GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were gasps in the courtroom the moment Dawson was found guilty - following some 4.5 hours of the judge reading out his reasons - with Dawson shaking his head very slightly and his twin brother Paul muttering 'bulls***'.

Two prison officers entered the room and handcuffed him. Dawson appeared to limp as he was led away to be taken into custody. He will be locked up at Silverwater Correctional Centre as he awaits sentencing.

Paul Dawson could be heard talking about a woman - saying 'I told her' - and complained about never having been called as a witness.

There is also a video interview in the same article…. Did the Dawson’s really only appoint new legal representation last night????for the verdict??? And do you know his name ???
Edit to add Greg Walsh … is his name …

Last edited:
Sorry, That should have read over the 'Rainbow'. Additionally - to Joanne - You were completely his victim, & your life has been overshadowed completely by his self absorption. You have been very brave in coming forward & giving evidence. Your daughter, as well as Lyn:s daughters, now have to contend with a future that doesn't match the dialogue they've been fed, presumably. Wishing you all much strength, moving forward with a future that you make, your own.

There were gasps in the courtroom the moment Dawson was found guilty - following some 4.5 hours of the judge reading out his reasons - with Dawson shaking his head very slightly and his twin brother Paul muttering 'bulls***'.

Two prison officers entered the room and handcuffed him. Dawson appeared to limp as he was led away to be taken into custody. He will be locked up at Silverwater Correctional Centre as he awaits sentencing.

Paul Dawson could be heard talking about a woman - saying 'I told her' - and complained about never having been called as a witness.

There is also a video interview in the same article…. Did the Dawson’s really only appoint new legal representation last night????for the verdict??? And do you know his name ???
Surely Paul Dawson is talking about Pauline David?

Paul has always come across as that bit too sure of himself. Demonstrated numerous times by him telling Chris what and what not to say. I guess TWIN 1 thought he could just save the day again, if only he'd gotten the chance. He probably should consider himself lucky in all of this - perhaps very lucky?

So much to undo now that this verdict has been processed.

1. His marriage to Joanne is invalid, because he put on that marriage cert that he was divorced , which he was, but he wasn' t because Lynn was murdered, which he knew, because he did it.

2. the settlement of his divorce to Joanne is invalid because the property he owned was invalidly assigned to him because he lied to the Family court, re Lynn, who did not agree to any settlement, nor to any divorce, because she was dead. he having murdered her. His gains in the marriage were illegal.

3. the marriage to #3 is invalid, and the subsequent divorce as well, because he claimed he was divorced twice, when he was widowed once and divorced once. Any property of that union is up for dispersal as it was illegally gained due to Lynns murder.

and so on...

So much to undo now that this verdict has been processed.

1. His marriage to Joanne is invalid, because he put on that marriage cert that he was divorced , which he was, but he wasn' t because Lynn was murdered, which he knew, because he did it.

2. the settlement of his divorce to Joanne is invalid because the property he owned was invalidly assigned to him because he lied to the Family court, re Lynn, who did not agree to any settlement, nor to any divorce, because she was dead. he having murdered her. His gains in the marriage were illegal.

3. the marriage to #3 is invalid, and the subsequent divorce as well, because he claimed he was divorced twice, when he was widowed once and divorced once. Any property of that union is up for dispersal as it was illegally gained due to Lynns murder.

and so on...
BBM : was just listening to CD's legal person ( sorry can't think of his name atm ) & he said CD asked him to ring his wife .......I thought they had separated?? Obviously not!

I’m in the UK and was watching the ‘live’ stream on a 4+ hour delay. Suddenly the feed stopped and those links now say “video is private”. Have I missed my chance to view the whole thing?

It’s compelling stuff. Judge had just finished trashing the sightings evidence.

I had to miss a couple of hours of it too ... but I am able to follow what happened by scrolling back through the 9News live blog.

Surely Paul Dawson is talking about Pauline David?

Paul has always come across as that bit too sure of himself. Demonstrated numerous times by him telling Chris what and what not to say. I guess TWIN 1 thought he could just save the day again, if only he'd gotten the chance. He probably should consider himself lucky in all of this - perhaps very lucky?
I would not be too relaxed if I was Paul. Or Peter, or Marilyn. The NSW coppers got a bit of knuckling from the judge, and we all know how they hate that., I suspect right now, a few people are being hauled around the meeting room, and a concentrated , dedicated group will be put in motion to hunt down and unravel all this Dawson garbage and take it to the nth degree of detection and jurisprudence.

CD's legal rep was talking about bail............how in the hell can you get bail when found guilty of murder?.........geez he's had 40 bloody years of freedom. :mad:
I reckon he is going to pull the 'I'm old,' stunt, and the leg injury... I don't think he'll get bail because it does not meet public expectation. No one cares how old he is. He 's had enough freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMay