ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m completely shocked that this guy is still on the run and hasn’t been identified, given the clarity of the videos and the fact he used a ride share!

I know in the US, subpoenas are required to get access for ride share, social media account records etc., and these can take time. Perhaps this is the holdup?

In the last photograph it looks like he’s clocked the CCTV/camera. He seems to be looking right at it.

Surely the police have at least found the thermos or coffee container by now?
If his fingerprints or DNA aren't on file, they won't be helpful at this stage. They're only useful when they actually have someone to compare it to.

MOO

Still havent caught this guy...

Looking at his photos again, I'm not sure of seeing any hair under the cap? Maybe bald or short haircut? What do you see?

Short cropped dark hair.
(by hair clipper, military style)

But I see only sides.
He could have longer hair on top.

JMO

Still havent caught this guy...

Looking at his photos again, I'm not sure of seeing any hair under the cap? Maybe bald or short haircut? What do you see?

I was studying that the other day also. Super short hair behind the ear, but there is hair there. I also thought it looked like it was greying a little. I checked the age range that the police initially gave. "30 to 40 years old"

In the video of him running away, I can see more of the hair as his cap/head is raised a little, and it looks dark in front of his ear region.

In the video, I thought it was a bit weird that he ran all around on the footpaths, as he left the park. Didn't shortcut across the grass, which would have been quicker. But maybe he didn't want to risk turning his ankle on some uneven surface.

I was studying that the other day also. Super short hair behind the ear, but there is hair there. I also thought it looked like it was greying a little. I checked the age range that the police initially gave. "30 to 40 years old"

In the video of him running away, I can see more of the hair as his cap/head is raised a little, and it looks dark in front of his ear region.

In the video, I thought it was a bit weird that he ran all around on the footpaths, as he left the park. Didn't shortcut across the grass, which would have been quicker. But maybe he didn't want to risk turning his ankle on some uneven surface.

Or maybe he often runs in the park and took the paths by habit.

Or maybe he often runs in the park and took the paths by habit.

Maybe he is a local that often ran in that park. In which case it could be that he has encountered, or at least seen, this mum and baby before. If they all frequent that park.

But then he changed his clothes (or at least took off what he was wearing to show whatever he was wearing underneath), arranged a ride share, travelled away from the park to a busy region, and seemingly has never returned to his local-to-the-park residence since. Because one would think locals might recognise him, and his local residence would be watched.

Parks are very important to Asian people.
I watched a programme about China once and parks are full of mainly retired folks doing all kinds of exercises in groups there.
They are very active.

JMO

Parks are very important to Asian people.
I watched a programie about China once and parks are full of mainly retired folks doing all kinds of exercises in groups there.
They are very active.

Actually, I place very little significance on his Asian heritage. For a couple of reasons.
One is that there are many Aussies who have an Asian heritage, but are more Aussie than me - who was not born in this country, and they were.
The other is that I cannot tell what kind of Asian heritage he has. There are so many Asian countries.
As well, he may have one Asian parent and one Aussie parent.

Actually, I place very little significance on his Asian heritage. For a couple of reasons.
One is that there are many Aussies who have an Asian heritage, but are more Aussie than me - who was not born in this country, and they were.
The other is that I cannot tell what kind of Asian heritage he has. There are so many Asian countries.

No worry haha

It simply caught my attention that the attack happened in the park,
and not in the street.

And then I remembered this programme about parks being special places for Chinese, mainly senior people.

Is it important?
Who knows?
IDK ;)

JMO

Having been married to someone from SE Asia, if I had to guess where he was from, or at least his ancestry.
my first thought was Hong Kong or mainland China.

He may very well be born in Australia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back