Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes very interesting, thank you. It was my understanding that events unfolded in the garage,is this my misunderstanding? Also very random being unfurnished but has a double bed in the middle of the room?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Where did you read that?

Not sure. Like I said it could be my misunderstanding. Old minds arent what they used to be.

I think we discussed the garage here, there was gym equipment visible from the street back then, I do remember. From the street and the photos on re.com, the garage seems to be the preferred access to the home. IMO the owner ( rbs father)? has really tidied the place up, on the weekend was my first view of a pool out front.

Will the real estate agent have to disclose the allegations to prospective tenants? IMO tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we discussed the garage here, there was gym equipment visible from the street back then, I do remember. From the street and the photos on re.com, the garage seems to be the preferred access to the home. IMO the owner ( rbs father)? has really tidied the place up, on the weekend was my first view of a pool out front.

Will the real estate agent have to disclose the allegations to prospective tenants? IMO tia

To my knowledge they have to disclose "material fact" but it's not stated what material fact is. So if it would sway someone option to buy for example they by rights should disclose but then could debate out whether material fact. I thinks a muddy rule. For example " would the knowledge sway a reasonable person from purchasing"
A good example would be a murder would change some people's minds but not an elderly man who passed peacefully so which are they obliged to disclose ? I am trying to find something about renting

To my knowledge they have to disclose "material fact" but it's not stated what material fact is. So if it would sway someone option to buy for example they by rights should disclose but then could debate out whether material fact. I thinks a muddy rule. For example " would the knowledge sway a reasonable person from purchasing"
A good example would be a murder would change some people's minds but not an elderly man who passed peacefully so which are they obliged to disclose ? I am trying to find something about renting

Jumping of own post sorry
I think rentals are the same. So it's a federal law maybe about disclosure of material matters. Stigmatised homes adding to the above it could be an ex drug house that you are more appalled at, therefore should be told
All MOO

Not sure. Like I said it could be my misunderstanding. Old minds arent what they used to be.

That's ok Drb, just thought there'd been something reported recently.

I think rentals are the same. So it's a federal law maybe about disclosure of material matters. Stigmatised homes adding to the above it could be an ex drug house that you are more appalled at, therefore should be told
All MOO

I remember a law being passed awhile ago in NSW from memory that they must disclose the history of a property for those reasons. Not sure if it was made nationwide though.

Thank you Seek, that I do remember. I must have misunderstood the connection.

All MOO

https://www.domain.com.au/news/quee...-rules-murky-and-complicated-20160804-gq9j76/

https://www.realestate.com.au/advice/selling-house-history/

From above link and headline

PROMINENT Brisbane criminal lawyer Michael Bosscher, a Bosscher Lawyers solicitor and a law clerk, the son of a Queensland magistrate, have each been charged with aggravated fraud.

Mr Bosscher, 48, Bosscher Lawyers solicitor Alex Jones, 32, and former law clerk with the firm, Tom Strofield, 29, the son of magistrate Colin Strofield, were arrested early this morning and taken to the Brisbane watchhouse.
There is no suggestion Magistrate Strofield has any connection to the case.
Each was charged with aggravated fraud and Mr Bosscher also was charged with eight counts of fraudulent falsification of records.
They were bailed to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on November 23.
The charges come after the Brisbane-based law firm was raided last year as part of a Crime and Corruption Commission investigation.

Will this slow proceeding even more or does someone else within the firm take the case on? Thanks for updating Sams thread

Will this slow proceeding even more or does someone else within the firm take the case on? Thanks for updating Sams thread

I was wondering the same thing. Those are some hefty charges. AD’s family must be reeling and also wondering what happens with his representation now...

I was wondering the same thing. Those are some hefty charges. AD’s family must be reeling and also wondering what happens with his representation now...

Yeah and it's 3 all same firm and from the top. wow !
When you go to their page "meet the team" there's only 5 and 2 of the main team are mention above !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member