Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's known as The MacDonald triad. Reviewed here:

The MacDonald triad posits that animal cruelty, fire setting, and bed wetting in childhood is indicative of later aggressive and violent behavior in adults. Researchers refer to this phenomenon as a precursor to later antisocial behaviors including serial and sexual murder; while practitioners cite the triad in clinical formulations and risk assessments. However, there is yet to be a critical review and consolidation of the literature that establishes whether there is empirical support.

This article explores the validity of the triad. We conducted a narrative review of the relevant studies examining the MacDonald triad and its individual constituents. There is evidence that any one of the triad behaviors could predict future violent offending, but it is very rare to find all three behaviors together as predictors. Thus, the empirical research on the MacDonald triad does not fully substantiate its premise. Rather, it would appear that the triad, or its individual constituents, is better used as an indicator of dysfunctional home environments, or poor coping skills in children.

Thanks JB absolutely fascinating I would love to know his childhood background.

Here’s an interesting take on Narcissism vs Psychopathy vs Sociopathy.

Source: @narcabusecoach
View attachment 515107

Interestingly DSM-5 does not define psychopathy as a disorder. It’s somewhat brought under the banner of Anti-Social Personality Disorder (ASPD).

But from afar Lynn seems to check some of those boxes.

Of course there may not even have been any loud music.
The loud music is a weird detail. I don’t reckon you’d risk including it unless loud music had played at some point, because Lynn knew he had seen other folk around. But the fact that Lynn couldn’t say what the music was made me suspicious, he just said it was “the most annoying” music he could think of.Theres no way he wouldn’t remember. How did he play it with no phone reception? Did he have it downloaded in which case his phone would record the song; or does he still have a CD player ?!

Someone (I forget who sorry!) wondered if it might have been R & C who played the music. And GL just incorporated it into his story.

I also agree with the suggestion that it was played to mask other bad behaviour and s cg over an element of surprise.

Thanks JB absolutely fascinating I would love to know his childhood background.
Same. It’s very odd that there’s nothing about his early life, his parents or any siblings. It’s as if his life consisted only of cadets and working for airlines, nothing about schools, friends just a big blank.

It’s as weird as he is

The loud music is a weird detail. I don’t reckon you’d risk including it unless loud music had played at some point, because Lynn knew he had seen other folk around. But the fact that Lynn couldn’t say what the music was made me suspicious, he just said it was “the most annoying” music he could think of.Theres no way he wouldn’t remember. How did he play it with no phone reception? Did he have it downloaded in which case his phone would record the song; or does he still have a CD player ?!

Someone (I forget who sorry!) wondered if it might have been R & C who played the music. And GL just incorporated it into his story.

I also agree with the suggestion that it was played to mask other bad behaviour and s cg over an element of surprise.
From memory in Court that day it was the car radio.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back