Australia - Kiesha Thompson , 24, Alleged deliberate hit-and-run - deceased , Daisy Hill- Brisbane , QLD , 19th July 2024- 2 people charged.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ly-try-social-media-giants-shocking-pics.html

A young mother who was allegedly murdered in a love-triangle hit-and-run was recently caught up in a suspected revenge *advertiser censored* attack.

Now, Daily Mail Australia can reveal that a seemingly fake social media account in Ms Thompson's name was set up in April.

The account features highly explicit pictures of Ms Thompson that appear to have been posted without her permission.

The only time the account - which includes link in the bio to a non-existent OnlyFans page - appears to have been active was the day it was created, when 15 photos of Ms Thompson were uploaded.

:mad:

A young mother who was allegedly murdered in a love-triangle hit-and-run was recently caught up in a suspected revenge *advertiser censored* attack.

Now, Daily Mail Australia can reveal that a seemingly fake social media account in Ms Thompson's name was set up in April.

The account features highly explicit pictures of Ms Thompson that appear to have been posted without her permission.

The only time the account - which includes link in the bio to a non-existent OnlyFans page - appears to have been active was the day it was created, when 15 photos of Ms Thompson were uploaded.

:mad:
A nasty pair of psycho's. There is a sort of hillbilly air about the two of them, a faint air of banjos...not least the string of names each of them has, what is up with that? is that a QLD thing?? ... Hard to distinguish at this point who is the lead hand in all this... I suspect it could be Madame Lash, er, Larissa... she has a fanatic vibe about her that is hard to avoid..

No info on who owned that Prado....... Single mother s, 23, 3 babies, do not often own late model Prado's.

Last edited:
I am confused at people on this thread who think looks are all that matter in a person. I don't know this man from anyone but judging him on his looks is shallow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back