Australia- Police uncover child abuse ring, June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im leaving this here for everyone to share around this Timothy Doyle may of only stuck with children in his family according to police but he was also targeting young single mothers on Tinder POF and dating sites I met this individual that's been locked up I went on two dates with him he told me he worked in real estate and in the past in a child care centre he came off kind and charming in no way did I think he was capable of something like this but sickos can hide behind fakeness and I knew this so i wasn't easily to manipulate kept pushing for me to talk more about my child then myself on the two dates we went on which I found extremely weird he also sent flowers and a teddy bear for my child he had never met after our first date I also found it weird after date 2 I ended things he wasn't very happy about that I told him I just couldn't see myself with him and I frankly didn't have an attraction to him now after finding out about this I think I was a target because I have a 6 year old son my son never met him I kept my son away from our dates I don't introduce my son to any male until I've know them at least a year I got lucky people but there are alot of lonely single mums on dating sites that could of also been a target from any of these men please feel free to share my story around because I don't know and never will know I might not of been the only one he tried to manipulate what if his succeeded with other single mothers online I want his name spread around linking him to these sites to help other woman

Im leaving this here for everyone to share around this Timothy Doyle may of only stuck with children in his family according to police but he was also targeting young single mothers on Tinder POF and dating sites I met this individual that's been locked up I went on two dates with him he told me he worked in real estate and in the past in a child care centre he came off kind and charming in no way did I think he was capable of something like this but sickos can hide behind fakeness and I knew this so i wasn't easily to manipulate kept pushing for me to talk more about my child then myself on the two dates we went on which I found extremely weird he also sent flowers and a teddy bear for my child he had never met after our first date I also found it weird after date 2 I ended things he wasn't very happy about that I told him I just couldn't see myself with him and I frankly didn't have an attraction to him now after finding out about this I think I was a target because I have a 6 year old son my son never met him I kept my son away from our dates I don't introduce my son to any male until I've know them at least a year I got lucky people but there are alot of lonely single mums on dating sites that could of also been a target from any of these men please feel free to share my story around because I don't know and never will know I might not of been the only one he tried to manipulate what if his succeeded with other single mothers online I want his name spread around linking him to these sites to help other woman

Thank you for sharing your story. Have you spoken to police about your experience? It may help lead them to other victims of Timothy Doyle’s.

Take care.. that is very confronting.. and thank you for sharing.

Philippines child sex den sees three Australian men arrested | | Express Digest

In addition to the capture of the three men, police also uncovered a horror sex den in which 13 children, the youngest just 12 months old, were sexually abused on camera. (Picture of the den and saved children in article)

A mother arrested in that case had allowed four of her own children to be abused.

Two of the Philippines-based police teams charged with investigating child sexual abuse are led by mothers.

After arresting the 28-year-old woman who allowed for four of her own children to be abused, Chief Janet Francisco said she ‘could not comprehend’ how a mother could allegedly do that.

‘This just shows that criminally minded individuals will do whatever it takes to exploit minors for profit,’ Francisco, of the National Bureau of Investigation’s anti-human trafficking division, said.

Undercover Asia: Philippines' children of the cybersex dens | Full episode

In addition to the capture of the three men, police also uncovered a horror sex den in which 13 children, the youngest just 12 months old, were sexually abused on camera. (Picture of the den and saved children in article)

A mother arrested in that case had allowed four of her own children to be abused.

Two of the Philippines-based police teams charged with investigating child sexual abuse are led by mothers.

After arresting the 28-year-old woman who allowed for four of her own children to be abused, Chief Janet Francisco said she ‘could not comprehend’ how a mother could allegedly do that.

‘This just shows that criminally minded individuals will do whatever it takes to exploit minors for profit,’ Francisco, of the National Bureau of Investigation’s anti-human trafficking division, said.

Philippines! Hopelessness, poverty beyond our comprehension, constant national disasters and mothers left with half a dozen kids when some piece of debris not fit for a curse word starts sending letters, money and the promise of bringing them to the UK or US or wherever. Anything beats living ina tin shed ina monsoon right?

Never, ever excusing the mother. I don't have it in me, but look back at old cases on Websleuths and the Philippines pops up time and again. Even some of those do gooder pastors and such know ten bucks to a mom with ten kids living in a tent is big money. Sadly, I doubt any of those poor kids will get therapy or help. It's a da*n class war and you're born poor good luck to ya.

Thank you so much for the courage to share this! Way to go Mama. When I

used to date and they'd ask about my child I'd say "You're dating me not them!". My dad's babysitting while we're at this movie. He'll be at such and such Detectives squad in the morning go ask him.

Of curse very easy for me as I had my parents watch my child. Give yourself a pat on the back for being a fabulous, selfless mother.

On an aside to the Philipinnes it burns me up. A friend told me her ex was MOVING THERE! I'm no traveler, but who moves there. Mail Order Bride Thing! I said "Let me guess she has children?' yepper. Dirt poor. He is building her a house of cinder block. Well call me whacko, but this was at a time he could have her and her little girls safe in his chichipoohpooh house. What gives?

What gave is it sadly, and tragically came out that my friends ex sexually abused their own daughter as a child and some of her friends. Him? They're looking for him, but I guess he is in a shed.

"God Bless the child that got his own"

Because in some Asian countries, the mothers were also sold into the sex trade because that is the only value they have.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1605045522

The arrest of one alleged child sex offender on the Central Coast in February led to the discovery of a further 13 suspects and 46 victims across the country as police uncovered what is believed to be an extensive online paedophile network used to share photos and videos of child abuse.

One alleged member of the network, 27-year-old former childcare worker Timothy Doyle, faces 303 charges and is accused of abusing 30 children, including 16 at a Mid North Coast childcare centre. He has been charged with multiple counts of contact offending, including sexual intercourse with a child under 10, as well as offences related to the production of child abuse material.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1605045522

The arrest of one alleged child sex offender on the Central Coast in February led to the discovery of a further 13 suspects and 46 victims across the country as police uncovered what is believed to be an extensive online paedophile network used to share photos and videos of child abuse.

One alleged member of the network, 27-year-old former childcare worker Timothy Doyle, faces 303 charges and is accused of abusing 30 children, including 16 at a Mid North Coast childcare centre. He has been charged with multiple counts of contact offending, including sexual intercourse with a child under 10, as well as offences related to the production of child abuse material.
Thanks, Morrisa. I don't want to 'like' it as they are so repulsive. Scum of the earth. :(

A childcare centre!
303 charges and is accused of abusing 30 children, including 16 at a Mid North Coast childcare centre.
multiple counts of contact offending, including sexual intercourse with a child under 10

Oh this is beyong anything that could be imagined!

Operation Arkstone
828 TOTAL CHARGES

• 577 NSW
  • 30 Queensland
  • 221 Western Australia
46 CHILD VICTIMS IDENTIFIED

• 39 NSW
  • 1 Queensland
  • 6 Western Australia
14 ARRESTS AND NOTICES TO APPEAR

Members online

Online statistics