Australia - Nicole Cartwright, 32, found dead in park, Hunters Hill, 3 Oct 2018 *killer died in jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wondering if anyone might recognize the bed sheet Nicole was found wrapped up in? rbbm.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ppeal-amid-new-sightings-20191003-p52x9a.html
"Homicide detectives investigating the suspicious death of Sydney woman Nicole Cartwright have narrowed their search to examine whether one of 12 vehicles captured on CCTV was involved in the dumping of her body in a Hunters Hill park this time last year.

Thursday marks the one year anniversary of the death of Ms Cartwright, whose body was found wrapped in a bed sheet in Buffalo Creek Reserve around 7.30am on October 3 last year."

Nicole Cartwright would have celebrated her 33rd birthday on Tuesday this week.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Wondering if anyone might recognize the bed sheet Nicole was found wrapped up in? rbbm.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ppeal-amid-new-sightings-20191003-p52x9a.html
"Homicide detectives investigating the suspicious death of Sydney woman Nicole Cartwright have narrowed their search to examine whether one of 12 vehicles captured on CCTV was involved in the dumping of her body in a Hunters Hill park this time last year.

Thursday marks the one year anniversary of the death of Ms Cartwright, whose body was found wrapped in a bed sheet in Buffalo Creek Reserve around 7.30am on October 3 last year."

Nicole Cartwright would have celebrated her 33rd birthday on Tuesday this week.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Good thinking 99 because there is a difference with commercial & domestic linen, even the detergents.
Commercial linen can be hired as well.

Unsure if we are speculating about the same person, trying to tip-toe here, but my attention is drawn at 0:17.......imo, speculation.
Does anyone think that the bald/ing man sitting at the front of the bus next to the Opal Card reader is suspicious too?
He fidgets constantly, glances at Nicole several times and appears to exchange a look with the man that gets off the bus when Nicole does, before a quick head gesture in her direction. Blink-and-you'll-miss-it kind of thing.
I realise he alighted after Nicole and the man with the slightly open backpack, I just think him strange- although public transport is known to carry strange characters.
Basically,?

Does anyone think that the bald/ing man sitting at the front of the bus next to the Opal Card reader is suspicious too?
He fidgets constantly, glances at Nicole several times and appears to exchange a look with the man that gets off the bus when Nicole does, before a quick head gesture in her direction. Blink-and-you'll-miss-it kind of thing.
I realise he alighted after Nicole and the man with the slightly open backpack, I just think him strange- although public transport is known to carry strange characters.
Basically,?

I'm more interested in the guy who sat close to Nicole, and then got off right after her. She wouldn't look in his direction at all. Almost made a point of not doing so, considering her seated position gave her a wide view of everyone close to her. imo

I just think it is good for a female travelling alone at night to be aware of who is sitting around her. And maybe Nicole was?

I'm more interested in the guy who sat close to Nicole, and then got off right after her. She wouldn't look in his direction at all. Almost made a point of not doing so, considering her seated position gave her a wide view of everyone close to her. imo

I just think it is good for a female travelling alone at night to be aware of who is sitting around her. And maybe Nicole was?
Without a doubt the man sitting close to her thats gets on when she does is highly suspicious. I agree that Nicole was aware of him. I wonder if she spoke to him after getting off the bus. Interesting how that footage isn't the last sighting of her alive. He appears to have an abnormal gait doesn't he, yet calculated movements, almost like a dancer/actor.
The person walking in the pittwater road video also displays an abnormal gait, but I'm unsure if that's relevant.

I guess the bald/ing man sitting near the Opal card reader is another everyday character.
Websleuths definitely gives one an understanding of and appreciation for the work Dees (detectives) do. So many people, places, events and angles from which to view them.

Oct 2019
Family's emotional appeal one year on from discovery of body in Sydney park
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F9af1d0df-7f5d-444c-b6b0-7ed307ec9388

The last time Nicole was seen alive, at a Sydney train station. (Supplied)
The family believes someone knows something and is urging those people to come forward.
"Help police find whoever killed my sister," he said.

Woohoo!!

Nine News Sydney
@9NewsSyd

·
May 27

#ALERT: A 51-year-old man has been arrested in relation to the death of Nicole Cartwright, whose body was located at Hunters Hill in 2018. More to come.
Great news, I have been guilty of wondering if they kind of dropped the ball on Nicole’s death as it didn’t seem to generate the attention that some other female murders did. Well done to those involved thank-you for the perseverance. Rest In Peace Nicole hoping for justice for you and your family.

anyone who can do this to a women, who maybe you've paid for sex and closeness

you are nothing but an animal and that might be too kind and too mean to animals

its disgusting that someone would treat someone in that way, i don't care what kind of kink you are into its not an excuse so i hope we don't hear that during the trial

to dump a women in a park that you have killed leaving her no dignity in her death which you caused its possibly worse than the crime itself

just demeaning to leave her there tied up

Sydney man charged over death of Nicole Cartwright in Hunters Hill | Daily Mail Online
28870202-8360205-image-a-50_1590559594062.jpg

He has since been charged with murder and was refused bail to appear in court on Thursday

''Dennis James Pietrobon, 51, was arrested at Parramatta Police Station on Wednesday over Ms Cartwright's death, ending a two-year manhunt by homicide detectives.

Pietrobon allegedly killed Ms Cartwright on October 1 – her 32nd birthday - and kept her body at a property for up to two days before dumping it at the park.

NSW Police homicide squad commander Danny Doherty said Pietrobon had been at the police station in relation to a separate matter when he was arrested at 12.45pm''

What a happy surprise today, I was concerned that the case had gone cold.

Don't think there was ever a 50 y.o. looking guy in any of the videos released.

In the end I guess they narrowed down all her contacts found on dating sites and so on, until one suspect is left. I hope the case against him is strong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back