Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May have been transported in his own car? Though at 6 feet it'd be a squeeze?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he could have been. Hopefully forensics tested all 3 vehicles, that's if they all had one?

QPS uses a few different ones I think. A spaniel, a lab and a shepherd.

Also German short hair pointers as they are "retrievers".

Truly astounded at their brilliance. I knew dogs were awesome but that just blows my mind.

Fantastic hey! They have General duties dogs, trackers, drug detection, human remains detection dogs.

Plus look at all the assistance dogs: they are awesome too. Dogs are great.

I think QPS are incredible too. Police are great. I'm sure like all things there's some not so great ones, but I get irked when people slag them generically. I known a few policemen and they were all fantastic humans.

Yes he could have been. Hopefully forensics tested all 3 vehicles, that's if they all had one?

Ash has the Chrysler and RB was a garden dude so that's probably not a take your tools on the bus job, I'd think?

Also German short hair pointers as they are "retrievers".

Cool! Not surprised. I worked with a fella once who had a pointer and it was sharp as a whip and keen to please.

I know! :facepalm:

I just looked at that profile now. Posting 24 march. What the feck. Im trying to process this anti isis fighting thing; man if i lied and hopped on a plane to fight against isis, say even if its a 'helpful' thing against terrorism, man my parents would have kicked my butt even as an adult, when i eventually got home. Certainly wouldnt be praising my illegal actions and watching me post from this account name and praising me.

Luckily, not everyone thinks that way. A lot of people felt this guy was a hero for doing what he did and a lot of people didnt. I do know that a lot of laws have changed because people were willing to break them for good reason. Now I understand why this one is in place because it would be a nightmare trying to vet everyone to determine their intention but that does not mean that the few who have chosen to break it are not heroes. Every country throughout history has had laws good and bad that were broken for the right reasons. I think we need to stop harping on the fact that what he did was "illegal" and thats why its wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I just looked at that profile now. Posting 24 march. What the feck.

Agreed. How many days & nights were Sam's loved ones left in anguish, not knowing his whereabouts? Meanwhile, this is Facebook'ing as they suffer in a way I can't bring myself to imagine. Unbelievable.

Hey Karinna I'm the Thompson's closefamily friends who's posted before. You are correct he was assaulted in that home invation I no for fact. Love what you write here. Don't let them get you down :P

Can you confirm for us if Sam was an ICE dealer?

Think because the mobile tower pings already showed dyball and boscaino at the reserve site on the 7th of March dumping the body the same day.

What bumbling fools. SMH. Have they never watched a single episode of CSI?

Agreed. How many days & nights were Sam's loved ones left in anguish, not knowing his whereabouts? Meanwhile, this is Facebook'ing as they suffer in a way I can't bring myself to imagine. Unbelievable.

Fortunately, one of his friends commented on his page in precisely the way you have stated.
Which will tell all of his O/S friends exactly what he has allegedly done to Sam.

I am not violating Tricia's wishes FYI, and i am not being argumentative. I posted a link to an article and this was the retort:
SBM
I do feel as though you've taken some sort of exception to me. I could add a lot more on the ST topic but frankly one of the reasons I don't is your somewhat rude response to every little thing I say that doesn't fit your personal narrative.
(unquote)
All for posting a linked msm article, really?
I think some of you need get things into perspective don't you?

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
Karinna...Try not to let it get the better of you...
After all we are all here for one reason...to get to the truth about why Sam was murdered.

I'm pretty sure they all had vehicles. Though one perhaps not quite as spanky as the hot rods. (See Cupcake's post below)

I also captured a vision on Google Earth (posted further back in the threads) of a work ute parked right in front of the house. In their usual parking place. The image was from 2017.

Which is why I am thinking a carpet-wrapped Sam may have been fairly easily transported to what we think was his first resting place, the forest. With possibly a variety of gardening-type tools, close at hand, to assist in preparing and completing the shallow grave.

23785b1c581a7c81d9ead14e2aeac560.jpg

Sent from my 5080Q using Tapatalk

Can you confirm for us if Sam was an ICE dealer?

First time poster, long time lurker.

Interested in this case as I live near Albany Creek and Bald Hills. Almost bought a house just round the corner from RB and saw the mustang a few times on south pine rd. it also seems there's only 2 degrees of separation through some mates.

<modsnip>

The very first thing police said was his bank accounts hadn't been touched. MOO but I suspect there was a large balance that couldn't be explained away through work/savings/family/lotto win etc. his dad did say in the presser that he didn't know where ST got the money for his car and assumed bank loan.

Interested in this case as I live near Albany Creek and Bald Hills. Almost bought a house just round the corner from RB and saw the mustang a few times on south pine rd. it also seems there's only 2 degrees of separation through some mates.

<modsnip>

The very first thing police said was his bank accounts hadn't been touched. MOO but I suspect there was a large balance that couldn't be explained away through work/savings/family/lotto win etc. his dad did say in the presser that he didn't know where ST got the money for his car and assumed bank loan.

Thanks, evan_dando!! And welcome. :)
I also believe the police have been using familiar tactics.

Good to hear the unofficial opinions about this crime. It is certainly something that has been hinted at by police in a public manner when they stated they "now believed Mr Thompson may have been involved with “unsavoury” characters".

<modsnip> Which may even be why there has been mention of body parts .. as well as possibly the cutting tools that may have been purchased to replace previous ones imo. :( :(

My gosh, how much worse can this get for Sam's family?!

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...n/news-story/74df6181f568045710ed15c3f9d561b7

I'm pretty sure they all had vehicles. Though one perhaps not quite as spanky as the hot rods. (See Cupcake's post below)

I also captured a vision on Google Earth (posted further back in the threads) of a work ute parked right in front of the house. In their usual parking place. There was even a worker in a high vis shirt in the Google Earth image, right next to the ute. The image was from 2017.

Which is why I am thinking a carpet-wrapped Sam may have been fairly easily transported to what we think was his first resting place, the forest. With possibly a variety of gardening-type tools, close at hand, to assist in preparing and completing the shallow grave.

Good find!!! Should we book bosciano in? &#129315;

<modsnip>

:wagon:evan_dando...Great to have you on board with us...I felt from Day 1 that this case was drug related.

Fortunately, one of his friends commented on his page in precisely the way you have stated.
Which will tell all of his O/S friends exactly what he has allegedly done to Sam.

Yes i saw that. How strange that you can do horrible things to someone and then carry on in life normally???!!! Posting on fb about anti terrorism wtf.

Yes i saw that. How strange that you can do horrible things to someone and then carry on in life normally???!!! Posting on fb about anti terrorism wtf.

Yes, a real dichotomy imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members