Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible that witness met 2 guys who spoke with balcan accent but that automatically disqualifies vr and br.
Maybe witness was silly to add that they spoke with that accent, i think he added that after reading in media that they are macedonians.
Brain likes to make sense of everything, so it fills in those blank spots.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

This video, has them all talking .
https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2017/clip-cizguytzg00020hmpjqhd0490

Borce, Vasko, Sarah and Karen's brother. Borces English is, I suppose, not one you would get growing up with Aussie parents. I would call it an English growing up with euro parents. For eg. He pronounced "with" as "wif".
But no way that this has anything to do with a bulkan accent.
I have a euro background and I would say hearing his English , I would just class that as growing up in a "non English" household.

Thanks for the video link...

Yeah Im not picking up anything specific in the way they speak in these clips....

Maybe if the person was flustered when speaking it may have made a difference ....and the witness picked up on something??

Vasko has something different in the way he speaks that I can't quite descern..... Id never pick up from what country he may have come from to be honest.....but Im also not that worldly ....

Its possible that witness met 2 guys who spoke with balcan accent but that automatically disqualifies vr and br.
Maybe witness was silly to add that they spoke with that accent, i think he added that after reading in media that they are macedonians.
Brain likes to make sense of everything, so it fills in those blank spots.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yeah not sure about it all Didi .... maybe the media just added it in ??
They (media) sometimes exaggerate things ....

Hang five .....

I'll see if I can find an article where the witness is directly "quoted".

Do we know if the Avondale Heights home is owned outright or do they still have mortgage payments to meet?

With Karen's other business/shop closing in February last year and Bella Bleu business/shop not going well at the time of Karen's death, I am thinking that the argument about "money problems" just all became too much for Karen causing her to go "ballistic", as it appears that she was the sole provider financially for the family....the ship was sinking more and more with every passing day...MOO

My other theory re: the Balkan accents which were heard.
If it was indeed Borce and his brother , could be a possibility that they panicked about being identifiable with their voice (it was night time so they may have also thought they couldn't be seen too clearly so a description of them would only be vague) so they put on a strong accent (Yugoslavia being their native country it's always easiest to put on your own accent , you would pick it up from from your relos/parents who have the accent) to confuse those people that saw them in the bushes.
Or........ Did other members of the family(with obvious Balkan accents) help to dispose the body. Mmmm too many people involved with this scenario. Not too sure about this option

Nasty looking scars there.

Attachments

• IMG_1463.jpg
    IMG_1463.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 67
Do we know if the Avondale Heights home is owned outright or do they still have mortgage payments to meet?

With Karen's other business/shop closing in February last year and Bella Bleu business/shop not going well at the time of Karen's death, I am thinking that the argument about "money problems" just all became too much for Karen causing her to go "ballistic", as it appears that she was the sole provider financially for the family....the ship was sinking more and more with every passing day...MOO

I agree with you tiddies
All depends on what kind of sale. 10%-20% off or massive drops.
Was Borce looking for fast cash even tho it might mean huge losses?
Spring was coming, weddings, racing & school formals all upcoming.

Huge sale at the wrong time just for fast cash would send many retailers ballistic and to the wall.

Thanks, sayswho! The funeral is much sooner than I thought it would be. Does that mean all tests of the remains have been carried out? Why hasn't the COD been made public? What does all this mean? They're unsure of how Karen died? I find it hard to believe if the police know who is responsible they'd wait until after the funeral to arrest and charge them. They do NOT deserve to be at Karen's funeral--period!!!

Thanks, soso! The funeral is much sooner than I thought it would be. Does that mean all tests of the remains have been carried out? Why hasn't the COD been made public? What does all this mean? They're unsure of how Karen died? I find it hard to believe if the police know who is responsible they'd wait until after the funeral to arrest and charge them. They do NOT deserve to be at Karen's funeral--period!!!
Perhaps a service in the absence of the remains?

Nasty looking scars there.

I'd like to know IF Borce often had a beard prior to Karen's disappearance, I noticed he had no beard in all the pics I saw.

Maybe I'm suspicious but now he has always got a beard.

OK I'll come clean with my thoughts - could scratches heal in two weeks?

OK I didn't think so.
:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members