Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After twenty minutes of trying to answer you I have booted up my desktop so I can actually reply to you.
For those of us posting from tablets (iPad user here), the Webseluths website often encounters an error and reloads when you are replying. Everything you have typed is lost. A further irritant is the words you are typing are very delayed and you can't actually see them as you type them. If you go back to correct anything when your words finally catch up, the cursor actually starts eating words. It is all too frustrating. I turn my iPad off and on to flush the memory but it isn't helping, as it used to in the past. All other websites are fine. It is a technical issue with this site. I know others are having problems, and are just hovering in 'lurk' mode. I hope that the IT people at Webseluths sort it out in the next upgrade.

When writing from iPad disable
Javascript(settings/Safari/advanced/javascript.
Turn back on when finished.

I'm so curious as to whether they've found the bag and phone!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I always thought SRs behaviour was strange. Crying on tv last year, but no tears.

I always thought SRs behaviour was strange. Crying on tv last year, but no tears.
It's my observation that everyone attacking SR has joined since Karen's death.

You mean since Karen's body was identified? Do you mean attacked in person or in the media?

Because BR has not been arrested and charged YET everyone is thinking of other possibilities. AR, VR, SR, accident, loan sharks, hit men, etc. Everything shows me that BR is involved up to his eyebrows and his only slip us was the drive in Karen's car and forgetting to switch BOTH phones off. He seems to have been very good controlling the DNA and keeping his mouth shut and making GPS trackers disappear and not talking anywhere he can be recorded etc. It's not IF it's WHEN BR is charged and if 1 or 2 others go down with him. Unfortunately it's innocent until proven guilty.

SR is in a totally impossible situation IMO

She knows what everyone's saying about her and BR and the theories going round. Im surprised she has the strength to leave the house tbh

JMO

Why would innocent person want to remain silent and refuse to cooperate with LE?
Sr and br are acting guilty and public can see that.
When body was found the first thing br did was to go see his lawyer, who does that?
Grieving husband should be rushing to the scene in anger and be desperate to find a killer.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

I think many of us since the start have questioned SR behaviour because it's frankly just bizarre. Stopped cooperating with police, no desperate ongoing pleas to find her Mum, lack of social media (this I know as I've seen her account) and it goes on.....

I also find it strange that not one death notice was placed by anyone whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very insightful post, thankyou. I do wonder though, if there are a few other slip-ups not made public by LE? The longer it takes till an arrest, the more likely this is a crime that was thoroughly thought about-and opportunistically committed.

A very insightful post, thankyou. I do wonder though, if there are a few other slip-ups not made public by LE? The longer it takes till an arrest, the more likely this is a crime that was thoroughly thought about-and opportunistically committed.

Just a reminder, following the High Court decision in the Baden-Clay case in which his own evidence contributed towards the Court decision that he 'murdered' his wife, lawyers forewarned that it would change the way criminal cases would be conducted i.e. POI would 'most likely' be encouraged by their lawyers not to talk, not to give any evidence.
This may be the approach 'operating' here. So this may present 'challenges' to the murder investigation of Karen Ristevski. IMO.

Did you read the article? It was a lie to manipulate the family for money!

I read it, possum. Very interesting, and the story told sounds a bit like what we have heard about and from Ant ... and his contacting Karen two weeks before her disappearance, etc etc.

From possum's link:
There are many similar examples of how far ice addicts will go to get what they want. Not much will get in our way. The nature of addiction is such that ice becomes the addict’s primary focus and motivator. An ice addict will let nothing get in the way of their drugs. The drive to use is so completely urgent and utterly over-powering to us that the fact that we may have to lie, cheat or steal to fulfil it is of no consideration; this behaviour seems not only necessary to us but worth it. It is as if our survival depended on it.

Did you read the article? It was a lie to manipulate the family for money!
I read the article and also thought it was a stupid heading because Drug addiction did not turn him Gay at all. It was all lies--surely whoever wrote that article could have come up with a better heading.... ah well, to each and their own. :D

I read the article and also thought it was a stupid heading because Drug addition did not turn him Gay at all. It was all lies--surely whoever wrote that article could have come up with a better heading.... ah well, to each and their own. :D

"If it bleeds, it leads. Punchy. Catchy. Attention-getting. Insightful. Instructive. Incentive. Luring. Fishing. Bait. Hook. These are all terms used to describe an effectively written title or headline for an article. The words chosen must provide a powerful incentive to make the reader want to read. To make them want to buy the magazine, newspaper, or book. To make them want to click the link to the online article. It must reach out and grab them and motivate them into action."

Writing Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles on Your Blog
https://lorelle.wordpress.com/2006/...on-getting-headlines-and-titles-on-your-blog/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlove