Australia - Nicole Cartwright, 32, found dead in park, Hunters Hill, 3 Oct 2018 *killer died in jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hands were bound, now that sounds like something much more sinister than an od or sex game. Or do they bind each others hands in role play games maybe?
Couldn't overdose herself with hands bound.

And no need to bind her hands when she was unconscious or dead.

But she didn't die from her injuries.

She had to be reasonably healthy to travel so much around town on her own.

Adverse reaction to date rape drug?

Was just reading up on Nicole's news. Nothing new unfortunately. Has anybody found anything? I suppose they are still awaiting toxicology, which takes time granted. Did anyone come by the suggestion of sexual assault? I haven't been up to date at all. She was partially clothed I read, and wearing the clothes she was last wearing on cctv. And bound. I know she was physically assaulted :( but have not read about sexual assault specifically, but partially clothed could suggest the possibility?

Clues in murdered woman’s final train rides

Pictured: Woman whose body was found dumped next to children’s playground | Daily Mail Online

I've also been checking for updates but does seem at this stage we have no cause of death and are waiting on toxicology reports. I haven't read anything that has stated Nicole was sexually assaulted and there have been mixed messages about her state of clothing when found I think. MOO

Guessing and hoping that things have been quiet as they have a suspect in sight and are waiting for the right evidence to pounce on him, her or them, imo, speculation.

I hope so. I think one of the leads being looked at is Nicole's online connections - I imagine this could take some time, along with physical evidence testing and validating. Thanks for keeping this thread active, hoping for a resolution for Nicole and her family and friends.

I didn't see this opinion piece previously. Hopefully there will be some more news on Nicole's case soon and that nicoles family and friends get some answers and someone is held accountable.

https://www..au/nicole-cartwright-death/

There is a killer on the loose in suburban Sydney.

A person capable of binding a young woman’s hands, beating her severely, and leaving her body carelessly covered with leaves in a public park.

You might have heard the name of that woman who was killed sometime between Sunday, September 30 and Tuesday, October 2. She was called Nicole Cartwright. Nicole was 32. She lived with her parents in Sydney’s Lansville, and she loved dogs.

But you are less likely to have heard of Nicole than of some other women who met an equally horrific end. Names we all know. Eurydice Dixon. Jill Meagher.

Could this creep be responsible for Nicole's death?

Sydney teen charged over alleged stalking and assault

A teenager has been charged following investigations into an alleged assault and several stalking incidents in Sydney's south west late last year.

About 11pm on December 8, a 31-year-old woman was walking along Leylands Parade in Belmore when she noticed a man walking closely behind her.

The woman managed to run away, however it is alleged she was grabbed by the same person in another incident on Leylands Parade two days later.
A review of CCTV footage revealed to investigating officers that other women were allegedly followed by the same man in the Belmore area around the same time.
Teen charged over alleged stalking and assault

A teenager has been charged following investigations into an alleged assault and several stalking incidents in Sydney's south west late last year.

About 11pm on December 8, a 31-year-old woman was walking along Leylands Parade in Belmore when she noticed a man walking closely behind her.

The woman managed to run away, however it is alleged she was grabbed by the same person in another incident on Leylands Parade two days later.
A review of CCTV footage revealed to investigating officers that other women were allegedly followed by the same man in the Belmore area around the same time.
I am glad he gets removed from the streets. But I don't remember Nicole was around Belmore.

More than 4 months later, and there's no update on the investigation:(

Very sad for this woman and her family.
From your link..
83c600cfec9793796322bedbd66e263b5df7a555

Nicole Cartwright, whose body was found at Buffalo Creek Reserve, Hunters Hill
"Homicide investigators will address the media on Wednesday to make a public appeal for information, as they try to establish Ms Cartwright's movements in the lead-up to her brutal death.

They have released CCTV footage of Ms Cartwright travelling on a bus between Town Hall and Ashfield on September 28.

Police have confirmed Ms Cartwright lived with her parents at Lansvale, in Sydney's south-west, and had a wide circle of friends, often spending time in Sydney’s CBD, eastern suburbs and surrounds."

ecc482331b50aae6485e18a5f57f5e61fd88da1f
wasn't she found with partial polka dot clothes?

there seems to be a polka dot item in her bag...

It frustrates the crap out of me when I see news like this and the suspect has his/her face blurred. I mean, how are people supposed to know who to watch out for when we can’t see what these people look like? This man is extremely dangerous and I understand for privacy reasons they will not have these people in the public eye but for the safety of others, it SHOULD be mandatory to have these details shown publicly. Very frustrating

It frustrates the crap out of me when I see news like this and the suspect has his/her face blurred. I mean, how are people supposed to know who to watch out for when we can’t see what these people look like? This man is extremely dangerous and I understand for privacy reasons they will not have these people in the public eye but for the safety of others, it SHOULD be mandatory to have these details shown publicly. Very frustrating

Damn good post!

I think he's 17.

Anyway think I had seen his face on some media. You can try look around. I wouldn't remember his face though. Might only be useful for people who know him to know it's him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyaC
Back