Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
story-fndo4ckr-1226582878283

The 'my family' sticker on the back of her car. I think it is reflective of the state of their relationship...

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top/courier-mail/car-gives-new-clue-in-novy-chardon-case/919809

I notice they are now saying that the car might have been dumped along Kopps Road.

Dumped along Kopps Road ..… found at Bowden Court ….. wonder if they found the car/moped rider or the stocky man/girl/older lady that they were looking for in relation to the car being found at Bowden Court, and now have further info.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ovy-chardon-case/story-e6freoof-1226582878283

I notice they are now saying that the car might have been dumped along Kopps Road.

Dumped along Kopps Road ..… found at Bowden Court ….. wonder if they found the car/moped rider or the stocky man/girl/older lady that they were looking for in relation to the car being found at Bowden Court, and now have further info.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ovy-chardon-case/story-e6freoof-1226582878283

i have found that bit of info interesting too. I've interpreted as being that there was help given to the person who dumped Novys car that night at 2am. Someones collected the driver on Novys car with possibly a white corolla and a moped . Description was a Stocky type fellow accompanied by possibly a young/small women. Is that right.
My trail of thought has me thinking, maybe a long time friend of Mr J whom he probably trusted to help him out. Have been searching friends list on Novys facebook account. Of course may be way off...

When they first found Novy's car in Bowden Court, I'm sure it was reported that the car was seen there often. If that's true, did someone come back to Kopps Road and then relocate the car to Bowden Court to make it look as though she was in an area that she normally visited.

Thinking about the stocky man/girl/older lady - there is a person listed in the white pages with the same surname in Nerang, the address doesn't look that close to where the car was found - but it's not a real common surname - there is also a female listed on the company distributors list with the same surname - could this be his daughter from his previous marriage?? Where is the ex wife? Just thinking out loud here.

Thinking about the stocky man/girl/older lady - there is a person listed in the white pages with the same surname in Nerang, the address doesn't look that close to where the car was found - but it's not a real common surname - there is also a female listed on the company distributors list with the same surname - could this be his daughter from his previous marriage?? Where is the ex wife? Just thinking out loud here.

Yes, I've wondered about the Chardon that works with him too ... possible daughter ... probable close relationship .... does she live with mum in Nerang?

Were they still living together? Why didn't JC report her missing?

I believe still living together. I assume he didn't report her as missing, because according to him she had a habit of taking off - so he would be sticking to that story and using it as an excuse. Someone earlier said he sounds like a pig. He is - I know Novy, although I had not seen her for a couple of years. I met him a couple of times - not a very nice man.

I believe still living together. I assume he didn't report her as missing, because according to him she had a habit of taking off - so he would be sticking to that story and using it as an excuse. Someone earlier said he sounds like a pig. He is - I know Novy, although I had not seen her for a couple of years. I met him a couple of times - not a very nice man.

:welcome5: Novyfriend

Novyfriend - I hope they find her safe and well - but I don't think it looks good for your friend - sorry.

Is there anything else you can tell us about their relationship?

If you have insider information you may want to have yourself verified by the mods, before you can tell us about it.

http://www.news.com.au/national/joh...rns-to-australia/story-fndo4ckr-1226584162888

HE husband of missing Gold Coast woman Novy Chardon has arrived home from an overseas business trip and is expected to meet with police this week.

John Chardon, 65, left for Indonesia on February 8, two days after his wife, 34, disappeared from their Upper Coomera home.

Police say while the business trip to Jakarta was pre-planned, Mr Chardon's decision to take their children, 9 and 7, with him was not.

He remained overseas while police and SES volunteers searched for his wife, telling media outlets that he was not a suspect in her disappearance.

His car, left at Brisbane Airport, was examined by police forensics officers and detectives also raided his Loganholme lubricant company, seizing computers and other items.

Well - thought that wasn't going to happen

Novyfriend - I hope they find her safe and well - but I don't think it looks good for your friend - sorry.

Is there anything else you can tell us about their relationship?

If you have insider information you may want to have yourself verified by the mods, before you can tell us about it.

I agree...it doesn't look promising, but a few of us who knew her are still hoping that she may have just taken off for a while, but the more time that elapses, the less likely that seems. As I said, I hadn't seen her for two years, so I don't have any useful inside information into the state of their relationship. All I can say is that he used to make me uncomfortable. As you have probably noticed in the media, he has a knack for sounding vulgar - at his son's 5th birthday, the first time I met him, he said some highly inappropriate things to me and also did the same to at least one staff member at his children's kindy. Novy didn't seem like the type to confide in many people about her marriage - I don't think that's their culture, and we weren't close friends, just used to chat at kindy because our kids were friends. She always seemed very happy and bubbly - but it wouldn't surprise me to hear that her home life was less than happy...it's just a vibe you pick up.

So it sounds like the children came back with him? That surprises me.

then there is this version of airport confrontation with media.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-meet-detectives/story-e6frg6n6-1226584190684

"I haven't spoken to the police and I can't comment until I do," he said.

"All I will say is that I did not f---ing do anything to her and we don't know where the f--- she is. We just don't. There's a lot more complication to it."

Mr Chardon did not elaborate, saying his lawyer had instructed him not to speak to the media.

"He'll probably kill me for saying this much," he said.

would be a fantastic outcome if she did really take a break from the family.

then there is this version of airport confrontation with media.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-meet-detectives/story-e6frg6n6-1226584190684

"I haven't spoken to the police and I can't comment until I do," he said.

"All I will say is that I did not f---ing do anything to her and we don't know where the f--- she is. We just don't. There's a lot more complication to it."

Mr Chardon did not elaborate, saying his lawyer had instructed him not to speak to the media.

"He'll probably kill me for saying this much," he said.

would be a fantastic outcome if she did really take a break from the family.

BBM If that's not 'elaborating', I don't know what is!!! :what:

thinking out loud. Pending divorce settlement may have grated on a few peoples nerves on the possibly stake Novy would be entitled to .

May be reading a little too much into what was said below,
First he begins with "I" then "WE".
Almost sounds like there were other "people" involved with the disappearance, hence why " there's a lot more complication".

just read about this...i do hope she is taking some time off away from the family to clear her mind and that will come back home soon.

my main problems are:
why, if his wife is missing, couldn't he postpone the business trip?
and his wonderful use of the english language doesn't amke him very appealing, he comes across as a bully. having said that, bear in mind that i am not implying that he is involved in his wife's disappearance just pointing out what i don't like about this.

^ I wonder why.... :shakehead:

Welcome to the forum, Novyfriend, and thank you for the information you shared. I was the person who said he sounded like a pig (I have a mental image of Sir Les Patterson when I read about him.. ) and this opinion just gets stronger every time he opens his mouth.

I would not blame Novy (or any woman with a set of working lungs) for getting sick of him and leaving - and from what I can tell, she has done so in the past a few times. The police seem to think she has met with foul play..
I have to wonder if her killer is banking on these previous absences from the home to make a case for her being simply "missing". Her pig of a husband sure is pointing hard and often in that direction.

Which makes me afraid that the killer is quite sure no-one's going to find her body. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member