Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Look, the assumption is that I’m the villain. In fact, ah, I think I’m the victim of all of this,” he said.

Seriously? This despicable man is definitely bat s**t crazy.

I think the following describes this repugnant excuse for a human being:

A person with malignant narcissism may harm others to gain attention, feed their sense of superiority, and get what they want. For this reason, a person may also have traits of antisocial personality disorder. These include:

• disregard for or hostility toward the rights of others
  • aggression and violence
  • lack of remorse for harming others
  • a tendency to lie
  • breaking the law
  • chronic irresponsibility
  • impulsive or reckless behavior
Malignant narcissist: Definition, signs, and more

In my experience of growing up in the country, not all country boys have a knowledge of guns. I would be interested to hear what RH's family know of his gun knowledge.
I've lived in country areas most of my life and have never known anyone have a gun.
It's just not like that in Australia.

Manually loading the magazine is just pushing it into its slot place if it was already preloaded with ammo isn't it? Racked the bolt action is just pulling the bolt back like you would do with lots of shotguns is that correct? then kocked it. Then all is left is to press the safety switch button which would be near the trigger and then pull the trigger. It seems like a complicated process but it is not that complicated at all for anyone that has an inkling of experience with shotguns which I consider RH had pretty good sound all round knowledge being a well founded country boy at heart. IMO
Lynn's account has Hill stealing the weapon and ammunition from Lynn's car, in the dark, with music being played loudly enough to annoy Hill & Clay and an already angry Lynn nearby.

So Hill has a weapon foreign to him in one hand, the ammunition in the other, it is dark, there's loud music playing, Lynn is breathing down his neck and Hill loads the weapon in an instant?

It's a wonder none of the pigs flying by weren't hit by the 'warning shots.'

Last edited:
Lynn's account has Hill stealing the weapon and ammunition from Lynn's car with music being played loudly enough to annoy Hill & Clay and an already angry Lynn nearby.

So Hill has a weapon foreign to him in one hand, the ammunition in the other, it is dark, Lynn is breathing down his neck and Hill loads the weapon in an instant?

It's a wonder none of the pigs flying by weren't hit by the 'warning shots.'
EXACTLY!

Yeah, it’s not a great look, is it. I noticed the police officer in question had actually had a demotion of some kind in her title.

Jubelin did it repeatedly though, and then intimidated the younger officer who was in charge of typing them up into transcripts so there were a few layers there also.
It doesn't appear her rank has changed, in fact she may have gone up a rank as she was listed as a Detective Leading Senior Constable in one of the articles yesterday. I did notice she was described as "formerly of the missing persons squad" however she may have moved to a different area of interest. She's worked in a few different units including SOCIT (Sexual Offences and Child Abuse Investigation Team).

Re the comments about having fun in bed.
I get an image of a man being a peeping tom.

What he said gives me a creepy feeling.
He's pissed that people older than him have sexual interests. They must be perverts. Probably pedophiles. He's possibly jealous and definitely pouring contempt on the victims to excuse himself from blame.

Did anyone else pick up on this from the secret police recordings of GL and the connection to comments made by Russell Hill's wife?

“They’re sitting on a beach in f--king Queensland. Nudist beach. Butt naked. Playing on his f--king drone. Running up and down the beach. Taking pictures of the young people. Who’s got the biggest dick?” he said to himself. (Greg Lynn)

To add to that, comments made by Russell Hill's wife:

She said she did not know the specifics of his condition, but one reason he was taken to hospital was a “very enlarged penis”.
“It wouldn’t go down, and that was part of the depression, actually,” Mrs Hill said.

Greg Lynn told police he thought the pair were “trying to have fun in bed” before the fatal incident, a jury has been told.

A former Jetstar captain accused of killing two campers told police he believed the pair were “trying to have fun in bed” before the fatal incident, a jury has heard.

IMO I find it interesting Gl's comments about them "trying to have fun in bed" - "who's got the biggest dick" and the fact that Russell Hill had an enlarged penis rather interesting or is is purely coincidental?

Did he in fact ambush them while they were in their tent?
I think that's quite possible - another poster brought up the point that Carol and Russell's sleeping bags were never found,
and pondered the same question.

If he did ambush them while they were in their tent, their cause of death would be very obvious - perhaps this is why he embarked on his massive "cleanup" project.

JMO

Did anyone else pick up on this from the secret police recordings of GL and the connection to comments made by Russell Hill's wife?

“They’re sitting on a beach in f--king Queensland. Nudist beach. Butt naked. Playing on his f--king drone. Running up and down the beach. Taking pictures of the young people. Who’s got the biggest dick?” he said to himself. (Greg Lynn)

To add to that, comments made by Russell Hill's wife:

She said she did not know the specifics of his condition, but one reason he was taken to hospital was a “very enlarged penis”.
“It wouldn’t go down, and that was part of the depression, actually,” Mrs Hill said.

Greg Lynn told police he thought the pair were “trying to have fun in bed” before the fatal incident, a jury has been told.

A former Jetstar captain accused of killing two campers told police he believed the pair were “trying to have fun in bed” before the fatal incident, a jury has heard.

IMO I find it interesting Gl's comments about them "trying to have fun in bed" - "who's got the biggest dick" and the fact that Russell Hill had an enlarged penis rather interesting or is is purely coincidental?

Did he in fact ambush them while they were in their tent?
DBM

Some very interesting comments floating around on PPrune.org under Australia, NewZealand and the Pacific Airlines and RPT rumours. Information coming from Pilots who flew with him and outburst in the Flight Deck.
And insights into what Russell and Carol were like on the Whirlpool Forum, from someone who knew them.

I think that's quite possible - another poster brought up the point that Carol and Russell's sleeping bags were never found,
and pondered the same question.

If he did ambush them while they were in their tent, their cause of death would be very obvious - perhaps this is why he embarked on his massive "cleanup" project.

JMO
Yes, I had read the earlier sleeping bag comment as well. Perhaps he wrapped the bodies in the sleeping bags and they were incinerated in that massive cleanup

Manually loading the magazine is just pushing it into its slot place if it was already preloaded with ammo isn't it? Racked the bolt action is just pulling the bolt back like you would do with lots of shotguns is that correct? then kocked it. Then all is left is to press the safety switch button which would be near the trigger and then pull the trigger. It seems like a complicated process but it is not that complicated at all for anyone that has an inkling of experience with shotguns which I consider RH had pretty good sound all round knowledge being a well founded country boy at heart. IMO
It was wel established that RH had no interest or experience with any type of firearm. To do all this, in the dark, under stress, with a gun he never seen before, I don't thing so.

Its a very modern shotgun, not the standard double barrel rabbit/fox shooting most of us country people are used too.
I can't see why Russell would even take an unloaded, unsecured weapon from Lynn's vehicle unless he was being threatened with another weapon. Why not take the large calibre rifle as well, unless Lynn was wielding it? If I was camping with a loose canon in the middle of nowhere I'd confiscate every firearm and lockup the ammo separately. Its a high risk move to take a hotheaded stranger's guns, if you're gonna do it, logically you don't leave others to get shot by. Russell was a logical fellow who had every reason to fear Lynn's reckless hunting. To ensure safety he'd have to take both. We have no way of knowing if Lynn took more firearms with him, he wasn't short of them.

Its a very modern shotgun, not the standard double barrel rabbit/fox shooting most of us country people are used too.
I can't see why Russell would even take an unloaded, unsecured weapon from Lynn's vehicle unless he was being threatened with another weapon. Why not take the large calibre rifle as well, unless Lynn was wielding it? If I was camping with a loose canon in the middle of nowhere I'd confiscate every firearm and lockup the ammo separately. Its a high risk move to take a hotheaded stranger's guns, if you're gonna do it, logically you don't leave others to get shot by. Russell was a logical fellow who had every reason to fear Lynn's reckless hunting. To ensure safety he'd have to take both. We have no way of knowing if Lynn took more firearms with him, he wasn't short of them.
No. I think perhaps it was GL who decided to steal/confiscate the drone. Then he reversed the story, failing to understand that it wouldn't be plausible because other people aren't like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli