Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So much for just forgetting about it.

I wonder if he regularly Googled Hill and Clay -- like the accused Gilgo Beach killer did, and other killers are wont to do.
GLs internet search history would be very interesting I imagine.
In particular, was he the member who joined WS in April 2020 with encyclopedic knowledge who posted in this forum up until 4th July 2020 and then suddenly stopped posting? (happy to be corrected on when his last post was)
Interestingly police first spoke to GL on 14th July, 2020.
:oops:

In particular, was he the member who joined WS in April 2020 with encyclopedic knowledge who posted in this forum up until 4th July 2020 and then suddenly stopped posting? (happy to be corrected on when his last post was)
Roger that

I think people were suggesting that member Ramjet knew too much.

Here’s an excellent video by a highly qualified psychologist who explains the differences between a narcissist, psychologist and sociopath. It's well worth watching.

Correcting a stupid typo in this post on the previous page and it's too late to edit.
It should have said, a narcissist, psychopath and sociopath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back