GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that too. Maybe they aare in business together with S.G. Not saying which business but who can put their hands on $170,000? When do they think they are going to be repaid. I would think he would qualify for the aged pension when he is eventually released.

Thanks everyone for all the updates and posts....felt like I was in the courtroom....and thanks also for all the laughs! The circumstances are evil and tragic but the manner in which SG and his supporters are conducting themselves is a complete joke, albeit a sick one! On another note, is anyone following the Katie Foreman trial?

Lighter-for-the-loser_zps2cdc3793.jpg

Good morning all.
Thankyou Makara. Good start for the day.
A public reminder of priorities.
Lest we forget what this entire matter is really about.

:coffee: :cupcake::coffee::coffee::coffee::cupcake:

Just wanted to set you guys up with some refreshments, before I head off to work.

May Gittany lose his lifetime of freedom for the inhuman act he committed against Lisa, and the sadness and despair he left behind!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ncee-lisa-harnum/story-fni0cx12-1226818310726

Gittany's girlfriend Rachelle Louise says she'll stand by him as court hears new evidence he threatened to kill fiancee Lisa Harnum
AMY DALE CHIEF COURT REPORTER THE DAILY TELEGRAPH FEBRUARY 06, 2014 12:00AM

"...Justice McCallum has indicated she will not take the evidence into account when sentencing him. This means that in the absence of evidence of premeditation it is unlikely Gittany will be considered in the worst category of murderers and thus sentenced to life behind bars...".

And it begins:

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany sentence hearing day 2 is about to start... #gittany currently talking to his girlfriend over the back of the dock

Kathleen Curry ‏@CurryKathleen 4m
Convicted balcony killer Simon Gittany has arrived in court for the second day of sentence submissions. Talking to girlfriend #Gittany

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 1m
Number of character references have been tendered to the sentencing on behalf of #Gittany, stressing it was an incorrect verdict.

Jamelle Wells ‏@JamelleWellsABC 49s
Prosecutor Mark Tedeschi questioning #gittany character references. @702sydney @abcnews @abcnewsnsw @ABCNews24

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 2m

Second day of Simon #gittany sentencing hearing. Crown attacks character references tendered by defence. @NewsTalk2UE

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

Crown: References suggest #Gittany "is 2 completely different people" -someone who presents in completely different way to family/ outsiders

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 55s
Second day of Simon #gittany sentencing hearing. Crown attacks character references tendered by defence. @NewsTalk2UE

Crown: References suggest #Gittany "is 2 completely different people" -someone who presents in completely different way to family/ outsiders

Very pertinent point IMHO.

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

These people weren't aware of the constant trauma in the rship. At best, it was fraught with fractures & constant break ups. #gittany

@julieharnum sounds like his family & friends. Crown submit some of what they say contradicts evidence #Gittany didn't challenge at trial

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 2m

Crown says #gittany has shown no contrition or remorse. @NewsTalk2UE

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Crown (Tedeschi) says Gittany has no remorse, & there can be no finding on prospects of rehabilitation given he doesn't admit responsibility

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

Justice McCallum comments some references for #Gittany "appearing to be asking for mercy on the basis I might be wrong (in guilty verdict)"

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 48s
Justice McCallum comments some references for #Gittany "appearing to be asking for mercy on the basis I might be wrong (in guilty verdict)"

Chloe Ross ‏@chloebross 3m

Simon #Gittany sentencing continues after fresh claims of death threats by the accused ruled inadmissible.

odie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Tedeschi talks about society's strong feelings about violence twds women. Judge says 'I think I should put aside the gender of the victim'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne