Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 parties present ??? Wasn't it just Borce and Karen home as far as we know .

The 3AW interview seemed to be spoken as a first hand account regarding an argument.

Can't seem to find an audio link or transcript of it.

Thought it would be that way really.
It might all go quite in the media, but they will go into a frenzy once an arrest is made,
& regurgitate all the old stories again.

Interesting footer in your posts SA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Śūraṅgama_Sūtra

Sub judice will kick in once there is an arrest and the perp appears before the court.
So, I believe, they will need to stop speaking about many things, if those things may prejudice the judge, magistrate or jury against the defendant.

(Yes, I like my footer, and the concept of upholding moral precepts and combatting delusions ... :D )

Yes I think there is some truth in amongst all of the ramblings but I don't think AR could ever be deemed a credible witness at a trial.
I'm not of the opinion they're 100% non-credible at this point, I guess that puts me in the minority then, not sure樂

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen the presser that Sam Thompson's family just did?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...-family-appeal-for-information-police/8376896

It is what the public has grown to expect, when a person has been missing for 15 days - with no phone contact, no accessing of SM, phone or bank accounts, no sightings or any word at all.

They don't run to a criminal law firm for advice.

Just like others before him, like John Chardon, who felt no need to make any heartfelt public appeal, but instead engaged his lawyer. Because Novy 'ran away' to an unknown region, too, and decided to cut off all communications and not access any money. :rolleyes:

If Borce really thought a random stranger may have taken Karen, one would think he would do all he could to appeal to the emotions of someone in the know for further info and help with the case.

Has anyone seen the presser that Sam Thompson's family just did?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...-family-appeal-for-information-police/8376896

It is what the public has grown to expect, when a person has been missing for 15 days - with no phone contact, no accessing of SM, phone or bank accounts, no sightings or any word at all.

They don't run to a criminal law firm for advice.

Just like others before him, like John Chardon, who felt no need to make any heartfelt public appeal, but instead engaged his lawyer. Because Novy 'ran away' to an unknown region, too, and decided to cut off all communications and not access any money. :rolleyes:

If Borce really thought a random stranger may have taken Karen, one would think he would do all he could to appeal to the emotions of someone in the know for further info and help with the case.

We love you.

There is a possibility that AR could be responsible for Karen's death, after all he was jailed for 14 months for assault amongst other things we don't know about...
Many of us may be surprised if this is the case...

Things may not appear as they seem to be, on the surface.

It would be the easy way out to believe that BR is responsible for Karen's death, as the majority of us seem to think that it could be a clean-cut case caused by an argument over financial matters, failing businesses etc etc.

There may be some truth in AR's rantings and the argument was caused by his allegations about Karen and family secrets not having been dealt with years ago, as stated on his Facebook page and in the media up until today.

These allegations have never been denied by BR or close family members, thus making AR a likely suspect for Karen's death.

For those following Allison Baden-Clay case I posted early this morning re yet another court hearing....Poor Mr and Mrs Dickie and family

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?315849-Gerard-Baden-Clay-s-murder-appeal-2/page20

Wow. Well, that seems like craziness at its best!!!

While there is this ....

Assets not controlled by a Will:
The proceeds of a life policy are paid direct to the beneficiary and do not form part of the deceased estate.

https://www.slatergordon.com.au/wills/assets-not-controlled-will

There is also this .... BBM

The Forfeiture Rule:
Except in certain limited circumstances, the common law rule known as the Forfeiture Rule operates to prevent the offender from obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration in the estate of his or her victim. The offender will also be prevented from taking a benefit from the victim’s estate (be it pursuant to a Will, under the rules of intestacy, by operation of joint tenancy and potentially by direct payment of superannuation or life insurance proceeds).
http://belllegal.com.au/forfeiture-rule-happens-beneficiary-responsible-will-makers-death/

So I wonder how the Supreme Court is allowing a questioning of the Forfeiture Rule??

I guess it does say except for limited circumstances. It seems crazy and possibly dangerous for the potential to encourage any would be murderers. MOO

I'll say!!!

It truly seems insane. And in his case, he murders his children's mother, and is still fighting as hard as he can to get her life insurance - which may be robbing the carers of his children from the means to raise them as Alison would have seen as best. All the way to the Supreme Court!

I would love to know under what circumstances a murderer can still receive the life insurance of the victim.

Independent facts we know for sure … (not including claims from Borce or Ant or anyone else)

- Large past debts, that were not forgiven by bankruptcy
- Claims of insolvent trading, which were not persued by authorities
- One Bella Bleu store closed, following caveat placed upon residence
- One Bella Bleu store remaining, appearing to not be doing well
- A friend set up a account for Sarah, with a goal of $5,000
- Karen and her brother shared an inheritance from their father, about 6 months before she went missing
- Karen's share of inheritance included her father's jewellery
- Borce was the last known person to see Karen alive
- There have been no appeals from Borce to help find his wife
- Sarah made a single public appeal on 3AW, several days after Karen went missing
- Borce engaged a top criminal law firm soon after Karen went missing
- Both Borce and Sarah very soon stopped cooperating with police
- Both Karen’s and Borce’s phones pinged on Calder Highway, which is enroute to where Karen’s remains were found
- Borce’s phone was switched off for about 2 hours on the day that Karen went missing
- Bella Bleu staff called looking for Karen on the day that she went missing
- Borce asked neighbours for CCTV recordings to see if Karen was on them
- The CCTV at the house was not working
- Borce took Karen’s car for a drive on the day that Karen went missing, a fact he delayed in admitting to police
- Karen’s car was caught on CCTV being driven near her home on the day she went missing
- Evidence was sent to the US for further analysis
- Dirt on a shovel from the house contained soil from the back of the house and soil from the area in which Karen was found
- Borce’s criminal lawyer states that Borce is number one suspect
- Karen was found at Mt Macedon, placed between two tree limbs and with branches/twigs covering her remains

I have probably missed some things, but I did not want to include anything that any family member or friend has said.

Thanks PI arghhh that grabbed my attention for sure.
I commented, if that's what you'd call it. (More like raged).
Breath TGY just breath. Thanks Doc Watson.

I don't know what say, just when you think we are at the end of it..bam another wack. I do believe it was you and I that said many months ago "this won't be the end of it" How the heck does this happen? It's as if GBC has a .....charmed guardian angel....grrrrrr

I don't know what say, just when you think we are at the end of it..bam another wack. I do believe it was you and I that said many months ago "this won't be the end of it" How the heck does this happen? It's as if GBC has a .....charmed guardian angel....grrrrrr

Sorry to quote myself but who on earth is funding all this? If it was me in that position ( as GBC) I'd be gonski no chance of redemption. I'm at a loss.

Us fool taxpayers are paying for him to studylaw

Us fool taxpayers are paying for him to studylaw

Next time I'm driving past, on the way to my dear old recently widowed hard working tax payer Dad in Toowoomba, I'll throw some rotten eggs at Wacol Correctional Centre. Hang on that will be tomorrow. Better get ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129