Australia - Martin Place siege: 2 Hostages killed in Lindt Chocolate shop #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police were saying earlier that they're gearing up for the possibility of this siege going on for *days*....

Does anyone think the claims (reported in msm earlier) re the bombs around Sydney are genuine? I am *hoping* not. tbh, I think they might be a bluff.

They've been talking about them for the past 20mins on 9 news

police have requested all links be deleted & not passed round.

they're not giving him the platform. or there'll be more like him pop up, likely

they're not giving him the platform. or there'll be more like him pop up, likely

They've been mirrored in dozens of places already. Impossible to stop it.

The police were saying earlier that they're gearing up for the possibility of this siege going on for *days*....

Does anyone think the claims (reported in msm earlier) re the bombs around Sydney are genuine? I am *hoping* not. tbh, I think they might be a bluff.

I hope it's a bluff & I hope he doesn't have anything else in his backpack

If the bomb threat is real what are the "brothers" waiting for exactly?

police have requested all links be deleted & not passed round.they're not giving him the platform. or there'll be more like him pop up, likely

Exactly! That is what we'll roll with on WS.

Unfortunately the non stop livestreaming is giving him the coverage he desires also.

His identity released in the Daily Telegraph, he is an Iranian Sheik, has quite a history including sexual assault

Chanel 9 just saying that the guy is the one that was sending those nasty letters to dead soldiers families. Long criminal past - I'll try for a link

Channel 9 are now discussing the Gunman. He's 49, Iranian refugee, extensive police record, has tried to murder wife, sexual abuse charges..........apparently all in daily telegraph today !!!!

Just because some media outlets/individuals have no concern for the safety of the hostages or the Aus public, doesnt mean others ought to support them. Just sayin :no:.

The live news feeds are police sanctioned. Most stations are complying.

I'm actually scared of what he plans to do once he gets his way. I can totes see why the cops request this blackout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper