Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In addition to the trauma and devastation that Lynn has caused, imagine the dollar amount spent on the extensive and protracted investigation
The involvement of various police units and the time spent looking for Carol and Russell, all the while Lynn knowing exactly what had happened to them and their location.
Lynn has taken a slice of the police budget that could’ve been spent elsewhere, and time that could’ve been spent investigating other cases.

A few possibilities that have been playing on me.

What if the loud music was actually to mask any yells for help (or other human voices) in case anybody else was in earshot of the terror that was about to unfold? And as many have suggested, perhaps those multiple shots "into the air" weren't actually into the air?
Of course there may not even have been any loud music.

For some reason when I get to the the 'insert' the most recent quote precedes the first post - I'll keep trying :)

Go to the first post you wish to quote and press +quote.
Go your Reply box hand press Insert Quotes, then Quote messages.

Do each quote individually rather than add all quotes at once.

If you want to comment underneath a box, move your cursor underneath the quote and hit the Enter key on your keyboard to make some space.

If you want to remove a quote, place your cursor inside the box at the end and hit the Backspace key until it all disappears.

If you're happy with the way it looks, press Post Reply.

Go to the first post you wish to quote and press +quote.
Go your Reply box hand press Insert Quotes, then Quote messages.

Do each quote individually rather than add all quotes at once.

If you want to comment underneath a box, move your cursor underneath the quote and hit the Enter key on your keyboard to make some space.

If you want to remove a quote, place your cursor inside the box at the end and hit the Backspace key until it all disappears.

If you're happy with the way it looks, press Post Reply.
JJ…up line it was mentioned that part of the proceeds of Lynn’s home would go to the Clay and Hill’s family. Would you know if there is a percentage attached to the amount?

Obviously just speculating... but just another take on the theme that some truthful elements could have been massaged into something else to sound less sinister. Suspect due to the carefully destroyed evidence nobody will ever know for sure.
I agree that there are likely some truthful elements mixed in with the rest of his made up story..

One thing that keeps making me wonder is how Lynn “repeatedly switched between Hill having his rifle and shotgun during evidence in his police interview and in the witness box.” I feel like as someone who is so familiar with guns the likely explanation is that it’s easier to remember the truth than fiction..

Quote from here.

When he was initially arrested and all these stories came out about it raised serious questions about his character and didn't help his situation.

I wonder how his story would have been viewed if he had the opposite background and stories coming out when he was arrested.
More importantly, I wonder if there would have been 2 guilty verdicts if GL didn't destroy all of the evidence.
Of course, his character is questionable, even without the stories.
Are you suggesting that perhaps he has been discriminated against? :rolleyes:

I’m sure he could contact the Concierge.
I'm wondering if the hierarchy among prisoners at the prison in which GL will be incarcerated (ie if any appeal fails ) will change at all.

Will he be considered a "model" prisoner, setting a good example - maybe demonstrating a willingness to impart his knowledge of employment-related skills (for example) to his fellow prisoners?

Will he write a memoir?

Will he turn to God? and/or seek solace chatting with the prison chaplain?

I am aware of course that he may be incarcerated in a section of the prison isolated from others for security reasons (his security I think (??) - ICBW perhaps it's for the other prisoners' security.....

All MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppalachianGirl
Back