouble making it though the ant scrawl. 400 words without a single full stop let alone commas and capitalizations etc! It is almost like a foreign language translation challenge...

AND when you get to the end you realize you just wasted 5 minutes of your life on pointless ramblings.

If Borce did this crime, then I do think his son is acting out the fathers own hidden inner demons though.

Oh wow I agree with you, I think even my dots ...... are better than no full stops at all, I'm terrible for that... but at least it ends something starts something else.

How many of the rants are directed at us do people think?

Oh wow I agree with you, I think even my dots ...... are better than no full stops at all, I'm terrible for that... but at least it ends something starts something else.

I love the dots .......

Not sure if he would be able to work out how to use websleuths !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member