Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Audio 5.31 minutes

Glad to hear your newbie isn't called Greg.
Nope but acts like a tosser. Off topic (can’t remember if I mentioned this or not) I was down the dog park several weeks ago and a lady was training her Kelpie I stood in awe as she waved her right arm and he went right waved the left and he went left. I turned around and here is Gary HUMPING the red bin.

According to the Sly audio, Greg Lynn changed the colour of his car from white to blue in 2016 after he came back from a trip to Central Australia.

Cognitive dissonance would be very likely, it would be very difficult to reconcile ‘man she loves (assuming) and is married to’ with ‘her husband is the man who has killed two people and his actions in covering it up’.

She and the children are also victims of Lynn's actions. I hope they are each receiving counselling.
Apparently he only killed one, the other one is just dead.

Apparently he only killed one, the other one is just dead.
so he claimed. Unfortunately we will never know for certain because he destroyed all the evidence that could have cleared him if it all went down the way he claimed.

Destroying evidence that would prove one’s innocence makes no sense, so I’m not buying his story.

Animal abuse, arson and bed wetting in childhood.

That's known as The MacDonald triad. Reviewed here:

The MacDonald triad posits that animal cruelty, fire setting, and bed wetting in childhood is indicative of later aggressive and violent behavior in adults. Researchers refer to this phenomenon as a precursor to later antisocial behaviors including serial and sexual murder; while practitioners cite the triad in clinical formulations and risk assessments. However, there is yet to be a critical review and consolidation of the literature that establishes whether there is empirical support.

This article explores the validity of the triad. We conducted a narrative review of the relevant studies examining the MacDonald triad and its individual constituents. There is evidence that any one of the triad behaviors could predict future violent offending, but it is very rare to find all three behaviors together as predictors. Thus, the empirical research on the MacDonald triad does not fully substantiate its premise. Rather, it would appear that the triad, or its individual constituents, is better used as an indicator of dysfunctional home environments, or poor coping skills in children.

What area is included in "Central Australia"

Central Australia, also sometimes referred to as the Red Centre, is an inexactly defined region associated with the geographic centre of Australia. In its narrowest sense it describes a region that is limited to the town of Alice Springs and its immediate surrounds including the MacDonnell Ranges. Commonly, it refers to an area up to 600 km (370 mi) from Alice Springs, in every direction. In its broadest use it can include almost any region in inland Australia that has remained relatively undeveloped, and in this sense is synonymous with the term Outback.

In a modern, more formal sense it can refer to the administrative region used by the Northern Territory government, as of 2022.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back