Identified! Australia - LIVING Caucasian girl, 4-6, May'15 - Name withheld

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most child abuse happens within the family or by family friends, I believe. As opposed to strangers to the child.

Yes, I agree. It alludes to an exploited child and although the text does not specifically spell it out, the reporter in the attached video mention child *advertiser censored*.

It's a shame the image quality is so bad. I almost wish that LE would give her a media name so we can follow the case... Searching for 'unidentified girl' might not be helpful.

Also from that link:
7 News is aware of worrying details about this case but Victorian Police have asked the nature of the details not be revealed.

They keep referring to Victorian Police and the article even mentions to contact Victorian Crimestoppers.

The pictures are not clear but it looks like she has dark shadows or hollowness under her eyes. That detail would surely stand out to people if they had seen her.

Officers say they don't know who the girl is but they believe she is in imminent danger and are worried about the safety and welfare.

Detectives have been searching for this little girl for 12 months now and they have been trawling missing persons cases.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/310...issing-girl-in-extraordinary-national-appeal/

BBM

I am a bit confused.

Detectives have been looking for this little girl for 12 months now.
The picture/video believed to be taken on Sunday 24 May 2015.

If they do not know who the little girl is how could they have been looking for her unless there are earlier video's.

I searched WEBSLUTHS on this and didn't find anything.....if I missed it, please delete.
Also, I'm not sure where to put this, so I posted it here...please move if necessary.

Victoria Police released two images of a young girl on Tuesday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-images-centre-child-exploitation-case.html

Mystery girl in blurry images is at the 'centre of a child exploitation case' and in imminent danger as police try to trace her family in a year-long search

I am a bit confused.

Detectives have been looking for this little girl for 12 months now.
The picture/video believed to be taken on Sunday 24 May 2015.

If they do not know who the little girl is how could they have been looking for her unless there are earlier video's.

I think things must be pretty bad for police to go nationwide public in their hunt for this girl, so they may have seen her around - off and on, perhaps - for a while and been trying to find her, but now something has escalated.

Perhaps they have seen a deal being made over the internet or something. I can't imagine this precious girl has seen a very pretty life just lately for this kind of urgency. I have never seen this done before, and you can be sure she is not the first Aussie victim of this kind. imo

police were possibly sent the video of this little girl within a year ago and have been looking at identifying her for a year and monitering the site she was found on, now as things are escalating they have had no choice but to resort to posting her photo online, she may not have been let outside for a few years though so much harder for people to recognise her

I wonder if she goes to school...

I hope that putting her face out there doesn't put her in even more danger. If whoever has her realizes that people are looking for her they might think it's best to make her "disappear" :( :( :(

This thought crossed my mind too Rayemonde, I guess the decision to act and do something by police wasn't taken lightly and she must be in a truly horrendous situation for this to all have come about. I'm sure they were hoping she would be recognised by someone instantly and not be lingering in the media for days or weeks. Let's hope they have the leads they now need to rescue her

Would we hear if she had been identified and rescued? Or would they keep that silent? I hope we hear more as its been playing on my mind. I hate to think what she is going through.

I also wonders if she is ever taken outside or has ever been enrolled in school or anything. You would think if she attended school she would be identified by now.

Would we hear if she had been identified and rescued? Or would they keep that silent? I hope we hear more as its been playing on my mind. I hate to think what she is going through.

I also wonders if she is ever taken outside or has ever been enrolled in school or anything. You would think if she attended school she would be identified by now.

They might just say they are no longer looking for this little girl and thank the public for their assistance. Situations like this are very difficult you know this type of abuse goes on but it normally isn't brought to your attention. It's just tragic you just wish all kids could be kept safe and live normal childhoods away from the hands of evil. I hope and pray they get a lead and find her ASAP.

I remember another case of suspected child abuse they issued a photo of one of the women involved she had a large tattoo with wings on it and there was a San Bernadino fire helmet on display in the photo. I wonder if they ever rescued the victim in that case.

This poor little child has parents ....where are they? This always puzzles me. Relatives, siblings. How can no one recognize her? Too awful.

This poor little child has parents ....where are they? This always puzzles me. Relatives, siblings. How can no one recognize her? Too awful.
Unfortunately, it could be the parents that are the ones placing her in harm's way...

Unfortunately, it could be the parents that are the ones placing her in harm's way...

Can't get my head around that at all! Parents? They're there to cherish and potect their children! What could possibly make them such monters?

It was approx one year ago, April last year, that police announced they looking into pedophile ring involvement in William's disappearance:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...line-follows-disappearance-of-nsw-boy/6274088

The young girl is a similar age to William too. Ughh, I hope there's not a bunch of sickos keeping kids hostage. This girl could even be the child of people involved. Because surely she'd have been reported missing if she was not with her parents? It looks like she has been neglected.

Unfortunately, as well as the absolute sicko pedos in our society who so disgustingly abuse their own kin, there are also crackheads, alcoholics and other addicts who have been known to sell the 'services' of their young children so they can get drug money/drugs.

I can never get out of my head the MSM article some years back about someone who tried to sell the 'services' of their 10-year old .... for a pack of cigarettes!!! (I can't find the link for this now, it was years ago, so take it as you will.)

It bugs me how fuzzy the pictures are. Surely if identification is the goal they could have sharpened them up a bit. These pics aren't even as clear as an identikit picture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if an artist can create some kind of digital reconstruction or sketch to help identify this girl, because I agree, the quality of screenshot is so fuzzy that there aren't really any distinguishing features visible. My heart breaks for her, I hope she is found quickly. :(

I'm guessing they have clearer pic's or they wouldn't have been able to determine the afl was playing live in the background. Maybe they are trying the blurry pic first to see if it brings a result, if not maybe they will appeal again with a clearer image.
I think they are thinking of this little girls future and don't really want her clear image posted everywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back