Found Alive Australia - Mark, 51, & Jacoba Tromp, 53, Jenolan Caves, NSW, 30 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My take; a very insular family unit with a controlling father.

He's had some sort of paranoid psychotic episode and through years of control has convinced the rest of the family to go on the road trip.

Theory based on first hand observation of one family member and reports from other locals.

Good to hear he has been found.

This case has been very confusing.

#BREAKING: Missing Silvan man Mark Tromp has been found on the outskirts of Wangaratta. Police say he is suffering from dehydration but is otherwise safe.

#9News | http://9News.com.au

Fantastic, fantastic news!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

My take; a very insular family unit with a controlling father.

He's had some sort of paranoid psychotic episode and through years of control has convinced the rest of the family to go on the road trip.

Theory based on first hand observation of one family member and reports from other locals.

Yeah this incident will have been the culmination of years of dysfunction. Did any article say which of the three siblings didn't live with them?

Glad he's been found.

So curious about this. Who will get the story - Sunday Night? 60 Minutes? Australian Story?

It truly will be a great Father's Day for the family, as per your link. Good thing they maintained the publicity and exposure, it sounds as though it was a member of the public that first saw Mark.

The son of Mark Tromp says it will truly be a happy Father's Day after his dad was found on the outskirts of Wangaratta on Friday afternoon.

A passer-by spotted Mr Tromp walking along Greta Road near the Wangaratta airport shortly before 6pm and phoned police.

So happy he's been found alive. I hope he can get the help he needs, along with the whole family. I wish them all well.

Yeah this incident will have been the culmination of years of dysfunction. Did any article say which of the three siblings didn't live with them?

I think it is Mitch who no longer lives at home. Not 100% sure though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back