Deceased/Not Found Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *husband guilty* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Full credit to Shelley Oates-Wilding for doing the 60 Minutes interview and publicly shaming Paul Dawson.

Shelley has gone on to achieve big time since being subjected to a far from ideal education, courtesy of a predatory teacher. She was an international level netballer who later became a world champion in Surf Ski and Canoeing. Shelley actually represented Australian in 3 different sports - Netball, Surf Life Saving and Kayaking - and was an Atlanta Olympic finalist. She now devotes her time to personal training, lecturing on health and fitness and motivational speaking.

Wasn't he crappin his pants!

4 steps .....u turn...4 steps .....u turn.....4 steps .......u turn..... :p

Good to see MD got a little cameo running away from the camera too :D
I feel for the dog, I think paul dawson's. sh ***** himself, At the moment..... I'm so happy that the wheels of Justice. Will finally turn and those poor girls will have JUSTICE with no interference from the law, why
Because of the friends the dawson's have.

Full credit to Shelley Oates-Wilding for doing the 60 Minutes interview and publicly shaming Paul Dawson.

Shelley has gone on to achieve big time since being subjected to a far from ideal education, courtesy of a predatory teacher. She was an international level netballer who later became a world champion in Surf Ski and Canoeing. Shelley actually represented Australian in 3 different sports - Netball, Surf Life Saving and Kayaking - and was an Atlanta Olympic finalist. She now devotes her time to personal training, lecturing on health and fitness and motivational speaking.
I totally Agree Cliff Hardy,Shelley Is an amazing person, and a beautiful woman, I loved her story on 60 minutes .

Paul and Marilyn have (adult) children don't they, or they wouldn't have needed a babysitter. You have to feel for them, with all that's about to hit them.
PD and CD each have 3 daughters and also some granddaughters. What would they think if their own were groomed, preyed upon and abused by male teachers?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back