ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It depends how badly the police want him. If there is a chance he can be extradited, if the crime is severe enough for that.

Australia found Rajwinder Singh who allegedly murdered Toyah Cordingley, after he fled back to India - a country of 1.4 billion people.
NZ found the mother who allegedly murdered her two children in NZ, when she fled back to South Korea - a country of 51.6 million people.
With help from the relevant foreign authorities, of course.

imo

"Hope dies last" I suppose.

Last edited:
Asked about counter-surveillance, Detective Inspector Dalton said the man was "aware of what we do to find people".
Hmm…. I wonder what this means.
..... the accused was "aware of police methodologies" and had been "conducting counter-surveillance activities".
I think he’s used someone else’s Uber/rideshare account on the day of the alleged attack. IMO
He said the first name given to police was incorrect.
WHO gave this first name to the police? The ride share company?
"It wasn't until the first of September that we were able to put a name to the face in the CCTV.
Unbelievable.
Even at that stage, we probably didn't have enough evidence to obtain a warrant," he said.

"We've since been to New South Wales and Victoria to gather that information, and the warrant has been granted."

A warrant has been obtained for acts intending to cause grievous bodily harm, which carries a possible life sentence.

Lots of info about where he lived/stayed etc in this article.
The infant’s mother must be ropable. IMO

I hope that she can find a small amount of peace knowing this suspect is overseas, and unable to harm her child at this point - but I can imagine peace would be in short supply for baby Luka’s parents right now. MOO

I can imagine, like many of us, they are looking for justice for Luka. IMO.

What kind of job allows coming and going around Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne? Who's here on temporary visas? Especially since 2019, when Australia and many overseas countries might have been in pandemic lockdowns?
Mining executive, drug smuggler, business man, engineer, aeronautical sales person …. I have absolutely no idea.

Counter-measures -- after he commit the crime? Or also leading up to? Weapon of choice (scalding liquid) disguised in an everyday thermos. Appears he disguised himself as well. Looking right at the cctv camera so he was well aware of video surveillance. Perhaps he did some one steps forward, doubling back. Targeted attack? Was he hired? Why that day, why that baby? Did he buy decoy tickets but then travel elsewise? Cunning.

JMO

How do you go from having no criminal record to horrifically assaulting an innocent baby in public?

Does he have other aliases that are tied to a record?

Catching up, apologies if already posted..
Sep 9, 2024
Complex and frustrating - that's how police have described the 'now' global search for the man wanted for pouring hot coffee on a 9-month old baby -- leaving him with terrible burns.As Matthew Karstunen explains - authorities say the man knew their search methods, and was even spying on them.
Streamed live 9 hours ago #ABCNews #ABCNewsAustralia
A foreign national alleged to have poured boiling coffee on a baby boy in a Brisbane park last month has fled the country, police say. The nine-month-old was seriously burned in the attack at Stones Corner on August 27 and had to have surgery. Today, police said the 33-year-old man was in New South Wales on August 28, and flew out of Sydney airport on August 31.

Catching up, apologies if already posted..
Sep 9, 2024
Complex and frustrating - that's how police have described the 'now' global search for the man wanted for pouring hot coffee on a 9-month old baby -- leaving him with terrible burns.As Matthew Karstunen explains - authorities say the man knew their search methods, and was even spying on them.
Streamed live 9 hours ago #ABCNews #ABCNewsAustralia
A foreign national alleged to have poured boiling coffee on a baby boy in a Brisbane park last month has fled the country, police say. The nine-month-old was seriously burned in the attack at Stones Corner on August 27 and had to have surgery. Today, police said the 33-year-old man was in New South Wales on August 28, and flew out of Sydney airport on August 31.
What????? He spied on LE? How?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155
Back