Australia - Larissa Beilby, 16, 15 June 2018 *killer died*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F06%2F28%2F08%2F47%2F28062018_LarissaBeilby3.JPG

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F06%2F28%2F10%2F28%2FMAPMISSINGTEEN.jpg

Larissa Beilby, the missing teenager feared murdered in Queensland, was living in a halfway house to escape her former violent boyfriend only to end up with a man twice her age.

Fugitive Zlatko Sikorsky, 34, remains on the run after police made the gruesome discovery of a decomposed body stuffed in a barrel under a tarp in the back of a black ute south of Brisbane on Wednesday.

Larissa told her friends she was scared to tell him her age and that he had a gun, The Courier Mail reports.

Larissa Beilby lived in halfway house to escape violent ex

Moment ute flees with body in barrel

Police had been notified of Larissa’s bank card being used at a Brisbane McDonald’s by someone driving a black ute, The Courier-Mail reports.

CCTV from the McDonald’s carpark gave them the numberplate of the ute, which led them to the Logan City home.

But when officers knocked on the door, Sikorsky fled out the back door, jumping in the black ute and driving away.

Rubbish??????

Tattooed man still on the run 40 hours after body found in barrel
Sikorsky’s father told The Courier Mail people needed to “wait for police to do their job”.
“Hopefully all of this is nothing but rubbish,” he said.
“My son, he is a decent person.”
I’m going to assume there’s a language barrier here. As a deceased person was found in the car he was driving, most decent people do not drive around with deceased people in the back of their Ute.

Does anyone find it strange that a number of media reports state that Larissa was living in supported accommodation due to 'leaving another abusive man', yet also state that she left her family (sister, brother father) home on June 15th. This would lead me to conclude that potentially the brother or the father are the 'abusive man' that she was fleeing from? As nobody else has been mentioned to have been living with her previously, and no other partners etc have been mentioned either. Just an idea...

Does anyone find it strange that a number of media reports state that Larissa was living in supported accommodation due to 'leaving another abusive man', yet also state that she left her family (sister, brother father) home on June 15th. This would lead me to conclude that potentially the brother or the father are the 'abusive man' that she was fleeing from? As nobody else has been mentioned to have been living with her previously, and no other partners etc have been mentioned either. Just an idea...
I think that is a good suggestion, I don’t really get the vibe. I feel more like she was known to be the girlfriend of an ex (the boy in his late teens in the qld missing persons post), but subsequently due to her missing, this very new boyfriend has been identified as the wanted man. Police has access to messages, apps etc, so they are able to see a lot more than friends and family would in a very short time.

I think that is a good suggestion, I don’t really get the vibe. I feel more like she was known to be the girlfriend of an ex (the boy in his late teens in the qld missing persons post), but subsequently due to her missing, this very new boyfriend has been identified as the wanted man. Police has access to messages, apps etc, so they are able to see a lot more than friends and family would in a very short time.

I saw her close relative post on Facebook that there are a lot of “lies” in the media and even non-existent family members being quoted - it’s likely that there are rumours and speculation based on some media scanning Larissa’s social media and just filling in the dots themselves. I don’t think I can link here but the person has changed their Facebook name today. Poor family, how awful.

Liberal National Party deputy leader Tim Mander says the case raises serious questions about the state's parole system.

"The person has a long, violent criminal record and is currently out on parole. In fact he had breached parole," he told reporters on Friday.

"And I think it's a reasonable question for people to ask: Why is this man out on the streets?"

Very interesting, i can't wait until they (hopefully) get to the bottom of this, find the offender, and some further details are released. I also found it interesting that in the sister's initial plea for help when she was missing, she mentioned they just 'want to know she is alive'. So perhaps they already had fears for her safety.

Liberal National Party deputy leader Tim Mander says the case raises serious questions about the state's parole system.

"The person has a long, violent criminal record and is currently out on parole. In fact he had breached parole," he told reporters on Friday.

"And I think it's a reasonable question for people to ask: Why is this man out on the streets?"
Yes, the same with Jill Meagher.

Very interesting, i can't wait until they (hopefully) get to the bottom of this, find the offender, and some further details are released. I also found it interesting that in the sister's initial plea for help when she was missing, she mentioned they just 'want to know she is alive'. So perhaps they already had fears for her safety.

curious they want to know she is alive but no mention they want her to come back home?

Barrel murder fugitive deemed public safety concern after breaching parole in March
A Queensland Corrective Services spokesperson said the offender was released on parole on January 6, 2017 and a return to custody warrant was issued by the Parole Board Queensland on March 15, 2018.

"When offenders breach the conditions of their parole, if we have a concern for public safety, we recommend to the board that parole be suspended," the spokesperson said.

"If the board accepts this recommendation, a return to custody warrant is issued."

BREAKING

Police on the Sunshine Coast negotiating with a man at an Alexandra Headlands unit complex have declared an emergency situation under the Public Safety Preservation Act. The declaration was made around 3.25pm for Juan Street and is bounded by Alex Parade to the north, Mary Street to the west, Mayfield Street to the east and William Street to the south. Residents located inside the declared area are asked to remain indoors and members of the public are asked to avoid the area. The man is believed to be alone inside the unit. There is no further information that can be provided at this time. #7News

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adharkness68
Back