Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not necessarily a party thing if they're regular users. Then they could indeed start their Tuesday like that.

Yes, as I said I'm sheltered from this stuff. I am terrified for what things will be like in 10 years when my child is faced with these things.

Yes, I have seen those FB comments, too. There are definitely veiled drug-selling comments imo. Along with other veiled drug-related comments, too.

I certainly hope LE have seen and read it all too. I think they would be well aware of the SM commentary.

Yes, as I said I'm sheltered from this stuff. I am terrified for what things will be like in 10 years when my child is faced with these things.

It is worrisome. Kids are faced with a much more violent world nowadays IMO.

23785b1c581a7c81d9ead14e2aeac560.jpg

Sent from my 5080Q using Tapatalk

Believe what you want. I'm not disputing it, just looking at other possibilities. I have in my younger years seen guys after taking speed & drinking alcohol get very violent and they weren't drug dealers either, enough to beat someone near to death. Its all about what you ingest and how you handle that.

Jeez Karinna I am just speculating, give me a break. Its not that i am "believing what I want" I am just making opinions based on the information out there. I mean, maybe the fought over the price of brocolli, I have no idea.

On a possible motive.. JMO

ST was unemployed and was able to flash his wealth cars/holidays/possessions
AD & RB seem to have been employed. Why would AD want to work in in a post office (stated back in the threads he previously worked in post office) and RB as a tradie if they were doing well enough in the drugs trade to not have to work.

Perhaps they were jealous of ST wealth, it may have got to them if they still had to slug it out.

Although, the 7th of March was a Tuesday and given the timeline of events, neither of them were at work either.

If ST believed that they were responsible for the theft last year, why would he continue to associate with them.

Was ST the supplier and RB/AD doing the on the ground selling. Did he get too big for his boots? (Not victim bashing, just thinking of a motive from the perps point of view) Maybe they were sick of this guy telling them what to do and reaping the benefits they thought they deserved.

I would love to know if they hung around socially or was it just as business associates.

Now that I think of it, I have so many questions!!!

As he was flashy
with his cashy why can't the parents sell his car and be cashed up? Funeral etc and then some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As he was flashy
with his cashy why can't the parents sell his car and be cashed up? Funeral etc and then some

possible reasons

1. its kept by police as its a big chunk of evidence in a murder investigation
2. he had it on finance

Jeez Karinna I am just speculating, give me a break. Its not that i am "believing what I want" I am just making opinions based on the information out there. I mean, maybe the fought over the price of brocolli, I have no idea.

I didn't quote your post at all and just made a comment. You quoted that post i made with this
SBM
Ah yeah, I do pose a 'JMO' in all my comments.

So far, with the info I have gathered, the general vibe, and local knowledge provided in this thread, it does point to drugs trade, so I am simply speculating with this in mind.

I mean, it really could be anything. But so far, I am leaning towards illegal activity and the motive being in relation to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
"If" they were all involved in criminal activity? It really hasn't been verified yet has it? I'm not sure what to think about that at this stage, and it would be good if we knew the motive behind this murder IMO.

possible reasons

1. its kept by police as its a big chunk of evidence in a murder investigation
2. he had it on finance

A finance company that put a kid in that position would make me furious. He would have to turn tricks to pay the car off. I had such a hard time extracting my brother from a finance company even with the help of the public trustee. Shameless *advertiser censored**holes

As he was flashy

As a previous poster said, if ST had a loan on the vehicle and still owes money it would be reposessed/bank owned i think?
And it could still be impounded with the police because its a murder investigation?

Perhaps the search of the refuse tip was for items like a mattock etc that were easily disposed of in a wheely bin.
The rubbish bins are collected from that address on Fridays.

I know this may sound very controversial to some, and I almost cringe saying it, but ..... I think it might also be nice for the families of Boscaino and Dyball to give anonymous donations to the account. All of these families are grieving, in one way or another - but as parents, I would hope that the alleged perpetrators' families can understand how much massively harder this is for Sam's family, how their sons likely caused this huge funeral expense, how they could help a little at this time.

They are apparently all good families, and unfortunately they are all in this together. With one family significantly harder hit than the other two - in that they have permanently lost their son, never to see him again. And I can't see it harming Boscaino and Dyball's defence in any way.

A bit too left-field for some people? :dunno:
I just think it would be nice, and would like to think that I would do that if I was in their shoes.

Too left field for me. The D and B families don't owe the T family anything. Parents aren't responsible for the actions of their adult children.

As a previous poster said, if ST had a loan on the vehicle and still owes money it would be reposessed/bank owned i think?
And it could still be impounded with the police because its a murder investigation?
Maybe you could look up the terms and conditions and post a link about vehicle repossession and finance companies in Queensland Australia

I would be amazed if those tools had no DNA on them other than Sam's

Let's hope they have found the original tools, hey? Because I do think the new ones may be replacements. Unless the police were initially incorrect in saying that Sam had been at the forest location since the 7th. But I doubt that, as they would have ping data and such.

Or unless the murderers returned to the forest site to 'better' their initial efforts at concealment, and used the new tools for what they are meant for .... cutting and chopping of vegetation and roots, etc. In which case, the new tools may have forest forensics on them.

Too left field for me. The D and B families don't owe the T family anything. Parents aren't responsible for the actions of their adult children.

Yes, I realise that some/many would feel that way. I concede that I may be very much in the minority with that one.
However, it is how I feel ... as I wish we could all work together, and support each other, especially in terrible times.

Maybe you could look up the terms and conditions and post a link about vehicle repossession and finance companies in Queensland Australia

Why would i need to do that? And what's your problem with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member