Australia Australia - Kylie Blackwood, 42, Pakenham, Vic, 1 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know which house the tradesman was working at? I'm wondering how far from Kylie's house he was.

Not overly helpful unless you know the people in the street....?

Family friend Jamie Ryder, who lives three houses away, said the usually quiet suburban street would never be the same.

"No one can wrap their minds around what has happened to be quite honest," he said.

"They are just the most beautiful, friendly people. We're in disbelief that this has happened to them.

"My heart really goes out to the family."

A tradesman working at Mr Ryder's house could hold the key to police finding Mrs Blackwood's killer

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-kylie-blackwood/story-fni0fee2-1226690738195

Family friend Jamie Ryder, who lives three houses away, said the usually quiet suburban street would never be the same.

"No one can wrap their minds around what has happened to be quite honest," he said.

"They are just the most beautiful, friendly people. We're in disbelief that this has happened to them.

A tradesman working at Mr Ryder's house could hold the key to police finding Mrs Blackwood's killer

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-kylie-blackwood/story-fni0fee2-1226690738195

See it's amazing how the media give wrong information he is the forth house not third unless they don't count the 2 units next to him and the two other houses beside the units then Kylie's place, if that makes sense :)

I was wondering how clearly the tradie could see Kylie.....wondering what if it wasn't actually Kylie he saw but another blonde woman entering the house? Just exploring all possibilities.........

I've been thinking about this scream that was heard. I wonder if it was just one witness that heard the scream or several. Also how many people saw Kylie after 10.30 (when the scream was heard)? Was it just the tradesman or was there others who can confirm seeing or speaking with her. How accurate is the tradesman's recollection? He didn't know Kylie so how does he really know it was her and not another blonde woman putting something in the bin?? Just something else to think about.

bbm. It was Missjones' excellent questions that got me wondering about whether the tradie knew that it was definitely Kylie. Could he see her clearly from where he was? And did he even know what she looked like? Or could he have seen another blonde woman?

Please keep in mind you can't sleuth people not named as suspects or POI.

bbm. It was Missjones' excellent questions that got me wondering about whether the tradie knew that it was definitely Kylie. Could he see her clearly from where he was? And did he even know what she looked like? Or could he have seen another blonde woman?

Yeah good point, but it's easy too see from there, not sure if he knew who she was before the murder so I suppose if a blond woman was to walk out there and u weren't expecting there to be a murder that day u prob wouldn't take that much notice. But that would mean someone would have to had driven her car home, and walked out side to show she still alive, would u go to that ex stream? I doubt it. Just wish they would say more clues come back on tv and say more direct stuff it's so hush hush and skittish clues how do u expect the public to help when u hide things??

Yeah good point, but it's easy too see from there, not sure if he knew who she was before the murder so I suppose if a blond woman was to walk out there and u weren't expecting there to be a murder that day u prob wouldn't take that much notice. But that would mean someone would have to had driven her car home, and walked out side to show she still alive, would u go to that ex stream? I doubt it. Just wish they would say more clues come back on tv and say more direct stuff it's so hush hush and skittish clues how do u expect the public to help when u hide things??

Yeah when you think about it they haven't released much info at all.Apart from a couple of hoodie dudes that they got confused with,now cc blunder..makes you wonder whats going on here!

I actually think you might go to that extreme if you planned the murder thoroughly and wanted to get away with it. You'd set up a whole decoy scenario.....but admittedly, this may be getting WAY too far fetched!!:floorlaugh:

Just trying to cover all angles.

And the things that people do in the true-crime cases I've read are often more bizarro than anything I'd ever imagine :scared:

Yeah when you think about it they haven't released much info at all.Apart from a couple of hoodie dudes that they got confused with,now cc blunder..makes you wonder whats going on here!

I agree, I can't reacall a case with such little information released, especially an unsolved one. Surely the CCTV footage has shown something, why aren't they releasing it. I'm just baffled how on earth such a violent murder can be committed and the offender just leave the house without a trace. It's the middle of the day, very quiet street - how can nobody see anything?? I think there must have been a car or a driver waiting nearby. I've also been thinking about how the neighbour said Kylie looked like she was watching television. I wonder if the television was on loudly and whether that could have drowned out any noise from the attack??

I agree, I can't reacall a case with such little information released, especially an unsolved one. Surely the CCTV footage has shown something, why aren't they releasing it. I'm just baffled how on earth such a violent murder can be committed and the offender just leave the house without a trace. It's the middle of the day, very quiet street - how can nobody see anything?? I think there must have been a car or a driver waiting nearby. I've also been thinking about how the neighbour said Kylie looked like she was watching television. I wonder if the television was on loudly and whether that could have drowned out any noise from the attack??

Yes it's been what another week since they where gonna go through the cctv footage again?? And once again case goes quiet as a mouse without any new updates on whether they found anything or not.Also missjones83 as well as it being in broad daylight in middle of day,there was also tradies working within plain sight!!

I actually think you might go to that extreme if you planned the murder thoroughly and wanted to get away with it. You'd set up a whole decoy scenario.....but admittedly, this may be getting WAY too far fetched!!:floorlaugh:

Just trying to cover all angles.

And the things that people do in the true-crime cases I've read are often more bizarro than anything I'd ever imagine :scared:

Ah Isisrising if you only knew some of the scenarios we have thought up.Just heard a few things that make you think of these way out scenarios :scared:

Yes it's been what another week since they where gonna go through the cctv footage again?? And once again case goes quiet as a mouse without any new updates on whether they found anything or not.Also missjones83 as well as it being in broad daylight in middle of day,there was also tradies working within plain sight!!

Exactly!! I think you realise when you are home during the day and all the kids are at school, people at work, just how quiet it can be. So cunning, to do such a thing and then walk out into broad daylight. If one of the neighbours would have happened to have called the police they would have come so close to have been caught red handed. Are these the actions of a professional or an amateur with luck on their side?

“Maybe they saw this person with another person, or in a certain car in and around Main St.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-kylie-blackwood/story-fni0fee2-1226949886254

I have a feeling that, at this late stage of the game, the police may know who the person was who was seen leaving Kylie’s house. That is why we are not seeing any glimpses of CCTV from them – as we sometimes do in other cases. (Remember they even knew who Adrian Bayley was as they were showing CCTV asking who he was .. it was more about pinning down his movements and applying pressure.)

It sounds as though police may be really trying to make a good strong connection between the murderer and a potential ‘accomplice’.

Police have interviewed several people of interest but have not laid a charge.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...after-her-murder/story-fni0fee2-1226948551419

I was wondering how clearly the tradie could see Kylie.....wondering what if it wasn't actually Kylie he saw but another blonde woman entering the house? Just exploring all possibilities.........

I sometimes wonder if the tradie saw Kylie. He saw her car pull in, may have seen the outline/silhouette of one person in the vehicle, garage door (electronically?) goes up, heard 'her' heels on the driveway, presumably heard a bin lid drop, presumably didn't see her go in/out of the front door.

Was he up on the scaffold working at the time, had not started his lunch in his vehicle yet? The exact timeline is a bit vague .. and a bit different depending on which MSM you look at.

"The worker then noticed Ms Blackwood come home, hearing her high heels on the concrete on her driveway as she placed something in the bin, ready for collection. She entered her home through the garage, leaving the roller door open."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...other8217s-death/story-fni0ffnk-1226738956486

I sometimes wonder if the tradie saw Kylie. He saw her car pull in, may have seen the outline/silhouette of one person in the vehicle, garage door (electronically?) goes up, heard 'her' heels on the driveway, presumably heard a bin lid drop, presumably didn't see her go in/out of the front door.

Was he up on the scaffold working at the time, had not started his lunch in his vehicle yet? The exact timeline is a bit vague .. and a bit different depending on which MSM you look at.

"The worker then noticed Ms Blackwood come home, hearing her high heels on the concrete on her driveway as she placed something in the bin, ready for collection. She entered her home through the garage, leaving the roller door open."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...other8217s-death/story-fni0ffnk-1226738956486

I wonder which shoes Kylie was wearing when she was found by her children?

I wonder if they were heels... Or sandals?

:dunno:

Do you think that there may be a bit of protection for Kylie's children going on here? I have been thinking that could be part of the reason for media silence.

Someone did not care a whit about the possibility/probability of the children finding their mother in such a condition.

Do you think that there may be a bit of protection for Kylie's children going on here? I have been thinking that could be part of the reason for media silence.

Someone did not care a whit about the possibility/probability of the children finding their mother in such a condition.

I was thinking the same thing only yesterday. The protection would be coming from the police not the media though. I think the media report whatever they're given, they're just not being given very much.

Absolutely, it will be the police providing protection through media silence. :yes:

And they may be providing even more protection by not making an arrest(s) until they have identified and proven everyone that they feel is involved.

Absolutely, it will be the police providing protection through media silence. :yes:

And they may be providing even more protection by not making an arrest(s) until they have identified and proven everyone that they feel is involved.

They could be trying to link it to someone.

Totally believe they have their suspicions and are waiting for hard evidence so they get them big time, maybe don't want to give too much away so they don't allow alibis to be put into place, even tho you would of already made sure you had alibis

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anaaaa555
Back