Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AR could see he was being set up. Hopefully the cleverness pyramid here goes (in reverse)
VR
ACA
AR
BR
SR
KR's aunt
LE
PROSECUTION
JURY

Who knows? Who cares? Why do you ask?

Well, if it is a regular visit. (Seeing as it might be)

Incorporate time frame within that day. Distance from home to the nearest pokies.

Never know, it could rule out any speculation - people suggesting his whereabouts the night of the night of the 28th. Or even on the day of the 29th.
(For any one interested in timelines)

Well, if it is a regular visit. (Seeing as it might be)

Incorporate time frame within that day. Distance from home to the nearest pokies.

Never know, it could rule out any speculation - people suggesting his whereabouts the night of the night of the 28th. Or even on the day of the 29th.
(For any one interested in timelines)

Cmon, just because he posts about playing the pokies ???

I read somewhere that KR was going to leave as soon as SR turned 21. SR had a birthday party a few weeks to months after the party KR dissapeared.

KR, in this case, would have left maybe to release any financial burden on the family?

The person who claimed KR was going to leave as soon as SR turned 21 was AR.
And what financial burden are you alluding to?

The person who claimed KR was going to leave as soon as SR turned 21 was AR.
And what financial burden are you alluding to?

"On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder. Mr Ristevski certified the information in the form was “true and complete"

Finantial situations within the business. Please read through the following link, if you haven't already done so.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6

"On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder. Mr Ristevski certified the information in the form was “true and complete"

Finantial situations within the business. Please read through the following link, if you haven't already done so.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6

I still fail to understand why Karen voluntarily disappearing would "release any financial burden on the family"?

AR mentions the family being deeply dysfunctional and that KR and BR maintained outward appearances. If an AR KR affair is true, and has been corroborated by ARs aunt, what were the other family dysfunctionalities? Why did BR not do anything about a AR KR affair within the household? Was BR involved with someone else? Did KR and BR have an open relationship? Swingers may be?

Initially KRs aunt PG didnt want her last name made known. Now KRs brother doesnt want his first name known. Could there be a family reluctance to be associated with KR (and BR too)?

Again I'm curious about deeply dysfunctional and did this play a role in what transpired on 28/29 June, which made KR go ballistic. Maybe KR made a discovery which she was about to share and she had to be silenced. Because I'm thinking that if it was an accidental injury 000 could have been called. My feeling is whatever has happened (if) to KR probably was intentional and probably happened on the eve of the said disappearance.

I am also beginning to doubt that KRs disappearance is connected to the days finances/takings at the shop.

All above is MOO

MOBILE phones can prove a crucial tool in analysing the movements of suspects in a criminal investigation.

But experts warn the tracking technology isn’t the complete “smoking gun” that many *believe, and is complex.

“It’s not a very good indicator of a specific location,’’ Prof Coutts said. “It could be several kilometres away.

“It’s very useful in, shall we say, the rough-and-tumble of a police investigation.

“But then unfortunately, too many of those cases get to court and it actually does not constitute evidence.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

Thanks for this Link Amee ... This is the one I was referring to earlier (Makara).

Be it Diggers Rest, Toolern Vale or Gisbourne .... her phone, his phone may not ping off the closest tower. Simply due to the closeness of each of these regional country towns .... the fact is the pings...his...hers... were virtually in AR backyard....

Why would a father dispose of his wifes body anywhere near his childs stomping ground?

Thanks for this Link Amee ... This is the one I was referring to earlier (Makara).

Be it Diggers Rest, Toolern Vale or Gisbourne .... her phone, his phone may not ping off the closest tower. Simply due to the closeness of each of these regional country towns .... the fact is the pings...his...hers... were virtually in AR backyard....

Why would a father dispose of his wifes body anywhere near his childs stomping ground?

BBM: Good question. You would think a father would avoid that, for sure.

These are just thoughts:
It is a familiar area - which we know murderers are prone to use for hiding their crimes.
It is secluded enough, some areas sound as though they would be quite out-of-sight.
Maybe he thought of a very good hiding place in that area, and thought she would never be found, so no suspicion would be on anyone close by. (And maybe there is no insurance money, so waiting 7 years is no biggie to him.) And, let's face it, Karen has not yet been found.

I have been looking at what happens to their company now, Warrant Brands.

Karen is listed as sole shareholder, since Borce took over as Director. If Karen is deceased, Borce has total control. If she is missing, I believe he has total control until someone petitions for control of her shares - and who is going to petition for that?

Equally, if the sole shareholder of a company dies, the directors can continue to manage it until the beneficiaries under the will have the shares transferred to them.
http://asic.gov.au/for-business/run...pany-directors-or-shareholders-having-a-will/

Ms Ristevski set up the new company, Warrant Brands. She was the sole director and shareholder.
On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder.

BBM: Good question. You would think a father would avoid that, for sure.

These are just thoughts:
It is a familiar area - which we know murderers are prone to use for hiding their crimes.
It is secluded enough, some areas sound as though they would be quite out-of-sight.
Maybe he thought of a very good hiding place in that area, and thought she would never be found, so no suspicion would be on anyone close by. (And maybe there is no insurance money, so waiting 7 years is no biggie to him.) And, let's face it, Karen has not yet been found.

How familiar in BR's day to day life of his comings and goings??..... it doesn't fit with anything we have been told. It doesnt gel with his previous factory off Keilor Park Drive....

In between Water Gardens (shop) and their home there are are other secluded green wedges with local knowledge to go to avoid cameras, service stations, traffic, opportunity to be seen...more immediate areas to conceal....

travelling to Diggers Rest..Gisbourne..seems bizarre and doesn't fit with any of the geographical forensic profilling I have read about before..... everything I have read makes me believe the murder (if thats what we are looking at) has taken place close to where police are searching...

South aussie ..... the area....it wouldnt be a familiar area in Borce day to day life..

There is no finacial benefit for BR to murder his wife.

The Australian Newspaper had a sapy reporter who got his nose out of joint when BR challenged him.

Now we learn KR had an inheritance. .....

CR let us know that he recieved an inheritence from his Grandmother. ....That means BR had recently had an inheritence......

so maybe ...just maybe...whilst the Australian was focusing on 16 year old finacial problems...that were probably resolved many years ago.......they neglected to investigate what incoming monies both KR and BR had.....

I think the whole money issue...was a non issue. ..and simply media hype.... sounds good to sell news though...

South aussie ..... the area....it wouldnt be a familiar area in Borce day to day life..

No, it wouldn't be familiar in his day to day life. If he used a place like that, it would put the suspicion on him.
I'm thinking more of using a place further away that he had simple familiarity with (visited AR? had other reasons to be in that area?).
If he was setting up his son, that would be a horrible thing for a parent to do. Even if it would relieve him of possibly two issues in his life.

I guess things could swing one way, if there was a plan to be rid of Karen. Another way if this was a spontaneous event where he had to act quickly and was under great mental stress.

I don't think we know enough to know whether or not there is a financial benefit to Borce, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME