Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't really know, i don't think anyone 100% knows where the murder was committed, if its the family home this is the graphic from herald sun hope that helps
attachment.php

Hi, PingTheRouter

Do you know the scale?

Thanks

BBM: Until Sarah turned 21. The age when Karen had apparently stated that she would leave Borce.

Yep ... again ... (sratches head) .... the source of that gem is a self confessed Ice Addict .... maybe not too reliable.

What a coincidence, they are Macedonians and her dead body was found in Mt Macedon.
I live nearby across the river btw.
So body was not buried deep enough since it was found by walker, it indicates not much preparation and planning on killers part, if he was planning to kill her im sure he would have buried her deeper into the ground, at least 50cm or 1m, it almost guarantees that the body will never be found.

RSBM

Personally, I don't believe this was a planned murder.
Too many things that couldn't be adequately explained. Hence Borce (and Sarah) clamming up and refusing to talk with police.
Too many pings in the wrong area, too much forgetting about driving Karen's car for a good long while on the day his wife went missing, because that is the day you'd want to see if you could fix a faulty gauge by going over some bumps.
Turning off his mobile phone, what if Karen or Sarah needed to call him, what if the store needed to call him, what if a good Uber request came in.
Lame Vasko Ristevski explanations for Karen's disappearance.
Not knowing what shoes Karen may have been wearing when she 'went for a walk' to calm down.

No. I think it was someone else who should have calmed down, before something terrible happened.

And welcome to you, Didi1201. And to the other new members who have been contributing here. Lovely to hear all your thoughts and ideas. :)

Timeline of Karen Ristevski's mysterious disappearance

June 29, 2016: Karen Ristevski disappears from her house on Oakley Drive in Avondale Heights, Melbourne, at about 10am. Her husband Borce, the last person to see her alive, said she went to 'clear her head' after a fight
July 11: The missing persons squad is called in to investigate
July 8, 2016: Mr Ristevski questioned by detectives and denied any involvement in her disappearance
July 13: Actor Samuel Johnson took to social media to plead for his friend to come home
July 13: Police and SES scour bushland behind the Ristevski home, near the Maribyrnong River
July 14, 2016: Mr Ristevski is asked 'Did you kill Karen, Borce?' ending a press conference appealing for information about her disappearance. The same day, police said CCTV did not catch her leaving the house that morning
July 21, 2016: Mr Ristevski claims their home's security cameras stoped working months before her disappearance
July 23, 2016: Ms Ristevski's meth-addicted step-son Anthony Rickard, 32, claimed his stepmother was planning on leaving his father
July 29: Police divers search another part of the Maribyrnong River, about three kilometres from the Ristevski house
September 9, 2016: Neighbour hands police CCTV possibly showing Ms Ristevski's car on the day she disappeared
August 11, 2016: Mr Rickard posted a series of disturbing and unsubstantiated messages to social media which revealed his troubled relationship with his family. He claimed their marriage was 'fake', called his father a 'coward', claimed he watched him do drugs and that he and Mrs Ristevski had an affair
August 24, 2016: Mr Ristevski's brother Vasco suggested she might have fled to the U.S. or China on a fake passport
December 19-20, 2016: Police drained dams and searched countryside at Toolern Vale - just south of where her body was found on Monday
February 20, 2017: A bushwalker found the body under a large log on Mt Macedon, about 52 kilometres from the house, and contacted police about 12.30pm
February 21, 2017: The body is confirmed to be Ms Ristevski's and police break the news to her family

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...adly-decomposed-body-found.html#ixzz4ZMAeodEy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

interesting to see police playing it this way:

"...police search for answers in the case that’s baffled them."

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...a/news-story/884bc8d798ad09b9e81e3b99870ba1fc

considering the mobile phone tower pings on the highway from her & her husband's mobiles on the day she went missing, the suggestion she's "gone overseas" from BIL & how 90%+ crimes like this are committed by partners/family, you'd have to assume they're trying to make it look like whoever did it has gotten away with it more than it really is a mystery, right? (MOO, of course)

or do people think it's genuinely possible she has been randomly attacked somehow? after arguing with her husband? what is the likelihood of that happening, especially so soon after jill meagher... it just seems so unlikely to me...

Yep ... again ... (sratches head) .... the source of that gem is a self confessed Ice Addict .... maybe not too reliable.

Or maybe speaking the truth, when no-one sober seems to be? In fact, the sober people decided not to speak to the police at all. Who does that when your wife and mother has gone missing??? No matter how hard it may seem.
People like Gerard Baden-Clay do, that's who.

You know what they say ..... drunks, small children, and leggings, always tell the truth.

Please continue on Thread #7 for Karen. Thanks! This thread will close in a few minutes, but the new thread is now open for posting.

Great find.

Ok i take my thought back about the suicide..sorry guys 🙊

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If your interested in body language I have just finished a fantastic book "What Everybody Is Talking About" by Joe Navarro ex prominent FBI agent.

Or maybe speaking the truth, when no-one sober seems to be? In fact, the sober people decided not to speak to the police at all. Who does that when your wife and mother has gone missing??? No matter how hard it may seem.
People like Gerard Baden-Clay do, that's who.

You know what they say ..... drunks, small children, and leggings, always tell the truth.
It seems to me that the truth he's been telling is that he's a violent, resentful, incoherent, probably treacherous person, and you've all dismissed it as irrelevant.

Thread is now closed. Please continue on thread #7.
(I will copy the last couple of posts over).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member