ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sadly,
I doubt the perp will be ever brought to Justice.

He vanished like
"a stone thrown into water"

(As we say in my country.
Eng equivalent: "into thin air")

There are many disturbed people wandering in the streets.

Is he even in Australia still? :oops:

PS
Of course I might be wrong
and we will hear about the arrest one day.

Fingers crossed!

JMO
Maybe he has in fact offed himself, as someone suggested further upthread.

I do believe he will be found but perhaps no longer alive. He was not actively avoiding being captured on camera. Yes he did flee the scene so perhaps with the intent to end things on his own terms.

After his ride share into the centre of Brisbane, he eventually headed to Caxton St where you wouldn't be able to go 50 metres without being caught on multiple CCTV cameras. Caxton St is a long standing entertainment hub with a thriving night life full of pubs and restuarants and close by is Suncorp Sporting Stadium (hence the need for so much video surveillance). As LE aren't publicising any CCTV footage after the clothing change, I don't believe they are heavily relying on the public's input of sightings after the event.

His healthy calves, general fitness, clothing and ability to pay for ride share doesn't suggest to me that he is homeless.
I can't help but think he is/was just a 'sandwich short of a picnic'. His motive may never be discovered. Nor his body actually if he jumped into the Brisbane River. Just MOO

News reports say the church was in Tarragindi, but I have found the Chapel is actually in Annerley, about 6 minutes from Tarragindi.

1725521571436.jpeg

1725521709731.jpeg

The Chapel is actually in Annerley.

1725522357662.jpeg

Maybe he already had plans to leave the country and he planned this cruel attack as his 'goodbye' to Queensland incident?
It’s hard to speculate on motive. I wouldn’t be surprised if he planned this horrific crime, that he would have already booked tickets out prior to committing the crime.

There’s a few questions that I have:

^ I wonder: If the mother went to that park at a regular day and time each week, and her routine had become predictable.
^ If the mother was being followed or pursued from her home to the park.
^If he planned to attack that specific child or was just planning to attack any infant.
^If perhaps someone had planned or paid for him to do this to the infant as some type of payback to the parents or either one of the parents for some reason.

Then there’s another possibility, that maybe this man was not the man responsible and his involvement is just a made up story, and something else entirely occurred that we are not privy to….

Maybe it was an accident?

His carrying a thermos with coffee is not so unusual for me,
because as I wrote earlier,
I saw a group of Asian visitors in Spain filling their thermoses with coffee during breakfast in a hotel,
and then they all were carrying them during sightseeing tour in Madrid.
Yep.
Our group met them at a Plaza and they cheerfully waived to us, thermoses in hands :D

His carrying a thermos with coffee is not so unusual for me,
because as I wrote earlier,
I saw a group of Asian visitors in Spain filling their thermoses with coffee during breakfast in a hotel,
and then they all were carrying them during sightseeing tour in Madrid.
Yep.
Our group met them at a Plaza and they cheerfully waived to us, thermoses in hands :D

And the woman who poisoned her 6 associates with cyanide in Thailand apparently brought the poison-laden tea to the hotel in two thermoses. Which would seem unusual to us .. to bring a thermos to a hotel, instead of just getting the tea at the hotel. Link

But maybe it is a cultural thing that isn't usually suspicious.

Maybe he already had plans to leave the country and he planned this cruel attack as his 'goodbye' to Queensland incident?

If he has left the country, I think they will track him down. We have had a few people commit serious crimes and flee the country, only to be found later.

But that doesn't mean that we can (or will) get him extradited back to Australia. It was a terrible crime, but it was not murder - which we have usually had people extradited for in the past.

And we do not have current extradition treaties with all Asian countries, if he fled there. Eg: our treaty with Hong Kong has been paused since 2020/2021.

imo

"Detectives are continuing to investigate the matter and are working with interstate and international partner agencies to progress the investigation," a police spokesperson said.

"An update to media will be provided on Monday."

"Detectives are continuing to investigate the matter and are working with interstate and international partner agencies to progress the investigation," a police spokesperson said.

"An update to media will be provided on Monday."
Well well, it does sound like he may have escaped Australia, or perhaps was a recent arrival? Oh that is great news they are slowly tracking the creature down.

Overseas? :oops:

Ummm...
Good luck.
It will be needed.
:(

IMO it is like
"looking for a wind blowing in the field".

But I will be happy to be wrong.

JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member