Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anyone mentioning that Samuel Johnson attended the funeral- i saw him at the edge of one of the Herald Sun photos. I just looked up his wiki page and it cites him as a retired actor. That's odd, as he's not that old.

It was good to see him there- there was a lot of talk about him early on, and i think he made an appeal for Karen right when the case broke.

He did make an appeal when Karen first disappeared, thats how I heard about her missing.

Samuel said he was retiring to work full time on the campaign "Love your sister" hence the retired actor tag on wiki

I don't see anyone mentioning that Samuel Johnson attended the funeral- i saw him at the edge of one of the Herald Sun photos. I just looked up his wiki page and it cites him as a retired actor. That's odd, as he's not that old.

It was good to see him there- there was a lot of talk about him early on, and i think he made an appeal for Karen right when the case broke.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...-farewell-to-karen-ristevski-in-melbourn.html

He is shown and mentioned in the video.
As is the missing persons detective that attended .

Personally, I think it is neither here nor there if someone did not attend the funeral. There is no rule about who should be there.

I have a good friend who did not attend a parent's funeral. Not out of disrespect, not out of a lack of love, but because that person could not handle the overwhelming grief and wanted to remember her parent only in life. She instead chose to go sit by the gravesite on many, many, many occasions after ..... talking to her deceased parent.

No, she isn't crazy, nor an ice addict. She was just a bereft person coping as best she could.

I'm sure some tongues probably wagged about her after the funeral. I didn't hear them, but it seems likely. But I think her lovely deceased parent would have supported her decision. And as her close friends, a group of us supported her decision too, once we were sure she was positive about it. In fact everyone close to her was fine with it, once they understood. And she has had no regrets.

That's nice, and i agree if someone who is overwhelmed with grief for a loved one doesn't feel it is for them to attend a funeral i would respect that, because it their journey through grief after all.
If i could have a do over for my son or daughter i would think that would be great because when overwhelmed with grief we don't always do and say everything we wish we could have if the funeral could have been done later rather than so quickly, as is expected when someone dies suddenly.

Well said; Glad you are giving him a break.

I doubt any here know him personally, yet they are quick to put him down.

Yesterday was full of posts suggesting he be banned from attending,
and today he's being put down for not showing up.

There is definitely an air of prejudice here towards AR that is based on only certain information.

With respect, AR has brought it on himself by going on SM and gives a pretty good idea of his personality there. And also by contacting A Current Affair asking for $200,000 to give out the dirt on his family members. Not nice. IMO.

Via ZH.
AR's kids and mother of his children were at the service as seen. His kids are gorgeous. Man he needs to clean himself up , they are missing out and so is he.
Also states that Ar's not a suspect and he's told a friend we wants to expose someone about something.

From following other cases on WS police sometimes say someone is not a suspect, but it doesn't always mean they are not in suspect in a criminal investigation. Police are holding things close to the vest and we won't really know what that is until they arrest someone. They are still investigating Karen Ristevski's murder.

Via ZH.
AR's kids and mother of his children were at the service as seen. His kids are gorgeous. Man he needs to clean himself up , they are missing out and so is he.
Also states that Ar's not a suspect and he's told a friend we wants to expose someone about something.

BBM
Well, hopefully he exposes that person to the correct authorities, and not on his FB page.

He really needs to start doing the right thing - for his children, for himself, for the investigation.

BBM
Well, hopefully he exposes that person to the correct authorities, and not on his FB page.

He really needs to start doing the right thing - for his children, for himself, for the investigation.

Agreed. The guy is like a bad soap opera and full of it, IMO. Maybe he has missed his calling he should go into acting, LOL.

Karen Ristevski receives some overdue dignity, writes Patrick Carlyon
Patrick Carlyon, Herald Sun
an hour ago

A personal tribute by Stephen Williams who was comforted by well wishers before the service began.

Mourners were encouraged to honour Karen Ristevski’s memory by donating to breast cancer awareness. In a nod to the mystery, Williams reportedly told mourners of “unfinished business”.

He, Borce and friends of Sarah were the pall-bearers.

About every 10 minutes police patrol did laps.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...n/news-story/d9d7d2f2cbac4883e4b6e803553f9e4e

Karen Ristevski receives some overdue dignity, writes Patrick Carlyon
Patrick Carlyon, Herald Sun
an hour ago

A personal tribute by Stephen Williams who was comforted by well wishers before the service began.

Mourners were encouraged to honour Karen Ristevski’s memory by donating to breast cancer awareness. In a nod to the mystery, Williams reportedly told mourners of “unfinished business”.

He, Borce and friends of Sarah were the pall-bearers.

About every 10 minutes police patrol did laps.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...n/news-story/d9d7d2f2cbac4883e4b6e803553f9e4e

That's awesome, and a nice way to honor Karen, <3

Agreed. The guy is like a bad soap opera and full of it, IMO. Maybe he has missed his calling he should go into acting, LOL.

I have little patience for him. Yes, I have some empathy for his conflicting emotions - we all have those in different situations and at different points in our lives - but it is well past time to do the toughest thing and get off this drug, start supporting his children, get off Centrelink benefits, provide a good role model, quit looking for a fast buck, quit defaming a person who is no longer around to provide her side of the story - especially when he has had many years and opportunities to take the matter further with the correct authorities when she was alive - go to a shrink, deal with his past, deal with his present, start doing some good with his life.

He may be surprised how much putting out some consistent good, and some darn consistent hard effort, will bring good back to him. It takes time, but it happens.

And if he has valuable information about the investigation, then tell the police and straighten up his act, so he can be a believable witness in court one day.

Via ZH.
Are there any pics of AR's children amongst the pics that were published in MSM today?

What are chances that nobody gets charged in relation to KR murder due to lack of evidence, no reliable witnesses, no leads, investigation hit the dead end..

Any statistics on that

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

I have little patience for him. Yes, I have some empathy for his conflicting emotions - we all have those in different situations and at different points in our lives - but it is well past time to do the toughest thing and get off this drug, start supporting his children, get off Centrelink benefits, provide a good role model, quit looking for a fast buck, quit defaming a person who is no longer around to provide her side of the story - especially when he has had many years and opportunities to take the matter further with the correct authorities when she was alive - go to a shrink, deal with his past, deal with his present, start doing some good with his life.

He may be surprised how much putting out some consistent good, and some darn consistent hard effort, will bring good back to him. It takes time, but it happens.

And if he has valuable information about the investigation, then tell the police and straighten up his act, so he can be a believable witness in court one day.

Totally agree SA

That's awesome, and a nice way to honor Karen, <3

Daily Mail had a picture of the page in the Order of Service this morning, showing the request for donations to Love Your Sister.

swydk2.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-Melbourne-mum-Karen-Ristevski-funeral.html

What are chances that nobody gets charged in relation to KR murder due to lack of evidence, no reliable witnesses, no leads, investigation hit the dead end..

Any statistics on that

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Yeah sure is - google is your friend.

Very well said SouthAussie, and you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdw250