ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It wasn't my point.

I meant strange ensemble of clothes with clashing colours.

Besides,
It was warm.
The Baby was wearing a T-shirt and his legs were bare while sitting on the blanket.

JMO
I think the not wearing blue and green together is a generational thing. Older generations. My grandmother wouldn't have. I think my mum does, but she won't wear pink or red because she had ginger hair (even though it's mostly silver now). I wear whatever colours I want to wear together. And I think most straight men just wear whatever they feel like, whatever's clean. I can't see most okka blokes looking at a flannelette shirt and going, 'oh dear, can't wear that with my cargo shorts because of fashion colour matching rules'. I doubt most of them have even heard of the no blue and green together thing. And there's no reason for it, it's just tradition.

MOO

I think the not wearing blue and green together is a generational thing. Older generations. My grandmother wouldn't have. I think my mum does, but she won't wear pink or red because she had ginger hair (even though it's mostly silver now). I wear whatever colours I want to wear together. And I think most straight men just wear whatever they feel like, whatever's clean. I can't see most okka blokes looking at a flannelette shirt and going, 'oh dear, can't wear that with my cargo shorts because of fashion colour matching rules'. I doubt most of them have even heard of the no blue and green together thing. And there's no reason for it, it's just tradition.

MOO

Hahaha
I simply stated my Feminine opinion :D

But, as the wise say:

De gustibus non est disputandum​

Hehehe

JMO :)

Hahaha
I simply stated my Feminine opinion :D

But, as the wise say:

De gustibus non est disputandum​

Hehehe

JMO :)
I grew up in Western Sydney, where the lower half of pretty much all guys is clad in blue jeans or cargo shorts. And they're certainly not avoiding blue or green tshirts or flannelette shirts. If they're clean and without stains or holes it's practically formal wear. :D

I see nothing weird in what the attacker is wearing. It's pretty standard casual wear for men. And I see nothing weird about the long sleeves. It's only just ticked over into spring yesterday.

MOO

I sometimes wear blue and green together just because I don't want anyone or any silly tradition or superstition having any influence over my clothing choices.

I thought his clothing was kind of standard. What a lot of men would wear.

To be honest I didn't think his choice of clothing would become a topic.

Quite the contrary IMO.

His clothes are as important as anything about him.

He is sticking out like a sore thumb IMO.

How strange he hasn't been caught yet :oops:

I sometimes wear blue and green together just because I don't want anyone or any silly tradition or superstition having any influence over my clothing choices.

I thought his clothing was kind of standard. What a lot of men would wear.

It's completely nondescript.

Shorts, flannelette shirt, baseball cap. Clean cut but casual adult Asian man out for a walk in the park. There would be hundreds who looked just like him in the area.

If he passed me in the street, even at a run, I wouldn't look twice.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en